Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Jan 10, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Karen (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Martha (Arvada) Janet (Montrose) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Ann (Castle Rock) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Wanda (Aurora) Evie (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Colorado Government
Isa 9: 6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
2Chr 20:6 and he said, “O Lord, the God of our fathers, are You not God in the heavens? And are You not ruler over all the kingdoms of the nations? Power and might are in Your hand so that no one can stand against You.
· We declare Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords over all of Colorado.
· We declare that You are wonderful, Jesus our Lord
· We praise You Lord that You are above all things and rule all things.
· We praise You Lord that You use what the enemy meant for evil for our good.
· Ps 92: 1-2
· The Lord is our judge, our lawgiver.
· We praise You Lord that You are above all.
· We praise You Lord that You have all the knowledge, wisdom and understanding we need to rule and judge this state.
· We praise You Lord that only You have the power and will to change the political climate in Colorado.
· We worship You Lord as the ruler and judge over Colorado.
· We give You all praise and glory Lord God that You are shifting the state of Colorado to come into alignment with Your will.
· We praise You Lord that You are strong and mighty, and on our side, to eliminate all fear in Colorado.
· We praise You Lord that Your name is strong and mighty
· We declare that every Colorado city is now turning toward the glory of our God.
· Ps 119: 1-8 We declare Ps 119:8 over those conservatives running for political office….Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. 2 Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart— 3 they do no wrong but follow his ways. 4 You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed. 5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees! 6 Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands. 7 I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.
· We ask Lord for awakening among every Colorado government leader to righteousness and God’s Truth.
· Deut 16: 18-20 You shall appoint judges and officers…. Appoint judges and officials for each of your tribes in every town the Lord your God is giving you, and they shall judge the people fairly. 19 Do not pervert justice or show partiality. Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the innocent. 20 Follow justice and justice alone, so that you may live and possess the land the Lord your God is giving you.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now see clearly through the eyes of Jesus and the filters of a biblical worldview
· We declare that every election going forward in Colorado will be conducted with no corruption….only righteousness and truth.
· We ask for revelation and understanding for the Colorado Capitol Prayer Team which launches today.
· We declare that any and all new laws and judgements that come forth from this legislative session align perfectly with the Kingdom of Heaven and the Truth of the Word of God.
· We declare that the Ecclesia is now arising to take back Colorado for God’s Kingdom.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now fear and obey the Word of God to flow into and overtake every sphere of society across Colorado.
· We declare that our God’s Kingdom come and will be done across all of Colorado.
· We declare the Light of Jesus Christ through His Ecclesia now flows into every Colorado community.
· We declare that the manmade walls of division are now brought down across Colorado.
· We declare that those who have been spreading misinformation and lies are now brought to repentance and quickly bring correction to restore unity to the prayer movement across Colorado.
· We declare that our God is putting people into place in Colorado government positions who daily seek the Lord for His will for their role and responsibilities that day.
· Prov 29:2 When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan. We praise You Lord that You are guiding and protecting righteous people to run for political positions statewide.
· We ask Lord for a holy boldness for those conservatives running for office…..let them run to the battle knowing that they are fully protected by the Lord of God.
· We declare Col 2:4….. that the people of Colorado will no longer be deceived by lies.
· We declare that the Light of our God’s Truth will outshine and extinguish the lies of deception.
· We declare 1Pet 2: 1-6 over every person in a government role in Colorado…. Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, 3 now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house[a] to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”[b] Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”[c] 8 and, “A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”[d] They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for. 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
· We declare Prov 9: 4-9 over Colorado governmental leaders. “Let all who are simple come to my house!” To those who have no sense she says, “Come, eat my food and drink the wine I have mixed. 6 Leave your simple ways and you will live; walk in the way of insight.” 7 Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse. 8 Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you. 9 Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.
· We ask Lord that every Colorado leader be woo’d and drawn to Your Salvation and Truth.
· We ask Lord for a refreshing of the intercessors and prayer leaders in Colorado…let Your River Of Life flow through every one to heal trauma, sickness, disappointment, betrayal and despair.
· Let every intercessor and believer across Colorado drink deeply on a daily basis of the refreshing waters of the River of Life.
· We declare Jer 29:7 over every Colorado city: especially Denver. 7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.”
· We declare that the Light of the Lamb now invades Denver so that every form of darkness now flees the Denver area and then flows out to the rest of the state. Let everything and everyone now pivot towards the Light of God’s glory…..toward everything that is good.
· We declare that Colorado now steps into the destiny and purpose set by our God from the beginning of time.
· We declare an awakening of all people across Colorado to the Truth of the Word of God.
· We declare that the joy of the Lord is the strength of every believer across Colorado. That each one is so different from others that people want to know the source of their joy and that they are bold to share the gospel of the Kingdom with each one.
· We declare an attitude of great expectant hope over the Ecclesia of Colorado.
· We declare that every day will be covered in prayer in every Colorado county as the Colorado Prays County Prayer Watches are launched.
· We declare that every day will be covered in prayer at the state capitol in 2022.
· We declare that every person in a government position in Colorado will accept Jesus Christ as their savior in 2022.
· We pray for the salvation of Gov. Polis and his partner and children.
· We ask Lord that every Colorado election going forward now brings righteous people into every government position.
· We declare that the government of Colorado at every level now abides on the shoulders of Jesus Christ.
· We thank You Lord that You are closing doors to the unrighteous in government positions and opening them to only the righteous.
· We declare that the bad reports from Colorado now cease and that only good reports come out of our state to the nation and the world….that assaults now stop, violence stops, law breaking stops, virtuousness now pervades every Colorado person.
· We declare protection of our government leaders, law enforcement, first responders, and military throughout Colorado.
· We ask that the abortion clinics across Colorado shut down this year…. especially in Boulder. Let each one be replaced by life giving services as God did in Montrose where the funeral home (which did illegal activities selling body parts) is now owned by a pregnancy clinic.
· We ask Lord that revival hits the Boulder area with great, positive impact on people and businesses.
· We ask Lord for restoration for those who lost their homes and businesses in the Boulder area.
· We ask Lord that every form of deception and source of violence be identified and removed from the state of Colorado.
Rees Howell Intercessor, by Norman Grub