Colorado Weekly Prayer Call June 13, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Mary (Elizabeth) Evie (Parker) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Patricia (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Ann (Castle Rock) Pricilla (Greely) Janet (Montrose) Alta Lee & Lon (Colorado Springs)
Prayer Focus: The Church
Shepherd God’s flock among you, not overseeing out of compulsion but freely, according to God’s will; not for the money but eagerly; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 1 Peter 5:2-3
· We declare Ps 100 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth (Colorado). 2Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
· We declare Ps 19 The heavens (of Colorado) declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6 It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.
· We praise You Lord that You are bringing more and more people to Colorado who are prayer warriors and worshippers on fire to see Your Kingdom advance across our state
· We are overwhelmed by the goodness of the Lord
· We thank You Lord for answering the prayers of the people of Colorado.
· We declare Ps 101 over the Ecclesia of Colorado: I will sing of your love and justice; to you, Lord, I will sing praise. 2 I will be careful to lead a blameless life— when will you come to me? I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart. 3 I will not look with approval on anything that is vile.
· We praise You Lord that Your ways are so much better than anything we could orchestrate.
· We are grateful Lord that You have Colorado in Your heart and mind…that You are pulling together multiple initiatives to exalt Your Name and see the salvation of every person in Colorado.
· We are grateful Lord and humbled that You love the people of Colorado so much that You are paving the way for Your glory to manifest.
· We praise You Lord that the Blood of Jesus covers all and is enough.
· We thank You Lord for Your holiness and goodness and pure love. That we can trust You with everything. We praise You that we will see Your hand moving across Colorado.
· Ps 102:12 But you, Lord, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations.
· We praise You Lord that You don’t fit in our box of understanding.
· We lift up Your Church Lord across Colorado….the leadership and the Ecclesia.
· 1Cor 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.
· We stand with joyful expectation that You Lord will accomplish great things among the people of Colorado.
· We thank You Lord that the Ecclesia will function with no fear in this season.
· We thank You Lord that You are building Your Ecclesia across Colorado…that it will stand firmly on the rock of Jesus Christ.
· Eph 2: 19-22 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
· We ask Lord that You come and let Your glory fall on us. Let the glory of Your Presence manifest in every Colorado community.
· As You put Your chosen and faithful people in place statewide, whisper to each one the Truth that we are in the position where You want us to be.
· Give each one the wisdom and knowledge of how to use the tools You have given us to help build the body of Christ statewide,
· We ask Lord that You would come to ignite Your people with Your Spirit of Fire…in every family, every meeting, every gathering. Let the people be engulfed in the flames of the Lord God Almighty.
· Come with Your consuming Fire Lord God and purify the people of Colorado…let each one reflect the King of kings and Lord of lords.
· Purify Lord our mind, will and emotions.
· Purify and tear down the denomination silos Lord God.
· Let the purposes of each person be fulfilled to complete their divine calling or assignment
· Raise up people across Colorado to carry the manifest Presence of God in every city and county statewide.
· Let Colorado be knit together AS ONE as the womb of the nation.
· As in Acts 2, we declare the people of Colorado be in one accord in this place.
· Let Your people be prepared in this season to stand against unjust laws and attempts to remove our constitutional freedoms.
· We ask Lord that You raise up Your people to stand in the midst of coming persecution...to gird up in the full armor of God to stand.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado will respond in love to any ungodly response to the overturning of Roe vs. Wade.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia with respond in Your Strength, knowledge and wisdom to counter ungodly and unconstitutional governmental restrictions.
· 1Cor 13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. Let Your people respond in patience, kindness, no envy, pride or boasting. Let us respond in love.
· Let Your people flow higher in the love of Jesus when the winds of persecution flow.
· We declare a new level of boldness, confidence, fearlessness and love to erupt among the Ecclesia statewide.
· Act 2:42 We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado is now devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
· 1Cor 12: 12-14 12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.
· We declarer that the people of Colorado are ONE Body in Christ.
· We ask Lord that every person called by Your Name walks into the fulfillment of their place in the Body of Christ in Colorado.
· Matt 16:18 We thank You Lord that You are giving Your people sound doctrine to join together against the gates of hell which will NOT prevail against Your Ecclesia.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado has the keys of the Kingdom that bind what needs to be bound and looses what needs to be loosed.
· We call men across Colorado into intercession in this season.
· We call forth every believer to walk in the power and authority You have given us to co-labor with You Jesus to rule and reign over the things of this earth.
· We declare an increase in spiritual discernment among the body of Christ statewide.
· We declare that all evil holding back the Ecclesia of Colorado is now bond and removed from each person so that each one sees and hears what the Father is saying and doing and follow likewise.
· Rom 13:11-14 And do this people of Colorado, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.[c]
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado are the Light Bearers of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that every family associated with this prayer call is now set free from the veil of deception and set free to hear the Truth of Jesus Christ that they can accept the Salvation and love the Father.