Great prayer call this morning. Our focus was to call forth the intercessors statewide.
Please share these notes with anyone who will intercede for Colorado and invite them to join our Monday 9:15 call.
Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 16, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Arvada) Diane (Blue River) Karen (Parker) Martha (Jefferson) Ann (Castle Rock) Priscilla (Greeley) Evelyn (Parker) Alta Lee (Colorado Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Intercessors Arise and Pray
Key Scriptures: Ezekiel 22:30. And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
· We worship You Lord as King of kings
· We thank You Lord for this group of Monday morning intercessors….we praise You for raising up this team and blessing us with the honor of being with you each week.
· We thank You Lord for Your covenants…that You are faithful and true….You fulfill Your Word.
· We praise You Lord for Your character.
· We thank You Lord for bringing forth intercessors who have walked in obedience to follow You will to intercede. Thank You Lord for raising up You eagles who take their seat of authority in Your throne room.
· We thank You Lord for Holy Spirit who guides us day by day.
· We thank You Lord for sending You Son to die for our sins
· We praise You Lord for giving strength to Your intercessors
· Thank You Lord for giving Your intercessors spiritual insight to see through Your eyes.
· We praise You Lord for the various assignments You have given Your intercessors
· We thank You Lord the privilege of joining with others to intercede for Colorado.
· We thank You Lord for doing a restoration of intercessors to fill the breech on the wall of prayer.
· Is 22 Thank You for giving Your people the keys to the house of David to open doors that cannot be shut.
· We thank You Lord that all but 8 days out of the year are covered in non-stop, day and night prayer statewide with Colorado Prays.
· We declare Ps 146 Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord, my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. 3 Do not put your trust in princes,in human beings, who cannot save. 4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. 5 Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord their God.
· We ask Lord that You bring forth the churches that will fill the statewide wall of prayer to cover the open Prayer Watches with Colorado Prays.
· We ask that each church hosting a Prayer Watch remain diligent to keep their place on the wall….fully subscribing and covering every monthly 24hr Prayer Watch.
· We declare Ps 7: 1-9 Lord my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, 2 or they will tear me apart like a lion and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me. 3 Lord my God, if I have done this and there is guilt on my hands— 4 if I have repaid my ally with evil or without cause have robbed my foe— 5 then let my enemy pursue and overtake me; let him trample my life to the ground and make me sleep in the dust.[c] 6 Arise, Lord, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice. 7 Let the assembled peoples gather around you, while you sit enthroned over them on high. 8 Let the Lord judge the peoples. Vindicate me, Lord, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Most High. 9 Bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure— you, the righteous God who probes minds and hearts.
· We call forth the intercessors- the eagles – to fly through the dark clouds to the Holy Mountain to the Throne of God to stand before Him and intercede. Bring the censors to the earth and release them in fiery glory to fulfill God’s will on earth as it is in heaven.
· We declare that the prayers of the intercessors flow up to God as a sweet fragrance.
· We call for the intercessor pioneers forth to take their place before our God.
· We declare that the people of God now rule and reign co-laboring with our God to call forth God’s will on earth as it is in heaven.
· We open the portals of heaven statewide and close those ungodly portals that have allowed greater evil in our state.
· We ask Lord for forgiveness for Christians who have not brought honor to You.
· Thank You Lord for opening the eyes of believers statewide to the need for intercession for their family, church, city, state and nation.
· We bow our knee before the Lord God Almighty as intercessors who choose to cry out to God and carry out His will on earth to declare His will.
· Ps 110:1-3 he Lord says to my lord:[a “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 2 The Lord will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!” 3 Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, your young men will come to you like dew from the morning’s womb.[b]
· We declare that the Lord’s scepter now comes from Zion ruling in the midst of our enemies.
· We call forth the volunteers to intercede for our great state…..Let the troops arise and take their place in battle for the Lord.
· We declare that the goodness of the Lord now rains down across all of Colorado border to border.
· Let mighty rivers of healing flow across and through Colorado.
· Let the intercessors gather together in complete John 17 spiritual unity – ONENESS
· We declare Prov 2: 1-8 My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2 turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding— 3 indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4 and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. 6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7 He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, 8 for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.
· We declare that Colorado intercessors now speak and pray with the wisdom of our God.
· We thank You Lord that intercessors are now working with the 5 fold ministry to advance the Kingdom of God
· We thank You Lord for light the fires of passionate prayer among people across Colorado to increase the number and coverage of intercessors statewide.
· See us as intercessors (12) standing before God in His glory dressed in beautiful white gowns with our hands stretched out toward Him. We have golden belts on and golden sandals. The Light of God is shining from within us. We call forth intercessors to put on these garments and walk as Light Bearers throughout their day.
· Holy Spirit invited us to put Him on…..we choose do that and “wear Him” everywhere we go.
· We declare Deut 11: 24-26 Every place where you set your foot will be yours: Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the Euphrates River to the Mediterranean Sea. 25 No one will be able to stand against you. The Lord your God, as he promised you, will put the terror and fear of you on the whole land, wherever you go.
· We declare Josh 1:3…that intercessors rule and reign over every inch of land where they tread.
· We thank You Lord that Holy Spirit fires of Your glory are being lit across Colorado.
· We call intercessors into Boulder this week in the natural and spiritual realms to see God’s glory break into minds and hearts across the city as Sean Feucht holds a gathering on the Boulder campus.
· We call them into Colorado Springs in July to work with Mario Murillo and with the Billion Soul Harvest.
· We open the gates of Colorado for the King of Glory to come into Colorado in this season.
· We say King of glory come to Colorado in a powerful way.
· We declare Ps 24: 7-10 Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. 8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. 10 Who is he, this King of glory? The Lord Almighty— he is the King of glory.
· We call forth intercessors in and around Colorado….especially in Boulder, Colorado Springs and statewide. Eagle intercessors take flight!
· We renounce the lie that not everyone is called to pray….forgive us Lord for believing that lie. We call forth every believer statewide to pray without ceasing.
· We release the fiery darts of heavenly glory to come up from the ground and come down from the heavens to release our God’s glory statewide in expanding power and authority. We declare every heavenly portal now be open
· We call forth the angels assigned throughout Colorado to take up and fulfill their assignments for the people of our state.
· Is 52 We declare that the glory of God goes before the intercessors and is our rear guard.
· We declare Is 52: 7-12 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!” 8 Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy. When the Lord returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes. 9 Burst into songs of joy together, you ruins of Jerusalem, for the Lord has comforted his people, he has redeemed Jerusalem. 10 The Lord will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God. 11 Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing! Come out from it and be pure, you who carry the articles of the Lord’s house. 12 But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard.
· We call forth every believer to pick up their mantle of prayer and fulfill their calling to intercede for their assignment.
· We call each of our children, grandchildren and future generations into the Kingdom of God to be Light Bearers for our God’s glory. Give them dreams and visions Lord that draw them to Your heart as a mighty force for King Jesus.
· We call forth more local evangelists and pastors across Colorado to disciple and support pre and new believers statewide.
· Let Your glory ripple across Colorado and nationwide to reach the younger generations.
· We thank You Lord for Your great love for Colorado.
· We thank You Lord for the redemption and restoration that You are bringing to Colorado.
· James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.