Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Aug 22, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Evie (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Karen (Pagosa springs) Priscilla (Greeley)
Prayer Focus: Kingdom Reset: Come out of Babylon
The Kingdom reset will be evidenced by the Kingdom of God ruling in all aspects of society including family, business, education, government and more.
· Luke 12:31-32 But [strive for and actively] seek His kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. Do not be afraid and anxious, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Remember…..we have “Excessive prayer breath”! Thank You Jan for sharing your dream!
· We praise You Lord that You are King of kings and Lord of lords over all….over every aspect of life in Colorado.
· We thank You Lord that You are for us – not against us.
· We praise You Lord for what You are doing across Colorado bringing oneness among Your people….that we are becoming ONE as Your Ecclesia
· Our Father in heaven hallowed be Thy Name.
· Yours is the Kingdom, the power, Yours is the glory forever amen.
· We thank You Lord for Your faithfulness to the people of Colorado.
· We praise You Lord that You are able to bring restoration to every situation.
· Ps 5:3 In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will prepare [a prayer and a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart].
· We call forth the Kingdom reset into every Colorado community and across the nation.
· Let the people who have been overtaken by darkness now see and experience the Light of Your Glory Lord God.
· 1Crh 29:10-13 Therefore David blessed the Lord in the sight of all the assembly and said, “Blessed (praised, adored, and thanked) are You, O Lord God of Israel (Jacob) our father, forever and ever. 11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and on the earth; Yours is the dominion and kingdom, O Lord, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. 12 Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all. In Your hand is power and might; and it is in Your hands to make great and to give strength to everyone. 13 Now therefore, our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name.
· We thank You Lord for Mark Gonzales and Truth & Liberty Coalition….give them favor and wisdom to engage more people in voting righteously in the upcoming election.
· We thank You Lord that the veil of deception is now being lifted off of believers and non-believers alike
· Matt 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violent assault, and violent men seize it by force [as a precious prize].
· We thank You Lord that forgiveness and repentance is being unleashed on people across Colorado to see the rest
· Isa 22:22 Then I will set on his shoulder the key of the house of David; When he opens no one will shut, When he shuts no one will open.
· We thank You Lord that Your church has the keys of the Kingdom and the wisdom of how to use them for Your Glory.
· Ps 66: 5 Come and see the works of God, He is awesome in His deeds toward the children of men. 6 He turned the sea into dry land; They crossed through the river on foot; There we rejoiced in Him. 7 Who rules by His might forever, His eyes keep watch on the nations; Do not let the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah. 8 Bless our God, O peoples, And make the sound of His praise be heard abroad, 9 Who keeps us among the living, And does not allow our feet to slip or stumble.
· Matt 19:28 Jesus said to them, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, in the renewal [that is, the Messianic restoration and regeneration of all things] when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne, you [who have followed Me, becoming My disciples] will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
· We thank You Lord that Your Divine plan is our regeneration and restoration.
· We thank You Lord that You are bringing heaven to earth across Colorado.
· We repent for the body of Christ that has not received the fullness of the work of Jesus on the cross.
· Forgive us for being self-sufficient and working in our flesh to do what we think is God’s will rather than what God tells us is His will.
· Show us Lord how to do the new thing that is Your will.
· Reset our hearts Lord God that we are singularly focused on Your will…that we have the mind and heart of Christ. Let every person in Colorado reflect Your Glory Lord God.
· We ask Lord that every person in every level of Colorado government be reset to align with Your Kingdom Lord God.
· We ask Lord for a reset of our families…that our children now align with Your Will Lord.
· We don’t know what to do but our eyes are on You Lord God….show Your people what to do to see Your glory manifest throughout Colorado.
· We declarer that our God’s Kingdom reset now comes to the people of Colorado – especially His people statewide.
· We declare that people are being reset body, soul and spirit statewide.
· We thank You Lord for the reset that is descending on the people of Colorado as in Rev 5:10 “You have made them to be a kingdom [of royal subjects] and priests to our God; and they will reign on the earth.”
· We ask for a release of humility statewide.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now bow to the will and ways of our God.
· Heb 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse [to listen to] Him who is speaking [to you now]. For if those [sons of Israel] did not escape when they refused [to listen to] him who warned them on earth [revealing God’s will], how much less will we escape if we turn our backs on Him who warns from heaven? 26 His voice shook the earth [at Mount Sinai] then, but now He has given a promise, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the [starry] heaven.” 27 Now this [expression], “Yet once more,” indicates the removal and final transformation of all those things which can be shaken—that is, of that which has been created—so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 28 Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, and offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship with reverence and awe; 29 for our God is [indeed] a consuming fire.
· We thank You Lord that only Your Kingdom remains as Your consuming fire brings cleansing to our land.
· Rev 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded [his trumpet]; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying,
· “The kingdom (dominion, rule) of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.
· Let Your people across Colorado humble themselves to be ready to receive Your reset.
· John 12: 34 Let us love one another Lord God with agape love.
· Begin with us Lord God…bend us …make us supple in Your Hands that we are prepared to receive all that You have for us in this season.
· Raise up Your people in Colorado Lord God to go through the open doors to serve You and love others into Your Kingdom.
· We ask that You glory fall throughout Colorado…let everything be transformed for Your glory.
· We decree that Colorado now returns to its covenant root with our God. Let the covenant be restored among the people of Colorado and our God.
· We call forth the 12 Tribes of Israel to arise and become the gems of Colorado.
· We declare that the treasure of God throughout Colorado is now being mined and brought to fruition statewide.
· Mal 3: 16:18 Then those who feared the Lord [with awe-filled reverence] spoke to one another; and the Lord paid attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who fear the Lord [with an attitude of reverence and respect] and who esteem His name. 17 “They will be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts, “on that day when I publicly recognize them and openly declare them to be My own possession [that is, My very special treasure]. And I will have compassion on them and spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.” 18 Then you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does not serve Him.
· We declare that the people of Colorado are now moving into deeper level of the Fear of the Lord.
· We send the Fear of the Lord into every sphere of society across Colorado. Let every person humble themselves in the Fear of God.
· We declare a great turning to the Lord across all of Colorado.
· We declare that people now hear the voice of the Lord and submit to His will in their lives.
· We thank You Lord for continuing to woo the people of Colorado…thank You Lord for Your love for this state.
· We thank You Lord that You love Colorado more than we could ever love this place.
· May the people of Colorado be childlike Lord to reach up to You for comfort and love.