Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Mar 14, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Wanda (Aurora) Janet (Montrose) Patricia (Parker) Mary (Elizabeth) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Karen (Parker) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Martha (Fairplay) Ann (Castle Rock) Evie (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Danger & Deception vs. Peace & Wisdom
Key Scriptures: Isa 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Prov 26:26 Their malice may be concealed by deception, but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.
· Ps 156 Let everything that has breath praise The Lord.
· Ps 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour[a] me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
· Praise You Lord that we can Trust You above all
· We thank You Lord that You reign in Colorado.
· We declare Ex 15:2 … The Lord is my strength and my defense[a]; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
· We declare Neh 8:10 …This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
· We thank You Lord that You are the Light – stronger than any darkness.
· We declare Dan 9:4
· We give You all the praise and glory Lord God that You see and know all things and guide us as we place our trust in You.
· We declare Dan 6:26 “I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel. “For he is the living God and he endures forever; his kingdom will not be destroyed, his dominion will never end.
· We declare that all mountains of society melt at the mountain of the Lord.
· Ps 34 I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. 4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. 5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. 6 This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. 7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
· We declare Ps 148… Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heights above. 2 Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his heavenly hosts. 3 Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars. 4 Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. 5 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for at his command they were created, 6 and he established them for ever and ever— he issued a decree that will never pass away. 7 Praise the Lord from the earth, you great sea creatures and all ocean depths, 8 lightning and hail, snow and clouds, stormy winds that do his bidding, 9 you mountains and all hills, fruit trees and all cedars, 10 wild animals and all cattle, small creatures and flying birds, 11 kings of the earth and all nations, you princes and all rulers on earth, 12 young men and women, old men and children. 13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens. 14 And he has raised up for his people a horn,[b] the praise of all his faithful servants, of Israel, the people close to his heart. Praise the Lord.
· We praise You Lord that we can see from Your Perspective because we are seated in Christ in heavenly places.
· We declare that the Ecclesia will not be deceived because we have the mind of Christ.
· We declare Prov 1:20-24 Out in the open wisdom calls aloud, she raises her voice in the public square; 21 on top of the wall[d] she cries out, at the city gate she makes her speech: 22 “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? 23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings. 24 But since you refuse to listen when I call and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand, 25 since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you— 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you.
· We declare that Wisdom belongs to us the ecclesia…we choose now to hear her words.
· Him Give 15 for today……..Don’t let the enemy get in your head! There is a relentless demonic voice that is trying to talk believers out of their divine assignments. The voice of the enemy will try to convince you that all your prayers and decrees have been for nothing and that in the end, God will not do what He said. The voice of the enemy will try to wear you down with accusations, intimidations & frustrations so that all your strength to birth revival and fulfill your calling is exhausted. Rather than being a nation changer, you seek only to survive. Is it possible to be pregnant with revival and not have the strength to bring it forth? Is it possible to be pregnant with your miracle answer and it be aborted or stillborn because you give up or get so distracted with problems that you lose your focus or your faith in God? Is it possible to no longer have strength to stand for the destiny of your nation because of the mental exhaustion of contending? We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado will not let the enemy get in our head and we will NOT miss our divine assignments.
· We declare that Your Ecclesia is now thriving in the midst of the chaos and confusion.
· We declare Pr 10:22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. 23 A fool finds pleasure in wicked schemes, but a person of understanding delights in wisdom. 24 What the wicked dread will overtake them; what the righteous desire will be granted. 25 When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever. 26 As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so are sluggards to those who send them. 27 The fear of the Lord adds length to life, but the years of the wicked are cut short. 28 The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing. 29 The way of the Lord is a refuge for the blameless, but it is the ruin of those who do evil. 30 The righteous will never be uprooted, but the wicked will not remain in the land. 31 From the mouth of the righteous comes the fruit of wisdom, but a perverse tongue will be silenced. 32 The lips of the righteous know what finds favor, but the mouth of the wicked only what is perverse.
· 1King 3:9 We ask for wisdom to discern good from evil.
· James 1:5 We ask for God’s wisdom to be poured out liberally over the Colorado Ecclesia with spiritual eyes to see and spiritual ears to that wisdom.
· We declare that the fear of the Lord now descends upon every person in Colorado….that there is now a deep acknowledgement of the existence of God Almighty.
