Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Nov 14, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Priscilla (Greeley) Janet (Montrose) Ann (Castle Rock) Hazel & Tony (Windsor) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Evelyn (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Faith
Key Scriptures: Heb 11:1 (Amp) Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses].
· We declare that You rule and reign over all. That You are the Alpha and the Omega. Your council stands forever.
· We exalt You Lord God above all else
· We fix our eyes on You Lord God regardless of what we see going on around us.
· We declare Lord that all is well with our health, our emotions, and the world around as You work all things for our good.
· We praise You Lord God.
· We declare Ps 136 ]Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness (graciousness, mercy, compassion) endures forever. 2 Give thanks to the God of gods,
· For His lovingkindness endures forever. 3 Give thanks to the Lord of lords, For His lovingkindness endures forever. 4 To Him who alone does great wonders, For His lovingkindness endures forever; 5 To Him who made the heavens with skill, For His lovingkindness endures forever;
· Ps 89: 1-2 I will sing of the goodness and lovingkindness of the Lord forever; With my mouth I will make known Your faithfulness from generation to generation. 2 For I have said, “Goodness and lovingkindness will be built up forever; In the heavens [unchangeable and majestic] You will establish Your faithfulness.”
· Ps 89: 5-8 The heavens (angels) praise Your wonders, O Lord, Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the holy ones. 6 For who in the heavens can be compared to the Lord? Who among the divine beings is like the Lord, 7 A God greatly feared and reverently worshiped in the council of the holy [angelic] ones, And awesome above all those who are around Him? 8 O Lord God of hosts, who is like You, O mighty Lord? Your faithfulness surrounds You [as an intrinsic, unchangeable part of Your very being]. 9 You rule the swelling of the sea; When its waves rise, You still them.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now seek the Lord while He can be found.
· We declare that the wind of the Spirit is now blowing in and through us.
· We break off hope deferred to the Ecclesia…let Your promises come forth even today Lord God.
· We break of delay over the people of Colorado….that the Manifest wisdom of God now comes forth with no more delay of any kind in aspect of our society.
· We declare that the people of God across Colorado now hear clearly the Word the Lord in this Season of Your breakthrough glory.
· We thank You Lord for breaking through the lies and deceptions.
· We praise You Lord for a release of signs, wonders and miracles through Your Colorado Ecclesia.
· We declare 2Cor 5:7 over the Colorado Ecclesia….that we walk by faith not by sight.
· We thank You Lord that You are enlightening our eyes of understanding…as we keep our eyes fixed on You Lord God.
· We praise You Lord that we believe in faith that we already have the victory statewide in every aspect of life.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia now awakens, stands up and looks up to get our eyes off the things of this world to fix our eyes on Jesus as the author and perfector of our faith.
· We now step out of the boat to do the will of God walking on water with our eyes on Jesus.
· We declare 1King 17_ 12-15 that the Colorado Ecclesia now increases their faith to accomplish God’s will for their lives. Thank You Lord for honoring what we have need of for release and freedom.
· Father, in this critical moment, we come boldly before Your throne of grace to receive divine wisdom and instruction that will enable us to rightly navigate the future as it unfolds. We yield our lives to You, and we declare that the seeds which You have sown into us, which have now become necessary in Your eternal plan of the ages, will spring forth and bear the fruit of Your intended purposes! We rise above the noise of the chaos surrounding us—and even above the influence of our own emotions—and set our focus on You. We listen for Your instructions and will obey You swiftly. We breathe in Your resurrection life, and we are being revived. Jesus, be glorified through Your awakened Body! Amen.
· We ask for grace Lord God to come apart from the flesh and now flow in the Spirit at all times.
· We declare that every believer across Colorado now walks out of the grave clothes and puts on garments of praise.
· We declare the release of the gifts of 1Cor 12: 4-11 across the people of Colorado…. Now there are [distinctive] varieties of spiritual gifts [special abilities given by the grace and extraordinary power of the Holy Spirit operating in believers], but it is the same Spirit [who grants them and empowers believers]. 5 And there are [distinctive] varieties of ministries and service, but it is the same Lord [who is served]. 6 And there are [distinctive] ways of working [to accomplish things], but it is the same God who produces all things in all believers [inspiring, energizing, and empowering them]. 7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit [the spiritual illumination and the enabling of the Holy Spirit] for the common good. 8 To one is given through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] the message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] the word of knowledge and understanding according to the same Spirit; 9 to another [wonder-working] faith [is given] by the same [Holy] Spirit, and to another the [extraordinary] gifts of healings by the one Spirit; 10 and to another the working of [a]miracles, and to another prophecy [foretelling the future, speaking a new message from God to the people], and to another discernment of spirits [the ability to distinguish sound, godly doctrine from the deceptive doctrine of man-made religions and cults], to another various kinds of [unknown] tongues, and to another interpretation of tongues. 11 All these things [the gifts, the achievements, the abilities, the empowering] are brought about by one and the same [Holy] Spirit, distributing to each one individually just as He chooses.
