Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Sept 20, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Evie (Parker) Beverly (Falcon) Alta Lee (CO Springs) Ann (Castle Rock) Mary (Elizabeth)
Old 712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691# NEW as of 9-15-21 (425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888
Prayer Focus: First Responders
Key Scripture: Ps 91
Colorado Fires https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/?state=6 Praise the Lord that there are so few fires in Colorado. Thank You Jesus for bringing the rains and protecting our land from destructive fires. We continue to pray for ongoing, gentle rains that drench our land and that the following fires be extinguished:
· Praise! Muddy Slide Fire: Routt Nat’l Forest, 4,100 acres, Started 6/20/21, 100% contained. Suppression/Repair work underway
· Morgan Creek Fire – 11 miles SE of Columbine (Routt County, Started 7/9/21, 7500 acres, Fire has increased – main fire is 60% Contained – perimeter is 36% contained. 12 firefighters still working the perimeter
Drought – Western Slope and southern border– pray that rains continue to come to bless and heal the land and crops.
· Ps 92 You are exalted forever Lord God
· We magnify You Lord God above else. We make you bigger than anything, any person that would rise up against us.
· ps 2: 11-12 Serve and worship the awe-inspiring God. Recognize his greatness and bow before him, trembling with reverence in his presence.[m] 12 Fall facedown before him and kiss the Son[n] before his anger is roused against you. Remember that his wrath can be quickly kindled! But many blessings are waiting for all who turn aside to hide themselves in him!”
· We praise You Lord that we can abide in You at all times.
· Ps 110 We shout for joy to the Lord. We come before Him with joyful songs.
· May the Name of God be praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified by every creature of God.
· Ps 98 Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. 2 The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations. 3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
· We exalt the Lord and bow before His feet for every person in Colorado.
· John 2: 24 We praise You Lord God that You know all.
· Ps 99: 1-3 Yahweh is King over all! Everyone trembles in awe before him. He rules enthroned between the wings of the cherubim. So let the earth shake and quake in wonder before him! 2 For Yahweh is great and glorious in the midst of his Zion-people. He is exalted above all! 3 Let everyone praise this breathtaking God, for he is holy.
· Ps 131 Our hearts are meek before You. My heart is not proud, Lord, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. 2 But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content. 3 Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore.
· We thank You Lord that you dwell in us.
· Ps 113: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Go ahead, praise the Lord, all you loving servants of God! Keep it up! Praise him some more! 2 For the glorious name of the Lord is blessed forever and ever.
· Ps 91 We call each first responder across Colorado into deep habitation in the secret place with the one True God and Savior, Jesus Christ. Let each one be quieted in the safety of the arms of Jesus.
· As they draw near to You Lord God, we ask that You draw near to every first Responder in Colorado.
· Let each one abide in deep revelation. discernment and wisdom minute by minute every day.
· We declare that every first responder now seeks the healing and refuge of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
· We ask Lord and You open spiritual eyes and ears so that every first responder hears, sees and knows what do in every situation they encounter.
· We thank You Lord for the special wiring of first responders who are willing to run into danger and lay their lives down for others across Colorado. Bless each one with great insight and discernment to remain safe.
· Eph 1: 17-19 We pray that the Father of glory, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, would impart to Colorado first responders the riches of the Spirit of wisdom and the Spirit of revelation[t] to know him through your deepening intimacy with him. 8 We pray that the light of God will illuminate the eyes of your imagination,[u] flooding you with light, until you experience the full revelation of the hope of his calling[v]—that is, the wealth of God’s glorious inheritances that he finds in us, his holy ones! 19 We pray that you will continually experience the immeasurable greatness of God’s power made available to you through faith. Then your lives will be an advertisement of this immense power as it works through you! This is the mighty power
· Forgive us Lord for not standing more openly for first responders. We ask Lord for an increase in honor and respect for first responder across Colorado.
· We lift up the families of first responders….bless them with protection and emotional release for all that they go through.
· Gal 6:9 let Colorado first responders not give up or grow weary…..bring a refreshing to them Lord God.
· We release all of these same prayers over the military across Colorado.
· We declare exposure of people who are perpetrators of domestic violence.
· We ask Lord for exposure of any and all corruption in any Colorado first responder organization.
· We declare blessings and protection over every believer in any Colorado first responder organization….give them favor Lord God.
· We cover every first responder with the full armor of God day by day.
· James 3: 17 Let every Colorado first responder have wisdom from above that is always pure, filled with peace, considerate and teachable. It is filled with love[q] and never displays prejudice or hypocrisy[r] in any form 18 and it always bears the beautiful harvest of righteousness! Good seeds of wisdom’s fruit will be planted with peaceful acts by those who cherish making peace.
· We ask Lord that You prompt every Colorado first responder to cry out in prayer every day before their shift.
· May every first responder cast their cares on You Lord God….let them release every form of pain and trauma to the foot of the cross. We ask for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing for every first responder in Colorado.
· We ask for healing for first responders who have taken the jab and protection for every first responder against any variation of COVID.
· We rebuke the spirit of fear from every first responder and their family members.
· Is 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
· We declare that first responder families now stand with hope, faith and perfect love which casts out all fear.
· We pray for intercessors who are first responders…let us give to Jesus what we do not need to carry.
· Let every first responder know that they are protected by the blood of the lamb.
· We declare that the people of Colorado are a good people, with compassionate hearts to stand for one another.
· We praise You Lord and thank You Jesus for bringing the rains to Colorado which have blessed our land with minimal rains and abundant crops this fall.
· We thank You Lord that Nothing Without Providence in Colorado.
· We declare that Your commands make the responders of Colorado wise in all things.
· We ask for spiritual ears and eyes for every first responder to hear, know and act on Your commands.
· Let each first responder be filled with the Word of God.
· Let Colorado first responders be emboldened to share the Word of the Lord with those around them without impunity.
· We pray that Gideon bibles that have been distributed to first responder will be readily used by each person.
· Rebellion, idolatry, greed and lawlessness are now unseated across Colorado.
· We ask Lord that the vaccine mandate be removed from first responders.
· We ask that more people enlist as first responders so there is no lack of first responders in any Colorado community.
· We trust You Lord to transform Colorado from corruption to a highly ethical government statewide…let us be a shining example of good, righteous government.
· Let the people of Colorado live by the Truth of Your Word.
· Let Colorado redistricting be favorable to every Colorado community….let the lot lines of electoral districts be pleasing to You Lord God.
· We bless the first responders in hospitals.
· We declare that anyone let go because of the vaccine mandate will find better and more profitable and fulfilling employment.
· We declare that the constitutional rights of the people of Colorado will not be taken away.
· We praise You Lord that Your eternal Word stands forever.
· We praise You Lord that first responders take time to bask in Your glory….to seek Your Face and Your Word.
· Let the glory go with Colorado first responders with such intensity…that the atmosphere shifts into better alignment with the glory of God.
· We declare peace into the home of every first responder.
· We declare that God goes before every Colorado first responder into every situation.