Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 29, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Carol (Boulder) Deb (Littleton) Ann (Castle Rock) Eric (Kansas City) Hazel and Tony (Henderson) Laura (Golden) Karen (Pagosa Springs)
Prayer Focus: That everyone in Colorado be saved.
1Tim 2:4 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
· We praise You Lord…there is none like You.
· Ps 113 Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord, you his servants; praise the name of the Lord. 2 Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. 3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. 4 The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, 6 who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth? 7 He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; 8 he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people. 9 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.
· We praise You Lord that in You is only goodness
· Ps 98 Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm
· have worked salvation for him. 2 The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations. 3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. 4 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; 5 make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, 6 with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the Lord, the King. 7 Let the sea resound, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. 8 Let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy; 9 let them sing before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples with equity.
· We give You all the praise, glory and honor Lord God as the deer pants for water. Ps 42 As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. 2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? 3 My tears have been my food day and night, while people say to me all day long, “Where is your God?” 4 These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go to the house of God under the protection of the Mighty One[d] with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng.
· Ps 24 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; 2 for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters. 3 Who may ascend the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? 4 The one who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not trust in an idol or swear by a false god.[a] They will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God their Savior. 6 Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob.[b][c
· We declare swing wide you gates of Colorado and declare the glory of God.
· Ps 34: 1-3 I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. 2 I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
· Ps 104: 1- 5 Praise the Lord, my soul. Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. 2 The Lord wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent 3 and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind. 4 He makes winds his messengers,[a] flames of fire his servants. 5 He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.
· We ask Lord that You lift the veil off of the eyes of people across Colorado.
· We ask Lord for acts of goodness and compassion that demonstrate the love of Jesus to people across Colorado.
· We declare an awakening across Colorado that gives every person in or from Colorado the opportunity to hear and receive the gospel of our God’s Truth
· John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
· We thank You Lord that people across Colorado now receive dreams and visions that show them that Jesus is a gift for them personally.
· May Your unfailing love rest on the people of Colorado.
· Ps 33:12 & 20:22 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.
· We declare that dreams and visions now be released to cause Jewish people to seek believers and have an encounter that draws them to the saving knowledge of Jesus
· We declare that Native Americans across Colorado have spiritual encounters with the one True God…we cancel addictions and violence among those people.
· We ask Lord for intimacy with the Father for young people across Colorado…give them unique opportunities to encounter Jesus and experience the joy of the Lord which cancels out depression and suicide.
· We declare for an awakening among grade school, middle school and high school students….We cancel the satanic indoctrinations as we bind the strongman over our schools…take your hands off our children statewide.
· We ask Lord that Holy Spirit now permeate every child and young person statewide….let Your Holy Spirit divinely cleanse the minds and emotions of children and young people statewide…let the rain bring the cleansing in the spirit and emotional realms.
· We ask Lord that stores like Target that are selling demonic and pornographic clothes and materials be shut down completely.
· We declare that stores across Colorado now sell goods that reflect the love of Jesus…
· We declare that more Good News goes out…that Jews minister Jesus to other Jews…Native Americans minister the love of Jesus to other Native Americans.
· We declare that the spirit of deception over Mormons is now removed freeing Mormons to hear, see, know and understand and accept the Truth of Jesus Christ. We declare that the Love of Jesus now breaks out in Mormon gatherings statewide.
· Let every Mormon now have an encounter with the Living God giving them the understanding that Jesus is their Lord and Savior.
· We ask Lord, for divine encounters with Jesus in every church service statewide.
· We extend the encounters to churches that call themselves Christian but do not flow in the fullness of their position seated in heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.
· We declare that idolizing sports, entertainment, materialism, and other idolatrous things is now broken over Colorado.
· We cry out Lord for those who follow other gods…draw them into Your Presence…awaken them to the Truth of Jesus Christ as their Savior.
· We cry out Lord for those in Colorado who are in Christian churches but do not know You…..bring them to the saving knowledge of Your Son Lord God.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now catches on fire to speak Your Truth to those around them.
· We declare refreshing and revival to believers who are tired and have given up. Revive them Lord…restore them to their first love.
· We declare that every believer in every pew in Christian churches across Colorado now comes to the awareness and belief that they are a minister of the gospel fully able to pray one on one with other people. Give each one boldness and confidence to offer to pray for people everywhere they go.
· Thank You Jesus that You hear us when we pray.
· Let there be prayer ministry in every Colorado store every day of the week.
· Raise up new watchmen for the wall across Colorado.
· Let every Colorado business have a prayer meeting and bible study….as a light to the community around them.
· We ask Lord for Your holy oil to be poured out across Colorado so that every believer flows in the giftings and callings that you have placed in them.
· We declare Ps 92:10 over believers statewide….that we receive the anointing oil of the Lord that lights the Fire of the Lord in our lives.
· We thank You Lord for raising up Your believers to stand strong in the coming months and be the fearless rock that non-believers run to for comfort and help.
· We ask Lord that Your liquid Love now runs through every chamber of courts at every level of government…which brings people to their knees in repentance and acceptance of Jesus as their Savior.