· We especially ask for the gift of faith to be released to the Colorado Ecclesia.
· We declare the release of faith as described in Luke 18: 7-8 And will not [our just] God defend and avenge His elect [His chosen ones] who cry out to Him day and night? Will He delay [in providing justice] on their behalf? 8 I tell you that He will defend and avenge them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find [this kind of persistent] faith on the earth?”
· We call forth the Ecclesia of Colorado to arise in the measure of faith given to us by the Lord.
· We declare Mark 11: 23-24 over every obstacle in our lives…… I assure you and most solemnly say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea!’ and [f]does not doubt in his heart [in God’s unlimited power], but believes that what he says is going to take place, it will be done for him [in accordance with God’s will]. 24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever things you ask for in prayer [in accordance with God’s will], believe [with confident trust] that you have received them, and they will be given to you.
· We stand in faith believing that we now receive what we have prayed for……Isa 40: 3-5 A voice of one is calling out, “Clear the way for the Lord in the wilderness [remove the obstacles]; Make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for our God. 4 “Every valley shall be raised, And every mountain and hill be made low; And let the rough ground become a plain, And the rugged places a broad valley. 5 “And the glory and majesty and splendor of the Lord will be revealed, And all humanity shall see it together; For the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.”
· We call in the prodigals now in the Name of Jesus…..we say come back to the Love of Jesus Christ and the salvation of your youth.
· We thank You Lord for exposing fraud and deception in every form and aspect of government. Let Your Truth be brought forth and every form of corruption be brought to justice. We stand in faith believing that You’ve got this Lord.
· PS 119: 89-90 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [standing firm and unchangeable]. 90 Your faithfulness continues from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands [securely].
· We thank You Lord that Your faithfulness goes forth through all generations.
· Let Your balm of Gilead bring healing to every hurting prodigal of Colorado.
· We repent for putting our faith in other things rather in You Lord God. Forgive us for putting our faith elsewhere…we ask that You release the gift of faith in each of us to raise each of us out of the miry clay.
· We put our faith in only the Lord God Almighty as we turn from our wicked ways when it comes to faith.
· We thank You Lord that You raise us up in faith with we are weak in ours.
· Zech 4:6 Then he said to me, “This [continuous supply of oil] is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel [prince of Judah], saying, ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit [of whom the oil is a symbol],’ says the Lord of hosts.
· Rom 15:13 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises.
· We declare that anything and everything is possible with our God.
· We declare Christ in us the Hope of Glory.
· May we be life to those who are dying….let Your glory flow through our hands this day Lord God.
· We declare that infirmity is now removed from our being….permanently as we go forth to do Your work…to flow in Your Spirit day by day as our faith joins with You.
· We ask Lord for a fresh wind of Your Spirit to blow over the Colorado Ecclesia with a new strength, a new song, a new level of faith.
· We thank You Lord that You are breaking off the old wineskins and bringing the newness of life every day among us.
· We welcome the tangible, manifest Presence of God in every Colorado community.
· Revive us Lord God with Your Ruach Breath of Life.
· We declare that life and health is now restored to each of us as in Ez 37: 3-6 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord God, You know.” 4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.’ 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones, ‘Behold, I will make [a]breath enter you so that you may come to life. 6 I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin, and I will put breath in you so that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the Lord.’” 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a [thundering] noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
· We declare Luke 12: 31-32 But [strive for and actively] seek His kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. 32 Do not be afraid and anxious, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
· We declare that pastors and church leaders across Colorado now choose to seek the Kingdom of God rather than 3 songs and sermon. Release Your tangible, manifest Presence Lord God.
· Let Your Love shine through each of us Lord God.
· Show Your Colorado Ecclesia how to flow in Your glory and shine forth Your signs, wonders and miracles day by day.
· Rom 8:37-39 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors and gain an overwhelming victory through Him who loved us [so much that He died for us]. 38 For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced—beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present and threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
· Let Your Ecclesia flow in the faith of a mother pulling the children into greater levels of faith.
· 1Cor 9 we declare that God is faithful.
· As our days are on this earth, so shall our strength be.