Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Oct 3, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Priscilla (Greeley) Hazel & Tony (Windsor) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Evelyn (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Stand in Power, Authority & Prayer
Eph 6:13-18 (Msg) Be prepared. You’re up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it’s all over but the shouting you’ll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You’ll need them throughout your life. God’s Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out
Phil 1:27-30 (Msg) Meanwhile, live in such a way that you are a credit to the Message of Christ. Let nothing in your conduct hang on whether I come or not. Your conduct must be the same whether I show up to see things for myself or hear of it from a distance. Stand united, singular in vision, contending for people’s trust in the Message, the good news, not flinching or dodging in the slightest before the opposition. Your courage and unity will show them what they’re up against: defeat for them, victory for you—and both because of God. There’s far more to this life than trusting in Christ. There’s also suffering for him. And the suffering is as much a gift as the trusting. You’re involved in the same kind of struggle you saw me go through, on which you are now getting an updated report in this letter.
· We praise You Lord
· Ps 113 Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord, you his servants; praise the name of the Lord. 2 Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. 3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. 4 The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, 6 who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth? 7 He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; 8 he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people. 9 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord oh my soul
· We give You all the praise, glory and honor Lord God.
· We declare with the angelic hosts that you are King of kings and Lord of lords.
· We thank You Lord that earth is Yours Lord God and the fullness thereof
· We thank You Lord for Your grace and mercy
· 2Tim 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
· We declare that every knee now bows to You alone Lord God
· Ps 18 I love you, Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield[b] and the horn[c] of my salvation, my stronghold. 3 I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.
· We declare that all praise, glory and honor belong to You Lord.
· Psa 18:46 The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!
· We declare that every believer in Colorado now stands for Jesus.
· Ps 20:7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
· 2Tim 1:7 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline
· Isa 11:2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord—3 and he will delight in the fear of the Lord.
· Ps 84 How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! 2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Let every person in Colorado cry out to You Lord God.
· Ps 86 Hear me, Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. 2 Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God; 3 have mercy on me, Lord, for I call to you all day long. 4 Bring joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you. 5 You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you. 6 Hear my prayer, Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. 7 When I am in distress, I call to you, because you answer me.
· Stand up for Jesus
· 1Cor 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
· We are determined to be brave and stay strong in every Colorado community no matter what it looks like in the world. To stand and withstand.
· Josh : 5-8 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them. 7 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.
· We declare that we will stand strong and courageous against the wiles of the enemy.
· 2Cor 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
· We declare that in the midst of the chaos and challenges, the Colorado Ecclesia is being renewed day by day.
· We declare 1Sam 12:14-25 over the people of Colorado. If you fear the Lord and serve and obey him and do not rebel against his commands, and if both you and the king who reigns over you follow the Lord your God—good! 15 But if you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your ancestors. 16 “Now then, stand still and see this great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes! 17 Is it not wheat harvest now? I will call on the Lord to send thunder and rain. And you will realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of the Lord when you asked for a king.” 18 Then Samuel called on the Lord, and that same day the Lord sent thunder and rain. So all the people stood in awe of the Lord and of Samuel. 19 The people all said to Samuel, “Pray to the Lord your God for your servants so that we will not die, for we have added to all our other sins the evil of asking for a king.” 20 “Do not be afraid,” Samuel replied. “You have done all this evil; yet do not turn away from the Lord, but serve the Lord with all your heart. 21 Do not turn away after useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless. 22 For the sake of his great name the Lord will not reject his people, because the Lord was pleased to make you his own. 23 As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right. 24 But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you. 25 Yet if you persist in doing evil, both you and your king will perish.” We declare that the people of Colorado now repent and turn to the Lord God Almighty.
· Ps 1:1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord and who meditates on his law day and night.
· We ask Lord that You would withhold Your judgement against the people of Colorado as we stand in the gap for those who need to know You. We call each person in Colorado into he saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Let the righteous remnant stand for King Jesus over Colorado.
· Thank You Lord for Your mercy on Colorado.
· We ask Lord for the purposes and destiny of Colorado to be fulfilled in this season.
· We ask for blessings on every sphere of society throughput Colorado.
· We declare that every person in a position of authority is now able to bear up with new strength from heaven to stand firm for what is right in the eyes of the Lord God Almighty.
· Rom 5:1-2 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. We declare that Your people in Colorado now have the grace to stand as they bask in the Hope of Glory in each of them.
· We praise You Lord that You are raising up Your people to vote biblically and give the people of Colorado a righteous governor.
· James 4: 6-10 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”[c] 7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
· Gal 5: 1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
· We thank You Lord for liberty in Christ Jesus….we declare that the people of Colorado now stand strong.
· Matt 7: 24-25 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now stand in Your power, Your authority in persistent intercession for the rest of the state.
· Phil 4:13 We declare that the Ecclesia can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
· We ask Lord that You open the eyes of the Ecclesia to see that there are more with us than against us.
· Ps 103:20 raise the Lord, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word. 21 Praise the Lord, all his heavenly hosts, you his servants who do his will. 22 Praise the Lord, all his works everywhere in his dominion. Praise the Lord, my soul.
· We declare that the even the seraphim are joining with us to declare victory in the Name of Jesus. That the Word of God is now going forth across Colorado and the nation.
· Ps 97:1-6 The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. 2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. 3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. 4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. 5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
· Let the people of Colorado proclaim His righteousness in agreement with the heavens.
· We declare that the Lord God Almighty will be worshipped on Oct 31 instead of the darkness….let the children be protected.
· We declare confusion into the enemy’s camp in this season of evil celebration….let each Colorado city arise to stand against the powers of evil during this time.
· We ask Lord that believers across Colorado now arise in individual prayer, corporate prayer, civic prayer to cover every community in non-stop, authoritative prayer to push back the powers of darkness statewide.
· James 5:8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.
· We praise You Lord that all things work together for Your purposes.
· Awaken Your people to sanctify themselves to be the Bride ready for the King.
· We call forth the Joel 2:17 intercessors who will pray and weep between the altar and the porch.
· Ps 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour[a] me,
· it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. 5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord. 7 Hear my voice when I call, Lord; be merciful to me and answer me. 8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. 9 Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior. 10 Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. 11 Teach me your way, Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors. 12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me, spouting malicious accusations. I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
· We declare Ps 56: 3-4 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
· We declare that the joy of the Lord is our strength.
· Rev 15: 3-4 Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations.[a] 4 Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”[b]
· We declare Jer 15:7…..that there is none like You Lord God.
· Isa 40:31….. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.