Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Dec 19, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Ann (Castle Rock) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Hazel & Tony (Henderson) Karen (Pagosa Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Peace that passes understanding
Key Scriptures: Phil 4:7 The peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
· We declare Ps 42: 1-3..that You are our Rock and Salvation...You are King of kings and Lord of lords across Colorado.
· We thank You that You are a miracle working God.
· We thank You Lord that You are All Powerful, All Sufficient for our every need.
· We thank You Lord for coming as flesh to be with us.
· Ps 108: 1-5 Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. 2 Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. 3 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. 4 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. 5 Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,
· Ps 113 Praise the Lord. [a]Praise the Lord, you his servants; praise the name of the Lord. 2 Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. 3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. 4 The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, 6 who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth? 7 He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; 8 he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people. 9 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.
· We magnify You Lord God above all else.
· We declare that no one compares to You Lord God…You are worthy of all of our focus and attention.
· We choose to keep our mind stayed on the Lord. Is 26:3
· Ps 19: 1-5 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
· We echo with the shepherd and angels…Glory to God in the highest, peace and goodwill towards men.
· We declare peace be still to our minds and hearts.
· We ask you prince of Peace to come across Colorado and this nation. You are welcome here.
· peace be still during the storm
· My peace I give to you.
· We declare peace be still to this holiday season.
· We ask Lord that You meet with those who are hurting in this season as the Prince of Peace…let them find You and Your peace in their hurt, anger and frustration.
· May we be the peacemakers in our families and communities….we ask for the gift of reconciliation…let us bring Your peace into every Christmas gathering.
· We send forth Your peace into all of Colorado today and every
· Ps 62: 5-8 Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. 6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God[c]; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
· We thank You Lord that our salvation comes from You Lord God as our refuge and our strength.
· We call the people of Colorado into the Kingdom of Light as His mountains are raised up and the way to Him is made straight.
· We ask Holy Spirit that You reveal the Truth of the meaning of Christmas: the Truth of the birth of Your Son and His salvation for the people of Colorado and all of the earth.
· We declare shalom over the people of Colorado and the USA…let peace now reign as You are our Shalom.
· 1Tim 2: 1-6 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.
· We declare that all chaos, plans, plots or schemes to release chaos are now destroyed and removed from our state. We lose our God’s peace and joy to rule statewide.
· We declare peace over those who have lost loved ones this year.
· We declare emotional healing for those who are suffering from the loss of loved ones this year.
· We intercede for those who are in hospital today….bless and heal them Lord God. We declare victory in their bodies.
· We thank You Lord for giving us the anointing to impart peace and joy to others everywhere we go.
· Matt 5:9 We declare Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. We ask Lord that You raise up the peacemakers across all of Colorado.
· Let many come to maturity in the Lord to walk in and release peace to others.
· We call the Ecclesia into the place of peace across Colorado while in the eye of any storm we encounter.
· John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
· Is 9: 6-7 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty
· Rom 12: 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia now depend on You and choose to live at peace with everyone in their lives….let conflict stop in Colorado families and churches.
· We ask for grace for Your Colorado Ecclesia…that we choose to be harmless as doves in every relationship…in words, attitudes and deeds…let us be humble…let us apologize and ask for forgiveness to disarm the enemy and his hold on us and our relationships.
· Give Your Colorado Ecclesia the strength in humility to choose to not take offense at anything.
· We declare Heb 12: 11-15 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. 12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13 “Make level paths for your feet,”[b] so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. 14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. 15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.
· May Your people listen to Your words Lord God….that we choose grace and peace in every situation.
· Guide Your people to release grace and mercy to those around them…especially our family members.
· We choose to cancel debts of harm because You first forgave us and cancelled our debt.
· Rom 1: 7 To all in Rome (Colorado) who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
· 1Thes 5: 23-24 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
· Let Your people now be restored to perfect health physically and emotionally as we dance in Your river of Life.
· Let Your Glory, Your healing Living Water flow across all of Colorado and into the nation.