Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 15, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Janet (Montrose) Eric (Kansas City) Ann (Castle Rock) Collette (Aurora) Carol (Boulder) Mary (Longmont) Karen (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Hazel and Tony (Henderson) Alta Lee (Colorado Springs) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Evie (Parker) Priscilla (Greeley) Karen (Pagosa Springs)
Prayer Focus: Government Leaders
1 Timothy 2:1-2 ESV First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.
· We declare Isa 40:21-31 Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded? 22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. 23 He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing. 24 No sooner are they planted, no sooner are they sown, no sooner do they take root in the ground, than he blows on them and they wither, and a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff. 25 “To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One. 6 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. 27 Why do you complain, Jacob? Why do you say, Israel, “My way is hidden from the Lord; my cause is disregarded by my God”? 28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
· ISA 33:22 For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.
· We declare Ps 105: 1-4 Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. 2 Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. 3 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. 4 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.
· We worship and adore You Lord God.
· We declare that the earth is the Lord’s.
· We declare let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
· Ps 103:1-6 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— 3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 6 The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.
· We declare that You are good Lord God and Your mercy endures forever.
· Thank You Lord that Your mercies are new every morning.
· We declare Ps 33: 4-5 For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.
· We thank You Lord that You love justice.
· We thank You Lord for giving us Your Word.
· We thank You for Prov 21: 1-3…n the Lord’s hand the king’s heart is a stream of water that he channels toward all who please him. A person may think their own ways are right, but the Lord weighs the heart. To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
· Thank You Jesus that Your word never returns void.
· We thank You Lord and praise you for the cross…that you were broken and died for us and for every government leader.
· Ps 125 Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. 2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore. 3 The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, for then the righteous might use their hands to do evil. 4 Lord, do good to those who are good, to those who are upright in heart. 5 But those who turn to crooked ways the Lord will banish with the evildoers. Peace be on Israel.
· Thank You Lord for Your perfect peace which surrounds us.
· Thank You Lord for keeping us in patience and hope as we wait up You for all things.
· We declare that our governor Polis now has an encounter with the Living God which brings him to repentance and the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as his savior. Let him be very vocal about his new walk with the Lord.
· Let every person in Colorado government positions come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. If they refuse, please remove them from office Lord God.
· Let Colorado be known as a high place of God.
· We declare Prov 2: 3-5 over every government leader at every level of government…My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2 turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding— 3 indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4 and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.
· We declare James 3: 13-18 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. 17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.
· We declare that every governmental leaders now seeks the Lord in meekness of wisdom to hear God’s will for every decision that is made.
· Let every leader sow in peace with each other.
· We declare that you Lord God are manifest wisdom….let every governmental leader at every level seek salvation in Jesus and flow in the wisdom of God.
· We ask for a release of angels to minister vitality and stamina to our governmental leaders who walk in Your righteousness.
· Let each governmental believer release Your Truth of salvation in Jesus to those around them.
· We ask for godly wisdom to government leaders for handling the illegal aliens who are flooding into our city.
· We stand with those who are righteous in our government positions…refresh each one so that they do not grow weary while doing good in Your Name.
· We cry out for Your Righteousness Lord God to invade and overwhelm every governing body in Colorado.
· Let believing government leaders be encourage to know that great is He that is in them than he that is in the world.
· We ask Lord that every form of corruption is now revealed at all levels of government throughout Colorado. Let
· Matt 15:13-14 He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14 Leave them; they are blind guides.[d] If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.” We declare that those who do not see the glory of God around them, now have an awakening experience that draws them into the Kingdom of God.
· We ask Lord that those who are blind to Your Truth and refuse to receive it, are now replaced from each of the 7 mountains throughout Colorado.
· We pray against the divisiveness that divides the people of Colorado…..let the love of Jesus now pervade our state and draw people to Jesus and His love.
· A house divided cannot stand….we declare that Colorado is the house of the Lord God Almighty which now stands together AS ONE in the Name of Jesus (John 17).
· We declare that all of God’s plans and purposes for Colorado not come to fruition.
· We declare a release of the wisdom of God on the people of Colorado (Prov 8)…let each one know how to vote biblically for every person and issue in the elections this year.
· Prov 8:1 Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice? 2 At the highest point along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand; 3 beside the gate leading into the city, at the entrance, she cries aloud: “To you, O people, I call out; I raise my voice to all mankind. 5 You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, set your hearts on it.[a] 6 Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right. 7 My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. 8 All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse.
· We declare that all governmental leaders in Colorado now hate evil and pursue God’s righteous Truth.
· We ask Lord for great fruit coming out of this weekend…more intercessors arising across Colorado….let them connect with one another like magnets and be stirred to gather together to intercede for their communities and counties.
· Thank You Lord for raising up those who are called to be a part of Civic Prayer Teams statewide.
· We declare that blocking strongholds are now removed from every Colorado city and county allowing intercessors to see and connect with one another.
· Let each believer recognize that they are an intercessor….that every person now has a burning desire to intercede for God’s ways in every level of government.
· We call forth the intercessors – especially men….to connect with our chief intercessor Jesus Christ.
· We pray that our intercession will no longer be limited to praying at home….let corporate prayer arise in city after city across our state.
· Breath on Your people breath of God…awaken people to desperate need to pray now.
· Let us be the spark that lights the flame to make things happen with prayer in our community.
· Matt 6:22 2 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,[c] your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy,[d] your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
· Let our eyes be singularly focused on You Lord God.
· Luke 11:34 4 Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are healthy,[g] your whole body also is full of light. But when they are unhealthy,[h] your body also is full of darkness.
· We call Colorado a House of Prayer today Lord God.
· We blow the breath of God’s glory into governmental meeting across Colorado.
· Let the breath of prayer multiply across Colorado.
· Let every governmental meeting first start in prayer to invite You Lord God into the conversation.
· We declare Isa 9: 6-7 over Colorado….and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty I will accomplish this.
· We thank You Lord for wave after wave of Your Glory now permeates and penetrates every government meeting from this day forward.