Colorado Weekly Prayer Call July 10, 2023
Janet (Montrose) Carol (Boulder) Deb (Littleton) Karis (Montrose) Evie (Parker) Collette and Mark (Aurora) Priscilla (Greeley) Mary (Longmont)
Karen (Pagosa Springs)
Mondays @ 9:15am
Prayer Focus: Pray for a heart change in Colorado and the USA, that all would have the heart of God.
· Proverbs 4:23: “Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.”
· Ezekiel 36:26: “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.”
· We exalt You, for You so loved the world. Thank You for Your heart of love that pulsates over Colorado and our nation.
· Psalm 92 (TPT): “It’s so enjoyable to come before you with uncontainable praises spilling from our hearts! How we love to sing our praises over and over to you, to the matchless God, high and exalted over all! 2At each and every sunrise we will be thanking you for your kindness and your love. As the sun sets and all through the night, we will keep proclaiming, “You are so faithful!” 3Melodies of praise will fill the air as every musical instrument, joined with every heart, overflows with worship. 4No wonder I’m so glad; I can’t keep it in! Lord, I’m shouting with glee over all you’ve done, for all you’ve done for me: 5what mighty miracles and your power at work—just to name a few! Depths of purpose and layers of meaning saturate everything you do. 6Such amazing mysteries are found within every miracle that nearly everyone seems to miss. Those with no discernment can never really discover the deep and glorious secrets hidden in your ways. 7It’s true the wicked flourish, but only for a moment; they foolishly forget their destiny with death, that they will all one day be destroyed forevermore. 8But you, O Lord, are exalted forever in the highest place of endless glory, 9while your opponents, the workers of wickedness, will all perish, forever separated from you. 10Your anointing has made me strong and mighty. You’ve empowered my life for triumph by pouring fresh oil over me. 11You’ve said that those lying in wait to pounce on me would be defeated, and now it’s happened right in front of my eyes, and I’ve heard their cries of surrender! 12Yes! Look how you’ve made all your devoted lovers to flourish like palm trees, each one growing in victory, standing with strength! 13You’ve transplanted them into your heavenly courtyard, where they are thriving before you, 14for in your presence they will still overflow and be anointed. Even in their old age they will stay fresh, bearing luscious fruit and abiding faithfully. 15Listen to them! With pleasure they still proclaim: “You’re so good! You’re my beautiful strength! You’ve never made a mistake with me.””
· Jesus, You are worthy to be praised.
· Psalm 150: “It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; 2To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night, 3On an instrument of ten strings, On the lute, And on the harp, With harmonious sound. 4For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands. 5O Lord, how great are Your works! Your thoughts are very deep. 6A senseless man does not know, nor does a fool understand this. 7When the wicked spring up like grass, and when all the workers of iniquity flourish, it is that they may be destroyed forever. 8But You, Lord, are on high forevermore. 9For behold, Your enemies, O Lord, For behold, Your enemies shall perish; All the workers of iniquity shall be scattered. 10But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil. 11My eye also has seen my desire on my enemies; My ears hear my desire on the wicked Who rise up against me. 12The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. 13Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God. 14They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing, 15To declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.”
· Titus 2:14: “who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.”
· We praise and honor Jesus, the immutable God.
· We praise and thank You, for healing Collette. Jesus, You are the Healer.
· Matthew 12:34: “Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.”
· Cleanse our hearts, Lord, so that we will speak good things.
· Ezekiel 36:26-28: “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. 28Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.”
· We ask for Holy Spirit to be put into each person in Colorado.
· John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
· We thank You, God, that Your love will penetrate into each person in Colorado.
· We thank You, God, for first loving us.
· Psalm 51:7: “Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”
· We declare people have courage to say, “Yes.” to the LORD God Almighty.
· We ask for healing for those with heart wounds.
· We ask for hearts that can receive and give love.
· We ask that more people will be drawn to Jesus.
· We ask for the seven spirits of God to rest upon all in Colorado.
· We ask for the ecclesia to partner well with God in representing Jesus well to bring people to Him.
· We ask for people to feel the love of God.
· We declare captives will be set free to know the love of a good, good Father.
· We ask for all being drawn to God, to know God’s acceptance and love.
· 2 Cor 5:9: “Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. “
· Phil 2:12-13: “Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.”
· Psalm 34:18: “The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit.”
· Lord, may each one in Colorado have a contrite spirit.
· 2 Chron 16:9a: “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.”
· We ask that the ecclesia will speak as the healed so others will be healed.
· We declare the word of faith is going forth.
· We declare the Colorado people have the desire to ask God, “Create in me a clean heart, O God,
· and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”, according to Psalm 51:10.
· We loose the angels to create the desire for Jesus.
· We declare that as people come to the end of themselves, they will come to Jesus.
· We declare the ecclesia has increased sensitivity to the hurt and broken.
· 1 Chronicles 16:34-36: “Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. And say, “Save us, O God of our salvation; Gather us together, and deliver us from the Gentiles, to give thanks to Your holy name, To triumph in Your praise.” Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting! And all the people said, “Amen!” and praised the Lord.”
· We give thanks for the goodness of the Lord.
· Proverbs 17:22: “A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.”
· We declare the ecclesia walks with a merry heart that overflows to others.
· We declare the ecclesia resists becoming dry bones.
· We declare in Your presence is fullness of joy that is our strength and brings joy to others.
· Song, “Joy, Joy, Joy”.
· We declare Colorado has joy down in our hearts.
· Psalm 61:1-2: “Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
· We declare that Jesus is the only answer.
· We declare in Colorado and the United States hearts are changing to God’s heart.
· John 7:37-38: “On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”
· We ask for Governor Polis to have a heart change that brings him into his God-given destiny.
· We ask for all Colorado and US leaders be drawn to the love of God, bringing them to a heart change.
· We ask for righteous school board candidates to be seated throughout Colorado.
· We ask for a heart change for those who have committed sex trafficking.
· We ask for healing for the hurt and broken sex trafficked victims.
· We declare we will never be the same because darkness cannot hide.
· We take our stand and declare sex trafficking will no longer occur.
· We declare the appetite for sex trafficking dries up now in Jesus’ name.
· We declare that eyes and ears are opening that will cause all to hear the sound of freedom.
· We ask that the ecclesia would know how to pray for and respond to the broken-hearted.
· Isaiah 59:19: “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.”
· We declare the standard of the Lord is being raised up in Colorado and the USA.
· We thank You, God, for those saved and delivered from the occult. May there be many more!
· Proverbs 3:5-6 (TPT): “Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions.
With all your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make. Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go.”
· Psalm 90:12-14 (NIV): “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Relent, Lord! How long will it be? Have compassion on your servants.
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.”
· Psalm 90:16-17 (NIV): “May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children. May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—
yes, establish the work of our hands.”
· John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
· We declare Colorado will be blood red for Jesus.