Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 30, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Mary (Elizabeth) Karen (Parker) Dianne (Blue River) Martha (Jefferson) Alta Lee & Lon (Colorado Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Be Actively Alert and Acutely Aware with Deep Discernment
Matt 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
· We thank You Lord that You are sovereignly raising up people to be teachers, preachers, evangelists and more. We praise You Lord that Your Name is being given glory across Colorado
· Ps 34 I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. 2 I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
· Ps 138 I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise. 2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame. 3 When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me. 4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, Lord, when they hear what you have decreed. 5 May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great. 6 Though the Lord is exalted, he looks kindly on the lowly; though lofty, he sees them from afar. 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me. 8 The Lord will vindicate me; your love, Lord, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.
· We thank You Lord that You draw near to us as we draw near to You.
· We thank You Lord that You desire intimacy with us, that You protect us under the shadow of Your wings.
· Ps 33 Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 2 Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. 3 Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. 4 For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.
· We declare that there is no other god than Our God. We praise You Lord God for ever and ever.
· We praise You Lord for blessing Your people with the mind of Christ seating us in the heavenly places in Jesus.
· Ps 145:3- Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. 4 One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. 5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty— and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b] 6 They tell of the power of your awesome works— and I will proclaim your great deeds. 7 They celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness. 8 The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
· We praise You Lord because we have not even begun to see Your greatness.
· We thank You Lord that Your Word brings joy to our hearts and our beings….that we need Your Truth and Your joy to walk in victory in every aspect of our lives.
· Ps 29 Ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his[a] holiness. Ps 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?
· We praise You Lord that You are our God and our fortress…you protect us as we take refuge, that Your Truth is our shield and buckler.
· Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.[b] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”
· We praise You Lord that You hear us and listen to the desires of our heart.
· 1Cor 2:9 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.[b] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”
· We declare that by the Spirit the people of God across Colorado will now know what they need to know, when they need to know it.
· We declare Jos 1: 6-9 to the people of Colorado: Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them. 7 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
· Isa 50: 4 The Sovereign Lord has given believers across Colorado a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens each Colorado believer morning by morning, wakens our ears to listen like one being instructed. 5 The Sovereign Lord has opened our ears;
· Ps 26:2-3 Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; 3 for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.
· We declare that the Ecclesia across Colorado has their mind set on Jesus and is in perfect peace as they are now rooted and grounded in God’s love.
· We call forth the people of Colorado to now be alert and acutely aware with deep discernment of the times, the Truth and the manifestation of the Presence of God.
· We speak to the people of Colorado and declare; settle your heart and know that our God is the Great I Am.
· Rom 8: 38-39 thank You Lord that there is nothing that can separate the people of God in Colorado from the love of God. Let each one abide in the love and peace of our God.
· We declare that our God’s perfect love casts out all fear from the people of Colorado.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia is now watching and ready so that they immediately do what they are called to do in due time.
· We declare that the believers across Colorado are now refreshed and reinforced to hold fast with faces set as flint to implement what the Lord reveals and to stand and overcome every fiery dart of the evil one.
· We declare that worldly fear is now overshadowed and totally annihilated by the fear of the Lord God Almighty.
· We pray that people across Colorado now arise in boldness and confidence of Christ Jesus in joy.
· We declare that those who do not know Jesus now awaken to the Truth of Jesus as their Savior.
· We ask for a greater love and compassion for those who are broken and lost in Colorado.
· We thank You Lord that believers are responding to Your prompting to move to locations that You have dictated for them. We ask Lord that You make more people alert and aware to be properly positioned in this season.
· The Lord declares that He believes in us…that we can and will do what He calls us to do.
· We thank You Lord we are guided by Your Spirit….let it be at all times.
· We declare protection over the impending Supreme Court decision to undo Roe vs. Wade.
· We declare a hedge of protection around every ministry that is focused on restoring the biblical foundations of this nation.