· We declare the Ecclesia of Colorado hears God’s voice and follows Him obediently.
· Prov 1:4 The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel: 2 for gaining wisdom and instruction; for understanding words of insight; 3 for receiving instruction in prudent behavior, doing what is right and just and fair; 4 for giving prudence to those who are simple,[a] knowledge and discretion to the young— 5 let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance— 6 for understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise.[b]
· 7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools[c] despise wisdom and instruction.
· We declare that every form or variation of discerption now be exposed, brought to justice and result in the release of restitution.
· We declare Eph 4:14-16 …..Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. 16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. We ask that more people be raised up now as mature believers in God’s KingdomWe declare 2Pet 1:5-8 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins. 10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters,[a] make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
· We ask Lord that you soften the hearts of people across Colorado – especially our legislators who are doing the bidding of Satan – that you release Your mercy and grace over them to soften their hearts and render judgement upon them.
· We ask for the release of a hedge of thorns against those who are fighting against our God throughout Colorado.
· We thank You Lord for the shaking, for exposing the darkness so that Your Light can come into Colorado and drive out the darkness and evil. We ask Lord that You complete the shaking soon in this season.
· We ask Lord that the veil of deception now be lifted from our legislators and all of Colorado.
· Let there be deep repentance throughout our state.
· We ask Lord that many turn their hearts to You Lord across Colorado as You prune both believers and unbelievers.
· Prov 15: 21 Folly brings joy to one who has no sense, but whoever has understanding keeps a straight course. 22 Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. 23 A person finds joy in giving an apt reply— and how good is a timely word! 24 The path of life leads upward for the prudent to keep them from going down to the realm of the dead. 25 The Lord tears down the house of the proud, but he sets the widow’s boundary stones in place. 26 The Lord detests the thoughts of the wicked, but gracious words are pure in his sight. 27 The greedy bring ruin to their households, but the one who hates bribes will live. 28 The heart of the righteous weighs its answers, but the mouth of the wicked gushes evil. 29 The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous. 30 Light in a messenger’s eyes brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones. 31 Whoever heeds life-giving correction will be at home among the wise. 32 Those who disregard discipline despise themselves, but the one who heeds correction gains understanding. 33 Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the Lord, and humility comes before honor.
· Jude 17 7 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit. 20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. 22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.[f]24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
· Lord, we ask that You raise up people of peace who will lead the way.
· We declare a release of love and peace across all of Colorado. That every act of Kindness now pierces the darkness in our state.
· We bless initiatives like the Denver Peace Initiative (Confluence Ministries) and Captain Kindness in Grand Junction to spread human love city by city across the state.
· Eph 4:32 Be kind to one another and love one another forgiving one another just as Christ forgave you.
· We stand on Isa 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you. 11 “Afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted, I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise,[a] your foundations with lapis lazuli. 12 I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones. 13 All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. 14 In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you. 15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you. 16 “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc; 17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord.
· Lord God, we ask that You rebuild those who are ready to be rebuilt.
· We give one another freedom to walk in our callings and giftings without competition or jealously.
· We submit to Your will Lord God, show us how we might hinder one another and bring us to repentance.
· Guide us Lord to keep our vision to the forefront but keep us cognizant of the bigger picture as well.
· We declare Eph 5:6-20 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them. Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you. 11 “Afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted, I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise,[a] your foundations with lapis lazuli. 12 I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones. 13 All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. 14 In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you. 15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you. 16 “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc; 17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord.
· We praise You Lord for the crack in the plans of the enemy.
· We ask Lord that more liberals awaken to the extremism that is hurting people across Colorado…let Your Light shine into their hearts to fuel the Truth in and through them.
· We ask that You start with Gov. Polis….give him a Damscus Road experience….remind him that his name (Jared) means renewed in Christ.
· Let hearts be supernaturally changed among every person in Colorado government.
· Thank You Lord sending a spirit of humility to every person in Colorado government.
· Ez 3:8 But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. 9 I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.” We ask Lord that You raise up obstinate conservative warriors and prophets in our Colorado government.
· We ask for a greater boldness among believers statewide…that each person speaks God’s Truth in every aspect of life.
· We declare over Colorado – Nothing without Providence.