Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 10, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Ann (Castle Rock) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Mary (Elizabeth) Evelyn (Parker) Kay (Denver) Kathleen (Boulder) Tom (Littleton) Janet Ellis
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Deliverance – all 7 mountains
· We thank You Lord for the works of Your intercessors for the last 30-40 years who have done extensive work to bring deliverance to the land of Coloradol
· PS 29 We declare….Proclaim His majesty, all you mighty sons of Yahweh, giving all the glory and strength back to him! 2 Be in awe before his majesty. Be in awe before such power and might! Come worship wonderful Yahweh, arrayed in all his splendor, bowing in worship as he appears in the beauty of holiness. Give him the honor due his name. Worship him wearing the glory-garments of your holy, priestly calling!
· We praise You Lord for the physical rains pouring out over Colorado to quench the dry land of Colorado.
· We praise You Lord that You are kind and merciful to an undeserving people in Colorado.
· We praise you Lord for the pouring out of Your Spirit on the people and land of Colorado.
· We declare….Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. 5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty— and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b] 6 They tell of the power of your awesome works— and I will proclaim your great deeds. 7 They celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
· We declare Ps 34:17 that…. Yet when holy lovers of God cry out to him with all their hearts, the Lord will hear them and come to rescue them from all their troubles.
· Ps 130 Lord, I cry out to you out of the depths of my despair! 2 Hear my voice, O God! Answer this prayer and hear my plea for mercy. 3 Lord, if you measured us and marked us with our sins, who would ever have their prayers answered? 4 But your forgiving love is what makes you so wonderful. No wonder you are loved and worshiped! 5 This is why I wait upon you, expecting your breakthrough, for your Word brings me hope. 6 I long for you more than any watchman would long for the morning light. I will watch and wait for you, O God, throughout the night. 7 O Israel, keep hoping, keep trusting, and keep waiting on the Lord, for he is tenderhearted, kind, and forgiving. He has a thousand ways to set you free! 8 He himself will redeem you; he will ransom you from the cruel slavery of your sins!
· Ps 102: 12-22 But then I remember that you, O Lord, still sit enthroned as King over all! The fame of your name will be revealed to every generation. 13 I know you are about to arise and show your tender love to Zion. Now is the time, Lord, for your compassion and mercy to be poured out— the appointed time has come for your prophetic promises to be fulfilled! 14 For your servants weep in sympathy over Zion’s ruins and feel love for her every stone. 15 When you arise to intervene, all the nations and kings will be stunned and will fear your awesome name, trembling before your glory! 16 Yes, you will reveal yourself to Zion and appear in the brightness of your glory to restore her and give her children. 17 He responds to the prayer of the poor and broken and will not despise the cry of the homeless. 18 Write all this down for the coming generation, so re-created people[d] will read it and praise the Lord! 19 Tell them how Yah[e] looked down from his high and holy place, gazing from his glory to survey the earth. 20 He listened to all the groaning of his people longing to be free, and he set loose the sons of death to experience life. 21 Multitudes will stream to Jerusalem to praise the Lord and declare his name in Zion! 22 Peoples from every land, their kings and kingdoms, will gather together to worship the Lord.
· Wed declare that we are standing firm for the deliverance of every sphere of influence across Colorado.
· We declare deliverance over the people of Colorado as we decree Ps 32: 6-8 This is what I’ve learned through it all: All believers should confess their sins to God; do it every time God has uncovered you in the time of exposing. For if you do this, when sudden storms of life overwhelm, you’ll be kept safe. 7 Lord, you are my secret hiding place, protecting me from these troubles, surrounding me with songs of gladness! Your joyous shouts of rescue release my breakthrough. Pause in his presence 8–9 I hear the Lord saying, “I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway for your life. I will advise you along the way and lead you forth with my eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult; don’t be stubborn when I take you where you’ve not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along. Just come with me!”
· We thank You Lord for guiding us in the way we should go to accomplish all that You have desired for Colorado.
· Draw Your people of Colorado back into covenant with You Lord God.
· We decree 1Pet 5:10 And then, after your brief suffering,[n] the God of all loving grace, who has called you to share in his eternal glory in Christ,[o] will personally and powerfully restore you and make you stronger than ever. Yes, he will set you firmly in place and build you up.
