Colorado Weekly Prayer Call June 20, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Mary (Elizabeth) Evie (Parker) Mary (Longmont) Karen (Arvada) Karen (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Dianne (Blue River) Janet (Montrose) Alta Lee (Colorado Springs)
Prayer Focus: Believing for The Miraculous to Manifest
Key Scriptures: Luke 18:27 Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
Acts 3:16 By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.
· We praise You Lord God that You are our Rock, our Salvation, King of kings and Lord of lords.
· Gen1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
· Psa 9 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
· Ps 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. 6 I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.
· Ps 136:3 We praise You Lord that You are our creator
· Ps 145: 1-2 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. 2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
· Ps 149 Praise the Lord.[a] Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 4 For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. 5 Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds.
· We magnify You Lord for Your goodness, for Your life, death and resurrection that blesses us every day.
· Ps 145: will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. 2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
· We praise You Lord for sending Your Son to compensate for our sins….for His shed blood
· We declare Mark 16: 15-20 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
· We declare that we now have changed minds and hearts with our eyes fixed on Jesus trusting with all of our hearts to acknowledge You and to believe for the miraculous.
· We declare Jer 32:27 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
· Ps 78:10-12 We repent Lord God for being like the Israelites who did not trust in You and in the miracles of the past. Forgive us Lord for forgetting Your glory. For not walking in faith for Your purposes and glory.
· We ask Lord that You do not hold this sin against the Ekklesia of Colorado….let no curse alight as we turn our mind and hearts to You Lord God….let Your people across Colorado overcome this sin so that we now trust You completely and believe for the miraculous.
· Ps 19: 1-12 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6 It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth. 7 The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. 8 The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. 9 The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The decrees of the Lord are firm, and all of them are righteous. 10 They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the honeycomb. 11 By them your servant is warned; in keeping them there is great reward. 12 But who can discern their own errors? Forgive my hidden faults.
· We call forth Rom 4 - We declare that Colorado is a people that honors God above all else...that we are a people that uphold God’s standards.
· We declare what God tells us in Ps 45: 9 Daughters of kings are among your honored women; at your right hand is the royal bride in gold of Ophir. 10 Listen, daughter, and pay careful attention: Forget your people and your father’s house. 11 Let the king be enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord.
· We declare that the Ekklesia of Colorado now believes and lives Rev 1:6 And He has made us kings and priests…. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
· May Your people across Colorado flow as Your kings and priests in Your power and authority with signs and wonders following us.
· Rev 19: 7-8 Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. 8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.) 9 Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”
· We thank You Lord that You are bringing in Your people to Colorado.
· Ex 15 I will sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea. 2 “The Lord is my strength and my defense[a]; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. 3 The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name. 4 Pharaoh’s chariots and his army he has hurled into the sea. The best of Pharaoh’s officers are drowned in the Red Sea.[b] 5 The deep waters have covered them; they sank to the depths like a stone. 6 Your right hand, Lord, was majestic in power. Your right hand, Lord, shattered the enemy.
· Heb 11: 1-3 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.
· 3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
· We decree that faith now arises across Colorado
· We declare Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
· We declare that faith is arising across all Colorado believers and that we will do what the Lord has shown us to do and will see the results He promised.
· Let it be in Colorado as it as in Acts 5:12 The apostles performed many signs and wonders among the people. And all the believers used to meet together in Solomon’s Colonnade. 13 No one else dared join them, even though they were highly regarded by the people. 14 Nevertheless, more and more men and women believed in the Lord and were added to their number. 1
· Let Your people across Colorado be in one accord. One with You Lord God and one with each other.
· We declare that He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit.
· Let this oneness extend to non-believers…let it overflow into our natural families and to those who need to know You Lord God.
· We call forth believers to love those around you….show the love of Jesus …..be Jesus to the world.
· Thank You Lord for giving Your people the words to say to show the love of Jesus
· We declare to the Colorado Ekklesia Mark 11: 22 22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly[f] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours
· We pray that the Lord delivers all of Colorado as in Jer 15:18 Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable? You are to me like a deceptive brook, like a spring that fails. 19 Therefore this is what the Lord says: “If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them. 20 I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you,” declares the Lord. “I will save you from the hands of the wicked and deliver you from the grasp of the cruel.”
· We thank You Lord that You came to save the lost. Teach us to love those who are persecuting us. So that they see and receive the Love of Jesus.
· Jer 16:21 “Therefore I will teach them— this time I will teach them my power and might. Then they will know that my name is the Lord.
· We declare that the Ekklesia of Colorado is now anointed, empowered and operates in the gifts described in 1Cor 12: 4-11 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. 7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.