Notes from Today's prayer call
Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Nov 30, 2020
Amy Everette (Parker) Kathleen (Longmont) Ann (Castle Rock) Karen (Arvada) Joy (Arvada) Linda (Mead) Janet (Montrose) Deb (Littleton) Mary (Elizabeth) Pastor Stuart (Boulder)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Focus: Thanks – for the justice
· Ps 100 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
· We our God’s judgements are supreme….we praise You Lord for all that You have done, all that You will do in the coming weeks.
· Ps 148 Praise the Lord.[a]Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heights above. 2 Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his heavenly hosts. 3 Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars. 4 Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. 5 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for at his command they were created, 6 and he established them for ever and ever—he issued a decree that will never pass away. 7 Praise the Lord from the earth, you great sea creatures and all ocean depths, 8 lightning and hail, snow and clouds, stormy winds that do his bidding, 9 you mountains and all hills, fruit trees and all cedars, 10 wild animals and all cattle, small creatures and flying birds, 11 kings of the earth and all nations, you princes and all rulers on earth, 12 young men and women, old men and children. 13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens. 14 And he has raised up for his people a horn,[b]the praise of all his faithful servants, of Israel, the people close to his heart. Praise the Lord.
· Col 2: 6-7 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. We praise You Lord in great faith and thanks for draining the swamp.
· Lam 3:25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him. We declare that You are an on-time God who is in control of all things. We thank You Lord for Your faithfulness to bring justice to all of America
· Ps 113 Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, you his servants; praise the name of the Lord. 2 Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. 3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. 4 The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth? 7 He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; 8 he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people. 9 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.
· Prov 21:21-22 Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity[c] and honor. 22 One who is wise can go up against the city of the mighty and pull down the stronghold in which they trust.
· Prov 21:15 When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.
· Heb 12: 28-29 28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “God is a consuming fire.” We declare that America is one nation under God that cannot be shaken.
· Amos 5:25 But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream! We declare that our God’s justice now flows into every nook and cranny of the evil in the government and elections of America.
· We praise You Lord that everything is converging with the synergy of the ages to break the strongholds of evil in our nation bringing freedom to be one nation under God.
· Psa 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
· Ps 103: 1-5 We declare…Praise the Lord, the soul of America; all our inmost being, praise his holy name.2 Praise the Lord, the soul of America, and forget not all His benefits— 3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
· Ps 103: 6 The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed. WE declare that Roe vs. Wade is now overturned.
· We ask Lord that You restore the hearts of the fathers and mothers to their children…that they would desire life rather than death for their unborn.
· IS 59: 15-21 – The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice. 16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm achieved salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him. 17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak. 18 According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due. 19 From the west, people will fear the name of the Lord, and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of the Lord drives along.[a] “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord. 21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the Lord.
· We decree that the body of Christ now has the Word of the Lord in our mouth and we will not depart from it…we will not be quiet or intimidated.
· Prov 2: 2-8 We declare that the Supreme Court Judges as well as state judges now turn their ears to wisdom and apply their hearts to understanding— indeed, they now call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4 and look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, so that they now understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. 6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7 He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.
· We declare that the state of Colorado is now being blown open with our God’s justice.
· We declare that Colorado is no longer a destination abortion center…we shut that gate in the Name of Jesus.
· We pray for our God’s intervention in Georgia in the upcoming senate seat run-off elections…let them be truthful and just.
· We pray for the voters in Georgia to have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth regarding each of the candidates in the run-off election.
· We declare that the two republican candidates have been given the white stones and will win their elections.
· National Prayer meeting (Dutch Sheets) in Las Vegas last night. The scales of justice have now been tipped to be perfectly balanced.
· Tuesday night (Dec 1) – Each state is to take 3 minutes at a designated time to make a proclamation because the commanders’ decrees are supreme. To take down the Valkyrie plan – an attempt to overtake the government of the USA. If God’s people will pray, Valkyrie will fail. https://dutchsheets.org/
· We declare that heavenly strategies are now being released and implemented to take out the deep state and restore law and order to the USA.
· We thank You Lord for Dutch Sheets and those who have ears to hear and eyes to see the strategies of heaven along with the obedience to follow through.
· Ps 85: 10 We declare that…love and faithfulness now meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. 11 Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven. 12 The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest. 13 Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps.
· We thank You Lord for Your mercy for Colorado and the USA.
· Lord God raise up Your people to Your Light throughout this nation….let Your Light bearers go forth to transform the world around us.
· Ps 188 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 2 Let all of the USA say: “His love endures forever.” 3 Let the house of Colorado say: “His love endures forever.” 4 Let those who fear the Lord say: “His love endures forever.”
· John 3:16….we praise You Lord that You sent Your Son to bring salvation to this nation. We love You Lord forever.
· We declare that this Christmas will be a powerful demonstration of the love of Jesus.
· We declare that the joy of the Lord continues to be our strength across Colorado in this Christmas season and throughout 2021.
· We declare that non-believers throng to the salvation of Jesus Christ in the coming weeks and months.
· We ask Lord that the laughter of Your people become a weapon to tear down the lies of fear coming through the media.