Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 17, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Arvada) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Evelyn (Parker) Kathleen (Boulder) Tammy (Westminster)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Peace and Right Mindedness (Wisdom)
Key Scripture: 1Cor 14:33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints
· Ps 9 We will worship you, Yahweh, with extended hands as my (our) whole heart erupts with praise![b] We will tell everyone everywhere about your wonderful works! We will be glad and shout in triumph. We will sing praise to your exalted name, O Most High.
· We praise You Lord that You are the God of peace
· We put all our trust in You Lord God
· We give You all the glory and honor Lord that we are safe in Your arms and nothing can pluck us from them.
· We praise You Lord for Your creation here in Colorado
· We praise You Lord that You Have given us peace
· We praise You Lord and are confidence in You Lord God
· Is 26:3 We are honored Lord to be here as Your body…as Your Ecclesia. We love you Lord God and declare that our eyes are stayed on you alone.
· We worship Lord God as the fullness of wisdom
· Ps 19 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6 It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.
· Rom 5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ
· We call the CHURH out of blindedness in carnality…into spiritual mindedness.
· IS 54:13 All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. 14 In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you. 15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
· Eph 6:16 We declare that the Shield of Faith now quenches every fiery dart of the evil one.
· We declare Peace be Still to the emotional and physical storm throughout Colorado.
· We choose to worship You Lord God in spirit and in truth.
· Heb 12:11-13 11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. 12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13 “Make level paths for your feet,”[b] so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.
· We declare that today’s situation yields the glory of God and His righteousness and peace
· We declare Col 3:15 over the people of Colorado Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
· We declare 1Cor 1:3 Grace and peace to you people of Colorado from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 4 We always thank our God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.
· We declare Eph 4: 2-3 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace
· We declare Rom 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
· We declare 2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brethren across Colorado, rejoice, be made complete, be comforted, be like-minded, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.
· We ask that the windows of Heaven open over Colorado…that the ecclesia now bears great fruit in every Colorado community.
· We agree with Rom 16:20 that “The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
· We thank You Lord for a release of Your Holy Miracle Grow to fertilize your people across Colorado so that each one bears great fruit in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, and self-control
· We declare Rom 12:9-21 over every person in Colorado…. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited. 17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord.
· We declare James 3:17 over the people of Colorado….. But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.
· We ask for wisdom for the people for the people of Colorado….wisdom that comes from You the One True God.
· 1Cor 2:16 We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado has the mind of Christ.
· Eph 5 We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now walks as the wise.
· Lord God cause each believer in Colorado to walk in the Light as You are in the Light.
· We speak Ps 23 over every person in Colorado…..The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,[a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
· We declare Is 55:12 over all of Colorado…..that the people of Colorado will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
· We declare that the joy of the Lord is our strength day by day for every believer in Colorado.
· Lord God hold Your people steadfast across Colorado….that we rest in peace knowing that we are standing in faith in Your Presence…holding the line against all that arises around us.
· Matt 5 We declare that the poor in spirit across Colorado are now refreshed in the Lord as the peace of Jesus Christ pervades our state.
· We intercede for those who persecute the people of God and the unborn in Colorado. We ask Lord that You awaken them to the Truth of the value of life.
· Rom 1:24 Forgive us Lord for the sinful desires of our heart on behalf of the people of Colorado.
· Forgive us Lord for not being good watchmen and gatekeepers for Colorado….we now close every open gate and door that causes people to rebel and against God or refuse to acknowledge You Lord in all their ways.
· We call forth the gatekeepers and watchmen across Colorado to take their place to bless and protect every gate across Colorado.
· We ask Lord that the people of Colorado prepare themselves for the way of the Lord as Your spotless Bride.
· Matt 5:9 Let the Ecclesia of Colorado be Your peacemakers Lord as the Sons of God.
· Isa 9:6 We declare that the government of Colorado is now upon the Prince of Peace.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now boldly carry and represent the love of Jesus every we go.
· We declare that confusion is now broken off of the people of Colorado.
· We declare open eyes and open ears to hear, see and understand the Truth in every situation across Colorado.
· We ask for a release of peace in times of trouble in Colorado.
· We ask that the criminal, ungodly empire in Colorado now be broken by the love of Jesus.
· We declare a release of God’s glory upon Jared Polis, his administration and every aspect of Colorado government statewide.
· Let wisdom go forth across all of Colorado Lord God.
· We declare John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
· We ask Lord that You fill believers across Colorado with the wisdom of God.
· We ask Lord for a release of the Mind of Christ Jesus for every Colorado believer.
· We declare that the body of Christ is not reactive to what happens in the natural but proactive in the spirit to seek the things of God…to seek the mind of Christ in all things.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado is more than conquerors in Christ Jesus as the battle is His not ours.