Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Aug 2, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Joy (Arvada) Deb (Littleton) Jan (Denver) Evie (Parker) Beverly (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Ann (Castle Rock) Alta (Colorado Springs) Karen (Arvada) Mary (Elizabeth)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Regeneration, Intimacy and Interference with the devil’s plans
Key Scripture: John 15:4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
Morgan Creek Fire – 11 miles SE of Columbine, 7500 acres 8% Contained– Routt County
Drought – Western Slope – pray that rains continue to come to bless and heal the land and crops.
Smoke from Fires in California and Oregon
· We give You all the praise, glory and honor Lord God across all of Colorado.
· We prays You as the God of regeneration
· Ps 19 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6 It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.
· Ps 103 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— 3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
· We praise You Lord that You have provided for our every need. Ps 145 will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. 2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. 4 One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. 5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty— and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b] 6 They tell of the power of your awesome works— and I will proclaim your great deeds. 7 They celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness. The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. 9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. 10 All your works praise you, Lord; your faithful people extol you.
· Isa 30:15 “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it. We praise You Lord that You have ignited the people of Colorado to move into a time of repentance and rest.
· We praise You Lord that Your glory is now ignited around the perimeter of Colorado burning into toward the center of the state….affecting the people every City.
· We declare that the gates are open across Colorado welcoming the King of Glory to bring in the harvest of souls.
· 1Kings Solomon’s dream – We cry out Lord for discernment/wisdom
· For school board candidates
· Election integrity
· We praise You Lord that Your people now arise as conduits of Your glory.
· Titus 3:2 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
· We thank You Lord for regenerating Your people across Colorado.
· We declare that every believer now moves into a greater place of intimacy with You Lord God to know Your heart for every matter.
· We declare a heart change among the people of Colorado to align in intimacy with what is on God’s Heart.
· We bind the people of Colorado to the flame of God’s love in Song of Songs 8:5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved? Under the apple tree I roused you; there your mother conceived you, there she who was in labor gave you birth. 6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy[a] unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.[b] 7 Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love, it[c] would be utterly scorned.
· Titus 3:5 We ask Lord that You regenerate our hearts and minds to align with Your will for our lives.
· We call forth the Ecclesia as the interference, the strength, to block and derail every attack of the enemy.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now function from a place of rest and strength to overpower, overshadow and overwhelm every evil thing of satan.
· We declare that t he Ecclesia now fully submits themselves to God and resists the devil and he flees from us.
· We pull down every stronghold over the mind of people across Colorado so that they now hear the voice of God and His Word for their lives.
· We declare that Coloradans have clarity of mind to recognize the evil in their sphere of influence and cast off restraint and flow in the power and authority of Holy Spirit.
· We declare that Coloradans now have the mind of Christ.
· We ask Lord that more and more people now awaken to the need to stand against political corruption, government over-reach, mask requirements, vaccine mandates and other ways that man is not following God’s will in our towns and cities.
· We ask Lord that You raise up more people to take action in their local communities to stand for Your Truth.
· We ask for the regeneration of biblical views in every Colorado community…..life, marriage, family, love and trust in God rather than trust in man.
· We call forth boldness in people across Colorado – especially in the church – to speak biblical Truth from the pulpit and in the public forum.
· We decree deliverance from the bondage of the 501c3 business structure over Colorado churches and non-profits.
· We declare that the people of Colorado are cheerful givers regardless of any tax deductions.
· We praise You Lord that the cork is now released from the bottle releasing the evil intentions of the enemy to become flat and inert.
· We declare that the lid on the church of Colorado is now blown off to cause each to become all that God intends and to spring forth across Colorado and the nation.
· Let the spray of Holy Spirit now permeate the state of Colorado.
· We praise You Lord the rivers of living water now flow across every Colorado community.
· We declare 1Pet 1:23 over the believers of Colorado….For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For, All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever.”[c]
· We pray that the people of Colorado now be joined together AS ONE….experience the same unity as God the Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
· We declare that the glory of God now bursts into flames across Colorado from the borders into the center of the state. Just like the map on the opening scene of the TV Show “Bonanaza”
· We declare that Colorado is a sign and wonder of what You are doing among the people of our state.
· We thank You Lord for a release of the wealth of the land across Colorado.
· We thank You Lord for purifying the people of Colorado – refine us Lord!
· We declare that the people of God now have a greater resolve to wait and listen for Your will and they will then walk in immediate obedience.
· Let Your people hear and obey Your Will Lord Jesus.
· We declare that Colorado is regenerated back to its original design and intent including the people.
· We declare that the body of Christ now surrenders and submits to our God’s will and purpose.
· Thank You Lord for making Your people fit vessels to persevere and hold all that You have for us.
· We bless the land of Colorado – especially the western slope – that the rains continue to flow to bless and quench the land…that there will be an abundance of crops this Fall.
· We declare that the Blood of Jesus now heals the land and the atmosphere to provide proper amounts of rain and snow every year going forward.
· We declare Nothing without Providence over Colorado…that we are blessed by the Blood of the Lamb.
· We praise You Lord that Your Truth is the greatest interference of all….we ask that our God’s Truth go forth in a greater way in every Colorado community so that every rough edge now comes off.
· We declare that the Truth now goes forth across Colorado to set the captives free and brings them into the salvation of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that each of the 7 mountains/spheres are now fully infiltrated by the people of God to bring forth God’s glory.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now fear God and not man….they are set free from fear of COVID or any other threat.
· We declare that the waters of Colorado above and below ground are now cleansed by the blood of Jesus.
· We declare that the Ecclesia is now free to do the work of God…no longer being people pleasers
· We declare that there is now a protective bloodline across the border of Colorado.
· We declare God’s kingdom come and His will be done across all of Colorado.
· We now release the hosts of heaven to bring cleansing to the water supply statewide.
· We ask Lord God that more wayward believers now return to the fullness of their calling and destiny in God’s Kingdom.
· We declare Mark 16:18 over the waters of Colorado….nothing will hurt the people of Colorado.