· We decree 1Cor 10:4 that are mighty in pulling down strongholds….For although we live in the natural realm, we don’t wage a military campaign employing human weapons, using manipulation to achieve our aims. Instead, our spiritual weapons are energized with divine power to effectively dismantle the defenses behind which people hide.
· We decree that every Colorado believer is fully clothed in the full armor of God.
· We declare that the people of God across Colorado are fully armored and ready for battle to stand against every attack of the enemy.
· We declare that our shields are locked together overhead across all of Colorado to fully protect the people of God in every community.
· We stand AS ONE holding up the sword of the Spirit – the Word of God – in faith that Our God will perform and complete every promise for the people of Colorado.
· We release a canopy of praise across the state of Colorado.
· We declare that the Spirit of the Lord is on the Ecclesia of Colorado who will proclaim a year of favor for the people of this state.
· We ask for family unity that breaks all anger, bitterness, division and dissention in Colorado families….deliver them into Your Love, peace and Joy Lord God.
· We declare Jer 33: 6-9 over Colorado….‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to Colorado; I will heal my people of Colorado and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. 7 I will bring Judah and Israel (Colorado) back from captivity[b] and will rebuild them as they were before. 8 I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me. 9 Then this city will bring me renown, joy, praise and honor before all nations on earth that hear of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it.’
· We declare that Colorado shall be the repairer of the breach….Is 58: 11- The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. 12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings. 13 “If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the Lord’s holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words, 14 then you will find your joy in the Lord, and I will cause you to ride in triumph on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob.” For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
· Exe 34:16I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.
· Thank You Lord for restoring the lost from and in Colorado to their place in the Kingdom of God
· Col 2:15nd having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. We declare that they are disarmed in every sphere of influence across Colorado.
· We declare that the enemy is under the feet of the Ecclesia of Colorado. Luke 10:19
· Ps 2 we declare to the Ecclesia of Colorado that liberty is at hand…..Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” 4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. 5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.”
· We declare that the people of God now walk out the prison doors in complete freedom from the shackles of government and the evil one.
· Ps 145: 17he Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. 9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. 10 All your works praise you, Lord; your faithful people extol you. 11 They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, 12 so that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. 13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. We declare that those who do not have a voice are now set free by angels of God’s Light as injustice is exposed and convicted.
· We declare freedom to those who have been held in captivity
· We declare victory for those who were to be aborted…that mom now decides to bring forth her baby to love forever or to give up for adoption.
· We declare deliverance for the education system throughout Colorado preschool to university level,…that ungodly curriculum is now eliminated from the courseware and from teachers/professors.
· We ask for a massive visitation of Holy Spirit among the young generation that turns their hearts to God and their parents….that’s breaks off every addiction.
· We ask for deliverance for every Colorado government leader.
· We thank You Jesus that arts and entertainment are now turning to family friendly, Godly material.
· We ask Lord for a turnover of people in media…..that they either turn to Jesus as their Savior and stand to only speak Truth or they are removed from their positions.
· We ask Lord that the funds for Planned Parenthood in Colorado are now transferred to medical clinics that will truly minister physical and emotional healing to the needs of women in all walks of life.
· We declare Ps 97:5 over the 7 mountains. The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now infiltrates and controls every aspect of each of the 7 mountains throughout Colorado….in families, churches, arts/entertainment, media, government,
· We declare that he King of Glory is now welcome in each of the 7 mountains across Colorado.
· We declare that the Spirit of Truth is now manifested and acknowledged throughout all of Colorado.
· We ask Lord that the eyes of the people of Colorado now be opened to see and acknowledge Holy Spirit.
· We receive the spiritual rain that softens the hearts of the people across Colorado that they are ready to bear fruit and yield a great harvest (100 fold) in this season.
· We thank You Lord that their will be exponential harvest of souls across Colorado this year.
· We praise You Lord that, by faith, the Word of God is being re-implemented into schools at every level to be used as an integral part of the learning process.
· We declare that every Colorado college and university is becoming a House of Prayer to the one True God.
· We declare that every Colorado preschool, elementary school and high school is becoming a House of Prayer to the one True God.