Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Jan 25, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Tom (Littleton) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Ann (Castle Rock) Pam (Lakewood) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Kathleen (Longmont)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Joy & Justice
“Keep your mind on Me, set your eyes of Me, spend more time worshiping Me.”
Kathleen broke her wrist – pray for healing
· Ps 19. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. Glory be to God the Father, God the Spirit and God the Son
· We declare Ps 100 as we Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. We worship the Lord with gladness; as we come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
· PS 111:1Praise the Lord.[b] I will extol the Lord with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly. 2 Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them. 3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever. 4 He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and compassionate. 5 He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.
· Ps 24 Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. 8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. 10 Who is he, this King of glory? The Lord Almighty— he is the King of glory.
· We declare that our God is the joyous victor over all of the issues of man.
· Ps 150 We Praise the Lord.[a] We Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. 2 Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. 3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, 4 praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe, 5 praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals. 6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
· We praise You Lord that you are God of your word….that not Word from You will fall to the ground. We praise You Lord that You have a destiny and purpose for the USA and that it will be fulfilled.
· We praise You Lord for what we cannot see….we stand on faith believing that You have everything under control.
· Ps 145: 8-13 WE declare that The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. 9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. 10 All your works praise you, Lord; your faithful people extol you. 11 They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, 12 so that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. 13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.
· Ps 149 We declare to the USA….Praise the Lord.[a] Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 2 Let Israel (The USA) rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion (America) be glad in their King. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
· Ps 149: 5-9 Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds. 6 May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands, 7 to inflict vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, 8 to bind their kings with fetters, their nobles with shackles of iron, 9 to carry out the sentence written against them— this is the glory of all his faithful people. Praise the Lord.
· Is 30:18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
· You are the lifter of our heads. Help people across the USA know that they can lift their heads with all joy despite what is seen the natural. We declare that our God’s justice now comes forth to bring hope and joy.
· Neh 8:10 we declare that the joy of the Lord is our strength.
· Ps 65:11-13 We declare that our God crowns the year with our bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance. 12 The grasslands of the wilderness overflow; the hills are clothed with gladness. 13 The meadows are covered with flocks and the valleys are mantled with grain; they shout for joy and sing.
· Dan 11:32 We will be strong do exploits
· Is 5:19 to those who say, “Let God hurry; let him hasten his work so we may see it. The plan of the Holy One of Israel— let it approach, let it come into view, so we may know it.”
· We declare that God’s people will rise up like Daniels with our eyes focused on Jesus.
· We declare that God’s people can stand in victory against the giants of the land.
· Ps 67: 1-4 We declare May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us—[b] 2 so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. 3 May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you. 4 May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the peoples with equity and guide the nations of the earth.
· We ask for Your perspective Lord God regarding the issues of today…that they are as grasshoppers to be crushed under the feet of Jesus
· We declare Ps 58 Do you rulers indeed speak justly? Do you judge people with equity? 2 No, in your heart you devise injustice, and your hands mete out violence on the earth. 3 Even from birth the wicked go astray; from the womb they are wayward, spreading lies. 4 Their venom is like the venom of a snake, like that of a cobra that has stopped its ears, 5 that will not heed the tune of the charmer, however skillful the enchanter may be. 6 Break the teeth in their mouths, O God; Lord, tear out the fangs of those lions! 7 Let them vanish like water that flows away; when they draw the bow, let their arrows fall short. 8 May they be like a slug that melts away as it moves along, like a stillborn child that never sees the sun. 9 Before your pots can feel the heat of the thorns—whether they be green or dry—the wicked will be swept away.[c] 10 The righteous will be glad when they are avenged, when they dip their feet in the blood of the wicked. 11 Then people will say, “Surely the righteous still are rewarded; surely there is a God who judges the earth.”
· We call forth evil people to repent and turn to their God for their salvation.
· We thank You Lord that Your justice will prevail in America.
· Give each of us conviction and complete cleansing that we can stand in the Fear of the Lord God Almighty.
· We thank You Lord that Your justice now pervades the USA.
· Forgive us Lord for looking to a man rather than You for our government and justice.
· 2Chr 7:14 We choose now to humble ourselves, turn from our wicked ways and seek Your face Lord God that You May heal our land.
· Ps 1 We declare Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.
· Keep us focused on Your Word Lord God
· We declare that the people of Colorado choose life – not death. Hope – not hopelessness. Joy – not despair.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now stand strong in the faith found in the Word of God….that they no longer flow with the ways of man.
· We thank You Lord that You are a covenant keeping God…..we declare that the covenant made between the first peoples to America and You Lord God now stands.
· We rejoice that the You keep Your Word Lord and that You Bless America despite our depravity.
· We declare greater exposure to the bottom of the evil and depravity worldwide. We rejoice that it is all being revealed and brought to justice.
· Is 9:3 We thank You Lord God that You have enlarged the nation and increased our joy; they rejoice before you as people rejoice at the harvest, as warriors rejoice when dividing the plunder. We release that joy into the people of Colorado. Fill us Lord with Your hope Lord God.
· Prov 3: 5-6 We will trust You with all our hearts…that You will direct our paths going forward.
· We call forth deep repentance across Colorado and the nation.
· We declare 1 Peter 1: 8-9 over the people of Colorado….8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
· We pray for Biden, Harris and their administration, that they repent and are drawn into the saving arms of Jesus. Bless them Lord with Your knowledge and wisdom…awaken them to Your pure Truth
· We declare a release of Justice to every person in government in Colorado and the nation….Ps 50: 15 What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? 17 You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. 18 When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers. 19 You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit. 20 You sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother’s son. 21 When you did these things and I kept silent, you thought I was exactly[c] like you. But I now arraign you and set my accusations before you. 22 “Consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with no one to rescue you: 23 Those who sacrifice thank offerings honor me, and to the blameless[d] I will show my salvation.”
· We declare a release of the awesome Fear of The Lord through every form of Colorado government.
· Ps 97 We declare that the Lord reigns over Colorado and our nation. The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. 2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. 3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. 4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. 5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory. 7 All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idols - worship him, all you gods! 8 Zion hears and rejoices and the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgments, Lord. 9 For you, Lord, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods. 10 Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked. 11 Light shines[a] on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. 12 Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name.
· We declare Eph 6 over the people of Colorado…that they are fully armed to stand in joy. 0 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. We declare a clearing away of the enemy….that God’s people are able to stand and resist…in joy.
· We declare that the Truth of our God sets people free across all of Colorado.
· Ps 62: 5-8 We speak to people across Colorado…we declare find rest in God; my hope comes from him. 6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God[c]; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
· We declare Rom 15:13 over the people of Colorado…. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
· We declare Is 51: 11 over the people of Colorado…..Those the Lord has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.
· Deut 30:15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess. WE declare that the people of Colorado now turn away from anything not of God and focus whole heartedly on all that demonstrates the love of God.
· Raise up Your people Lord God to love and support one another across Colorado.
· Ps 98 Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. 2 The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations. 3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; 5 make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, 6 with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the Lord, the King.
Janet blew the shofar in celebration!