Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Nov 7, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Mary (Elizabeth) Priscilla (Greeley) Janet (Montrose) Patricia (Parker)) Ann (Castle Rock) Hazel & Tony (Windsor) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Evelyn (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Elections
Key Scriptures: Deut 1:13 Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you."
· We give You all the praise and glory Lord God
· We declare that You rule and reign Lord God over Colorado and all of the USA
· We declare that You are the most powerful God over all the people of this state and nation.
· We declare that Colorado is Yours Lord God
· Ps 64 Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy. 2 Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked, from the plots of evildoers. 3 They sharpen their tongues like swords and aim cruel words like deadly arrows. 4 They shoot from ambush at the innocent; they shoot suddenly, without fear. 5 They encourage each other in evil plans, they talk about hiding their snares; they say, “Who will see it[b]?” 6 They plot injustice and say, “We have devised a perfect plan!” Surely the human mind and heart are cunning. 7 But God will shoot them with his arrows; they will suddenly be struck down. 8 He will turn their own tongues against them and bring them to ruin; all who see them will shake their heads in scorn. 9 All people will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done. 10 The righteous will rejoice in the Lord and take refuge in him; all the upright in heart will glory in him!
· As in Ps 2 we declare that we put our Trust in Lord God Almighty. Why do the nations conspire[a] and the peoples plot in vain? 2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” 4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. 5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father. 8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron[b]; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.” 10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
· We declare that in Colorado, we now make a run directly toward our God.
· 1Chro 16:34
· We praise You Lord that You are bigger than anything we can face
· Ps 98 Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations. 3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. 4 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; 5 make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, 6 with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the Lord, the King. 7 Let the sea resound, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. 8 Let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy; 9 let them sing before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples with equity.
· The government of Colorado and the nation is on the shoulders of Jesus Christ.
· We declare Ps 37: 1-7 Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; 2 for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. 3 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: 6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. 7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
· We declare Ps 37: 39-40 The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. 40 The Lord helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him.
· We chose now to trust in the Lord with all your strength Prov 3: 5-6
· We decree that the Ecclesia of Colorado and this nation now trusts in You alone Lord God as You direct our paths.
· We declare that the angels of the right rank order and size assigned to the United States are now actively engaged in fighting for the protection and future of this nation and a Light to the Nations.
· Bless the Lord all You hosts who do His pleasure.
· We declare that there is more angelic activity and protection for this nation today than every before in history.
· We declare that the people of God now come into agreement with God’s design and purposes.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now have eyes to see and ears to hear the battle that is taking place removing all fear and emboldening each believer to stand strong in this battle for our nation.
· Is 14:27 For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?
· We declare that nothing can thwart the plans and purposes of our God for this state and our nation.
· 1Cor 1:19 – 9 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” Let it be so Lord God across this nation during this election.
· Ps 20 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. 3 May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings.[b] 4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 5 May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. 6 Now this I know: The Lord gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand. 7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. 8 They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm. 9 Lord, give victory to the king! Answer us when we call!
· We declare that the people of God are not affected by the death angel that is being released across this world. We praise You Lord that You saving Your people as You rule and reign in our lives.
· We declare that every voting place is now flooded with Your glory and righteousness Lord God causing people to vote for the righteous people and issues.
· We ask Lord for a fraud free election in Colorado and every state nationwide.
· We lift up the righteous men and women running for office to be fully protected and blessed during this election and transfer of power from the wicked to righteous men and women.
· We thank You Lord for turning hearts from darkness to Light…..reveal Yourself to those who are on the fence…show them Your will for their votes.
· Thank You Lord for the encounters of those who are the fence do vote or not vote and to vote righteously or unrighteously.
· We ask Lord for a release of hope that causes every registered voter to get out to vote and to vote for Godly values and people.
· We declare that any attempts to defraud the elections are now defeated and brought to nothing. Let each attempt be discovered and brought to quick justice.
· We pray for those in cybersecurity regarding these elections…that they will stand firm for the truth of what takes place in the coming days and weeks…..let the vote be True.
· We praise the Lord that Elizabeth and Gary of True The Vote have been released.
· We thank You Lord for turning the hearts of the Ethiopian community and church toward Heidi for Governor.
· We ask for a release of discernment to people in congregations where pastors are speaking lies from the pulpit about righteous candidates and issues. Open their eyes and ears Lord God to know and follow Your Truth.
· We ask Lord that You raise up righteous judges in this election across Colorado and the nation.
· We declare that every government official now bows to the fear of the Lord God Almighty
· We thank You Lord for bringing forth the Truth of every ballot issues and candidate……and the truth of every election in every city nationwide.
· We ask Lord that You take over the airways and the pulpits to trumpet Your Truth which puts people back into their right minds so that America is now a Lighthouse for Your Glory.
· We decree that Jesus is Lord and the King of the Universe….we want You as King over the USA….we want You Kingdom ways of doing things…we want You heart to rule and reign. We do not want earthly rule anymore Lord God…we want Your rulership only.
· We declare the people of this nation now turn AS ONE toward the Light God’s glory.
· May Your will done and Your Kingdom on earth in the USA as it is in heaven…thank You Jesus.
· We declare that the True God now rules and there is no other in the USA.
· We declare that all of America is now being saved….that the puppets no longer dance to the evil strings of Baal….let the avalanche against the wicked now be released.
· We ask Lord that leaders be brought to deep repentance which sets them free from the blinders of darkness.
· We thank You Jesus that are doing miracle works in every election this week…thank You Jesus!
· We declare that America is now reconnecting with its covenant roots for God’s glory.
· We posture ourselves with great expectation of what You are doing this week in every election.
· We come into agreement with the covenants made in the 1600’s for the USA…let us keep our eyes and ears on You Lord God…that we see Your perspective on every situation.
· May our mouths open and speak what we see from Your perspective as we agree with You.
· We decree that the verdict from the King of Glory is surprise, breakthrough and victory!
· We declare that the pendulum controlled by our God is now swinging back to righteousness.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now longer cowers in fear but steps out in boldness and confidence into the victorious battle where the song of liberty and covenant with our God now rings loudly and clearly heard by all breaking the strongholds of injustice, idolatry and bloodshed.
· May we be Your Gibor Lord God….Your warrior who does mighty exploits for the Lord…..let us run into the battle to take bake the nation for the Lord God Almighty.
· Let Your people be a joyful, strong people girded up to stand in the midst of this and every battle in the full armor of God.
· Let the winds of Holy Spirit fill and invigorate the Ecclesia.
· We declare that our best days are ahead of us individually and as a nation.
· We decree that a high pressure system now comes into the Atlantic to shreds the bands of the predicted storm.
· Is 43 But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. 3 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
· PS 29:1-4 Ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his[a] holiness. 3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic.