Notes from today's prayer call.
Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Feb 22, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Tom (Littleton) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Kathleen (Boulder) Ann (Castle Rock) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Mary (Elizabeth) Pastor Stuart (Boulder)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: LOVE one another - versus race equality-critical race theory-marxism – pitting groups against one another
Teaching - Critical Race Theory – defines systemic racism…. law, economy and power are racist because they are predominantly white
· We worship You Lord as perfect love
· We thank You Lord that You sent Your Son for our salvation. That You so Loved the world
· Jer. I have love You with an everlasting Love…..praise You Lord that Your love is endless and never short of what we need.
· We praise You Lord that You are pure Love
· We worship You Lord because Your Love takes on so many facets
· We thank You Lord that Your Love is all encompassing
· We worship You Lord as the God of love which casts out all fear
· 1John 4:7-11 Agape Love. This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all[b] sin.
· Ps 29: 1-2 We ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness.
· Ps 100 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
· Ps 33: 1-3 Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 2 Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. 3 Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. 4 For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.
· Ps 96 Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. 2 Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. 3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. 4 For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. 5 For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. 6 Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and glory are in his sanctuary. 7 Ascribe to the Lord, all you families of nations, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 8 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; bring an offering and come into his courts. 9 Worship the Lord in the splendor of is[a] holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. 10 Say among the nations, The Lord reigns.” The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.
· Matt 5: 43:48 3 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
· Prov 3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
· 1John 4:18 There is no fear in love but perfect love casts out all fear. We declare that the people of Colorado are now bathed in the perfect love of Jesus Christ which casts out all fear.
· We declare that the people of Colorado are now able to receive the fullness of the love of God as all hindrances to receiving love are dissolved from their beings.
· We declare that the umbilical cord of the one blood of Jesus Christ is now made known to the people of Colorado….that we are one blood….and that hatred cannot survive in the precious blood of Jesus.
· 1John 4:7-8 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. Let the people of Colorado now choose to love others above themselves.
· We ask for an awakening among the people of Colorado see and acknowledge and function in the love of Jesus Christ.
· We ask for a release the love of God which covers a multitude of sins for the people of Colorado.
· We ask that the love of God now reveals the Truth of the love of God in and around us.
· We praise You Lord that love never fails among the people of Colorado.
· We declare that the Love of God now overshadows and displaces every form of deception that causes offense, anger, hate and bitterness among people in Colorado.
· We declare that criticism and condemnation is now replaced by the love of Jesus Christ.
· We thank You Lord for the institution of family….that causes us to confront others in a healthy way…that admonitions are given and received in love.
· 1Cor 13: 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.
· We declare a release of humility among the people of Colorado that they now walk in the Truth of 1Cor 13 agape love.
· We declare that the perfection of the love of God is what is now manifest across Colorado.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now recognize that they are sons and daughters of God and project the love of the Father to those around them.
· Jude 1: 20-21 0 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. We declare that the people of Colorado now keep themselves in God’s love.
· Rom 12: 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited. We declare that people across Colorado now choose to live a life of humility rather than proud conceit.
· We declare that evil across Colorado is now overcome by good.
· We declare Mark 12: 31 to the people of Colorado: love your neighbor as yourself.
· We ask that people across Colorado now have supernatural encounters of the love of Jesus that changes them from the inside out.
· We declare 1Cor 16:14…that the people of Colorado now do everything in love.
· We declare that the love of Jesus now overwhelms, overshadows and casts out all child abuse in Colorado.
· We declare that the love of Jesus now overwhelms, overshadows and casts out all domestic violence in Colorado.
· We declare that the love of Jesus now overwhelms, overshadows and casts out and arrests in the natural all sex traffickers in Colorado.
· We declare that the love of Jesus now overwhelms, overshadows all ungodliness in our governmental leaders across Colorado.
· We declare that the love of Jesus now draws every person in Colorado government to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
· Eph 3: 16 6 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
· We declare Col 3:14 over the people of Colorado…that they each put on love which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
· Ps 143 Let the morning bring the people of Colorado word of your unfailing love, for, by faith, we believe that they have put their trust in you. Show them the way they should go, for to you they entrust their lives.
· We ask that you Lord God touch the hearts of the people of Colorado…that nothing will satisfy them but the Love of Jesus Christ.
· We ask Lord that the people of Colorado now love one another as You love us.
· We thank You Lord that You prefect Love brings clarity of understanding of our identity in Christ as sons and daughters with no gender confusion among children or adults.
· We declare a release of heaven’s view of love into the area of arts and entertainment throughout Colorado which rocks the world of people statewide…drawing them to the love of Jesus.
· We declare that every person across Colorado now hears the voice Holy Spirit and accepts Jesus as their Savior
· Depression, hopelessness, self-harm and suicides among kids, teens and adults to end in Colorado– that God’s love and peace now reign in our state.
· Domestic violence to end in Colorado as God’s love conquers all.
· Drug abuse and addictions in Colorado to be overcome by the blood of the Lamb.
· Drug cartels & demonic cults in Colorado to be uncovered and brought to justice.
· Abortion to end in Colorado as women now choose life for their babies.
· Sex trafficking to be uncovered in Colorado, dismantled and every perpetrator brought to justice.
· Anarchy/deep division among Colorado citizens to be overwhelmed by the love of Jesus.
· Homelessness to be resolved by a legacy of generosity in every Colorado city.
· God’s love to overshadow and overwhelm racial upheaval in every Colorado community.
· The pattern of “taking offense” to be overruled by a wave of mercy and grace across Colorado.
· We declare that every child in Foster Care, now finds a loving, forever home this year.
· We declare that older children we are aging out of the foster care system are now connected with people who will be their loving family providing godly assistance and accountability.
· We declare the motto of Colorado….that nothing without Providence can take place across our state.
· We proclaim that our God now rules and reigns in every level of Government across Colorado.