Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Sept 19, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Ann (Castle Rock) Priscilla & Mike (Greeley) Hazel & Tony (Windsor) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Evie (Parker) Mary (Elizabeth) Karen (Pagosa springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Discerning & Submitting to the Awesome Fear of The Lord
Key Scriptures: Proverbs 15:33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction for wisdom, And before honor comes humility.
· We declare Ps 19 The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And the expanse [of heaven] is declaring the work of His hands. Day after day pours forth speech, And night after night reveals knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there [spoken] words [from the stars]; Their voice is not heard. Yet their voice [in quiet evidence] has gone out through all the earth, Their words to the end of the world. In them and in the heavens He has made a tent for the sun,
· Ps 93 The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty and splendor; The Lord has clothed and encircled Himself with strength; the world is firmly established, it cannot be moved. 2 Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting. 3 The floods have lifted up, O Lord, The floods have lifted up their voice; The floods lift up their pounding waves. 4 More than the sounds of many waters, More than the mighty breakers of the sea, The Lord on high is mighty. 5 Your precepts are fully confirmed and completely reliable; Holiness adorns Your house, O Lord, forever.
· We exalt You Lord God for there is no other beyond You Lord God.
· We give You all the glory, honor and praise Lord God.
· We declare that You Oh Lord are exalted above all the earth.
· Holy, holy, holy are You Lord God Almighty
· We declare Ps 19 – 7-9 The law of the Lord is perfect (flawless), restoring and refreshing the soul; The statutes of the Lord are reliable and trustworthy, making wise the simple. 8 The precepts of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart; The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. 9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of the Lord are true, they are righteous altogether.
· Ps 34 will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul makes its boast in the Lord; The humble and downtrodden will hear it and rejoice. 3 O [a]magnify the Lord with me, And let us lift up His name together. 4 I sought the Lord [on the authority of His word], and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.
· Prov 19:23 he fear of the Lord leads to life, So that one may sleep satisfied, untouched by evil.
· Keep our eyes on God – only speak what he says.
· We declare Ps 19: 13 Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous (deliberate, willful) sins; Let them not rule and have control over me. Then I will be blameless (complete), And I shall be acquitted of great transgression.
· We declare Ps 19: 14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable and pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, immovable] rock and my Redeemer.
· We ask Lord God that You would Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right and steadfast spirit within me. Ps 51:10
· We ask Lord that You renew a steadfast spirit within us….that we know and believe that You Have a wonderful and marvelous plan for us no matter what is going on around us.
· Eph 6:13 Therefore, put on the complete armor of God, so that you will be able to [successfully] resist and stand your ground in the evil day [of danger], and having done everything [that the crisis demands], to stand firm [in your place, fully prepared, immovable, victorious].
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado with stand and withstand in the strength of the Lord – in the awesome fear of the Lord – not the fear of man
· Isa 11:2-3 And the Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him— The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and strength, The Spirit of knowledge and of the [reverential and obedient] fear of the Lord— 3 And He will delight in the fear of the Lord, And He will not judge by what His eyes see, Nor make decisions by what His ears hear;
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado not judge by what is seen or heard but by what the Lord reveals
· We decree an increase in the measure of the flow of Holy Spirit across Colorado.
· We send forth the Word of the Lord to the people of Colorado
· Josh 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
· We pray that the Ecclesia of Colorado is now aware of the move of Holy Spirit and the words of the prophets that they will be prepared for the things that are coming.
· We declare Isa 26:3 “You will keep in [b]perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both [c]inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation].
· We declare a release of vision over the Ecclesia of Colorado to see what is going on the spirit realm so that we can trust in the fear of the Lord.
· We thank You Lord that Your people have nothing to fear in this season…our lives are in You, for You and through You.
· We declare Ps 34:7 The [b]angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [with awe-inspired reverence and worship Him with obedience], And He rescues [each of] them.
· We declare whom shall I fear when the Lord is my strength?
· John 10: 27-30 he sheep that are My own hear My voice and listen to Me; I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they will never, ever [by any means] perish; and no one will ever snatch them out of My hand. 29 [i]My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are One [in essence and nature].”
· We declare that no one and nothing can snatch us out of the Father’s hand!
· Ps 23 The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want.
· We praise You Lord that there is nothing we shall want.
· Prov 29:25 The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want.
· We praise You Lord that we are seated in heavenly places with You as our Shephard
· We declare James 4:6-10 But He gives us more and more grace [through the power of the Holy Spirit to defy sin and live an obedient life that reflects both our faith and our gratitude for our salvation]. Therefore, it says, “God is opposed to the proud and haughty, but [continually] gives [the gift of] grace to the humble [who turn away from self-righteousness].” 7 So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you. 8 Come close to God [with a contrite heart] and He will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; and purify your [unfaithful] hearts, you double-minded [people]. 9 Be miserable and grieve and weep [over your sin]. Let your [foolish] laughter be turned to mourning and your [reckless] joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves [with an attitude of repentance and insignificance] in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up, He will give you purpose].
· We thank You Lord that Your way is the way of surrender every part of our being to You alone.
· Mal 4 “For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace, and all the arrogant (proud, self-righteous, haughty), and every evildoer shall be stubble; and the day that is coming shall set them on fire,” says the Lord of hosts, “so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But for you who fear My name [with awe-filled reverence] the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go forward and leap [joyfully] like calves [released] from the stall. 3 You will trample the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this,” says the Lord of hosts. 4 “Remember [with thoughtful concern] the Law of Moses My servant, the statutes and the ordinances which I commanded him on [Mount] Horeb [to give] to all Israel. 5 “Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. 6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers [a reconciliation produced by repentance], so that I will not come and strike the land with a curse [of complete destruction].”
· We cry out to You Lord for the wicked….let each on in Colorado be drawn to You in this season before its too late. Let them come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that many now see the Light of the Lord God Almighty as the veil of deception is lifted off of them….that they come into the right minds and turn to God in holy fear of who He is….Love!
· We thank You Jesus that You died for all men and women across Colorado and the nation…we call them back into Your marvelous Light to receive Your saving grace.
· We ask Lord that You reveal Yourself to those who need to know You….let them see You coming…let them receive You with open arms.
· Let every prodigal come back to You Lord God and back to their families across Colorado.
· We declare 2Cor 7:10 [godly] sorrow that is in accord with the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation; but worldly sorrow [the hopeless sorrow of those who do not believe] produces death.
· We declare Chron 7:14 and My people, who are called by My Name, humble themselves, and pray and seek (crave, require as a necessity) My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear [them] from heaven, and forgive their sin and heal their land.
· We ask Lord for face to face encounters for our loved ones….that they cannot deny the reality of Your Presence which draws them into a healthy fear of the Lord God Almighty and restores them to the faith of their youth.
· We ask Lord for a release of Your glory in every school in Colorado.
· We declare blessings on The Standard and the Adopt a School initiative to release the glory of God into every middle and high school in Colorado.
· Let the believing children arise to be the Light of Jesus in every school statewide,
· Let old and young see themselves as God sees them……let them hear Your voice Lord God.
· Let lies being broken off of people statewide to tear down the gender fluidity issues.
· We declare that believing children across Colorado now submit to the fear of the Lord and put on the full armor of God daily to stand in the midst of the conflict around them.