Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Sept 13, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Joy (Arvada) Jan (Roxborough) Karen (Parker) Evie (Parker) Alta Lee (CO Springs) Ann (Castle Rock) Mary (Elizabeth)
Old 712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691# NEW as of 9-15-21 (425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888 ___________________________________________________
Prayer Focus: Constitutional and Spiritual Freedom
Key Scripture: Gal 5: 13-15 3 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh[a]; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[b] 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
Colorado Fires https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/?state=6 Praise the Lord that there are so few fires in Colorado. Thank You Jesus for bringing the rains and protecting our land from destructive fires. We continue to pray for ongoing, gentle rains that drench our land and that the following fires be extinguished:
· Muddy Slide Fire: Routt Nat’l Forest, 4,100 acres, Started 6/20/21, 80% contained. Suppression/Repair work underway
· Morgan Creek Fire – 11 miles SE of Columbine (Routt County, Started 7/9/21, 7500 acres, 60% Contained. 12 firefighters still working the perimater
· Silvan Fire: Eagle, CO 3,792 Acres. 90% contained. No longer active
Drought – Western Slope and southern border– pray that rains continue to come to bless and heal the land and crops.
· Ps 21 The king rejoices in your strength, Lord. How great is his joy in the victories you give! 2 You have granted him his heart’s desire and have not withheld the request of his lips.[b] 3 You came to greet him with rich blessings and placed a crown of pure gold on his head. 4 He asked you for life, and you gave it to him— length of days, for ever and ever. 5 Through the victories you gave, his glory is great; you have bestowed on him splendor and majesty. 6 Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence. 7 For the king trusts in the Lord; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken.
· Ps 146: 1-2 Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord, my soul. 2 I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
· Ps 145 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. 2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
· We declare Lord that You are worthy to be praised.
· We lift up the Name above all names….the Name of Jesus Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords over Colorado
· Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty
· We thank You Lord that You are in charge of all things relative to Colorado.
· We declare that all people of Colorado now bow to God the Father and Jesus Christ.
· We declare that Jesus is worthy of all praise, honor and glory.
· We praise You Lord that You are the Giver of all good gifts
· We declare Cor 3:17…that the spirit of the Lord rules and reigns over all of Colorado and that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
· Let Your people across Colorado have the courage to share the gospel plainly
· Let Your people look neither to left nor the right as we walk Your straight path and stay focused on Your will for our lives and for those around us.
· Isa 58: 6-7 You are now choosing to loose the bonds of wickedness over Colorado.
· We declare that there is now a return to the Lord God and His Son as the Savior of every person in Colorado.
· We declare that more believers now accept and live out the Great Commission to love one another and set the captives free.
· We declare that fear is now cast out of those who are not following the Lord as they point their fingers at their neighbors…let them be set free through the love of Jesus Christ.
· WE ask for forgiveness for the body of Christ that has been judgmental of those who don’t know You. Forgive us Lord for pointing the finger at others
· We ask that the Blood of Jesus now cleanse believers of all unrighteousness so that our healing will come forth.
· We bind up the spirit of judgmentalism from the people of God across Colorado….we declare that we reflect the love of Jesus in our every action and word.
· Thank You Lord that You are the God of mercy….please guide every person in Colorado in their daily walk to be people of mercy and compassion.
· And yet we were sinners, He died for us….thank You Lord that You have compassion…fill us Lord with Your compassion that we love one another.
· We thank You Lord that You are the Great Equalizer. Guide the people of Colorado to accept You as the answer for justice
· Fill Your people with wise discernment to understand the times and seasons as freedoms are being limited in today’s world.
· We ask Lord that the eyes and ears of the people of Colorado now be opened to see, understand and take action against the removal of our constitutional freedoms.
· We declare throughout Colorado that we are free people because Christ set us free. We say “no” to the bondages of the evil one.
· We ask for more people to arise to stand for freedom today so that we are not put under a yoke of bondage ever again in this state.
· Luke 6:37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” 9 He also told them this parable: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit? 40 The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher. 41 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
· We praise You Lord that You are the way, the Truth and the Life.
· We reclaim the original documents of Colorado government, Colorado institutions and schools that declare Providence and God. We declare a greater awareness and acceptance of the Truth of the foundations of our government and education institutions.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now align with God’s word.
· We declare that documents, rulings and legislation that does not align with God’s word is now torn up and undone in the Name of Jesus.
· We declare these prayers in all time and space and dimensions to be fulfilled by the Blood of the Lamb.
· We yield all of Colorado to You Lord God…have Your way in our people and land.
· We thank You Lord for Your hand of provision and protection over our education system statewide. Over the school board elections and school administrators.
· We call forth an enormous turnout to engage their freedom to vote in the upcoming elections statewide
· We ask for an increase in the sheer number of conservative people engaging in political action across Colorado.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now arises across Colorado.
· We ask Lord for a cleansing of the voting machines statewide so that this next election is accurately counted.
· We ask for wise discernment among conservatives that we not be divided any longer….bring us together AS ONE.
· We rebuke the spirit of fear among conservatives in Colorado….give each one moral courage to stand for Truth.
· We declare that the will of God be done in Colorado as it is in heaven.
· We declare that the body of Christ now stands together in unity, as one, with the righteous, conservative ones who are running for various offices statewide. They are supported emotionally, physically and financially to fulfill their destiny and purpose in God’s Kingdom.
· Eph 6: 10-13 We declare that every person running for office in Colorado is now fully protected and covered in the full armor of God.
· We ask Lord God that freedom rule and reign in Colorado….regarding vaccinations and masks.
· We ask Lord for freedom for unborn babies…let Colorado stand against abortions.
· We ask that angels be released to accomplish all that has been prayed and declared today.