Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 2, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Arvada) Mary (Elizabeth) Diane (Blue River) Karen (Parker) Martha (Jefferson) Ann (Castle Rock) Priscilla (Greeley) Desi (Denver) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Evelyn (Parker) Alta Lee (Colorado Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Diligent Preparation: Body, Soul & Spirit
1 Timothy 5:8 But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Ezekiel 38:7 “Be ready and keep ready, you and all your hosts that are assembled about you, and be a guard for them.”
· We praise You Lord for prompting us to take care of our physical bodies
· We thank You for creating us to hear Your voice Lord God…to know that we have spiritual ears and eyes to hear and acknowledge You speaking to us.
· Thank You Lord for discernment and knowledge for taking care of our bodies.
· We thank You Lord for preparing us for all things.
· We thank You Lord that we are in the palm of Your hands and nothing can snatch us out.
· We praise You Lord for the moisture today.
· Ps 75 We give thanks and praise you Lord God. We praise you, God, we praise you, for your Name is near; people tell of your wonderful deeds. We thank You Prov 4: 21-22
· We declare that Deut 6:5 that we Love the Lord your God with all our heart and with all our soul and with all our strength.
· We thank You Lord that we can offer our bodies as a living sacrifice to You.
· We praise You Lord for the power of Your word in our lives.
· We declare Is 58: 11-12 The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. 12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.
· Wed declare that the waters of Colorado will not fail.
· We declare that the land of Colorado is now being cleanses of all defilement.
· We declare a release of our God’s glory, grace and mercy across every Colorado community.
· Ps 65: 1-4 Praise awaits[b] you, our God, in Zion; to you our vows will be fulfilled. 2 You who answer prayer, to you all people will come. 3 When we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave[c] our transgressions. 4 Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple.
· We declare 2Tim 4:1-5 over the Ecclesia of Colorado…. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
· We pray that the people of God are now getting ready to be ministers of the Word.
· We declare that the body of Christ is walking on the Highway of Light as in Prov 4: 25-27 Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. 26 Give careful thought to the[c] paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. 27 Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.
· We decree to the people of Colorado 1Cor 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.
· We declare Is 55 “Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. 3 Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. 4 See, I have made him a witness to the peoples, a ruler and commander of the peoples. 5 Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations you do not know will come running to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.”
· We ask Lord that Your people be fruit bearers going forth boldly to glorify and magnify You as they share Your Truths to those around them.
· We praise You Lord that in You there is no darkness and that You give us good gifts….let us recognize and give praise for every good gift that comes from You.
· We declare EK 7:8 that the end of Colorado is better than its beginning.
· We thank You for the snow in the mountains that cleanses the lands and provides clean water…let the drought be broken over Colorado.
· We declare Is 40: 3-5 as The voice of one crying in the wilderness…prepare the way of the Lord…Make straight a highway for our God….let the crooked places be made straight. Let the glory of the Lord be seen throughout Colorado.
· Is 40: 3-5 A voice of one calling: In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord[a]; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.[b] 4 Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. 5 And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”
· Let the crooked places of our thoughts be made straight in alignment with the mind of Christ Jesus.
· We proclaim that every discouragement, disillusionment, pride, apathy, fear and anxiety is now brought low in submission to the joy of the Lord.
· We declare that this latter rain in Colorado will be greater than the former to break the drought and bring restoration to families.
· We pray for leaders across our state – that they too prepare body, soul and spirit to be representatives of Your Word.
· We ask Lord that we and our families are prepared for every battle that is coming….that we can lead the way.
· We ask for favor Lord for every event that is taking place this Thursday in honor of the National Day of Prayer.
· We call forth pastors and leaders to join with Mario Murillo on June 4 to engage with evangelism for Colorado Springs and the region.
· We thank You Lord we are clothed in the shoes of peace….through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Let every believer be prepared to share the Truth of the Word of God every day to those around them.
· We declare Ps 68 May God arise across Colorado, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him. 2 May you blow them away like smoke— as wax melts before the fire, may the wicked perish before God. 3 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.
· We declare that more and more testimonies are now arising across Colorado of our God’s good works in the lives of people who are hurting, broken and lost.
· We declare that the Ecclesia are now cultivating their intimacy with You Lord God…that their oil lamps are always trimmed and full in preparation for Your return and the work that You have for them.
· Let the people of Colorado not miss the time of visitation of the Lord…let us not miss the works that You have for us. We call forth the pastors of Colorado Springs to come alongside Mario Murillo. Let this be a season of great breakthrough for people across the city.
· We declare that the DIET of believers across Colorado now Do Intentionally Engage Today is God’s work in the world around us.
· We thank You Lord that You are encountering pre-believers across our state and bringing them into Your Kingdom.
· We thank You Lord that You want to engage Your people across this state.
· We decree John 4: 23-24 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” We pray Lord that Colorado is awash with this level of worship statewide.
· We ask Lord that You prepare Your people body, soul and spirit to hear, see, know and understand Your will for our lives…make us ONE with You, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and one in the spirit with other believers.
· We declare Matt 6:33 over the people of Colorado…… seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
· We thank You Lord that the old dry wineskins are now being broken and replaced with the new wineskins preparing Your body across Colorado to hold the new wine.
· We declare 1Pet 1:16 Be holy as I am holy.
· We declare 1Pet 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
· Is 65:8 may we cluster together in Your Name ready for the new wine.
· We break off the spirit of isolation from believers across Colorado.