Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Dec 28, 2020
Amy Everette (Parker)
Ann (Castle Rock)
Joy & Doyle ( Arvada) Pam (Lakewood)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Give Thanks that God sent Jesus to us
· We praise You Lord as the King of kings and Lord of lords of Colorado
· We praise you Lord being our Light
· Thank You Lord God for sending Your Son to be our Savior.
· Ps 9 We will praise You, O Lord, with all our heart; We will tell of all Your wonders. We will be glad and rejoice in You; We will sing praise to You Name o Most High.
· We magnify You Lord God above all else
· PS 138 I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise. 2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame. 3 When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me. 4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, Lord, when they hear what you have decreed. 5 May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great.
· Heb 10:24-25 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
· We pray for an awakening among people across Colorado who have been entrapped by the darkness of evil….let You Light so shine in the recesses of darkness that all of Colorado comes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
· We ask for a cleansing through Holy Fire and the wind of the Spirit of Truth to set apart Your people to be holy as You are holy. Let Your people be hungry and thirsty for righteousness above all else.
· Cleanse us Lord God, that we are able to be Your Light in a pure and peaceable way to everyone around us.
· Matt 5:9 Give the people of Colorado the wisdom that is from above that causes us to be peacemakers…that we will be called children of God.
· We choose the joy of the Lord for the state of Colorado…that the people of Colorado rejoice in the New Year regardless of the outcome of the elections….that our God’s peace and joy reign over Colorado.
· Prov 3:5-6 We declare to the people of Colorado…..Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.[a] 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. 8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
· Eccl 3 We pray for strength and perseverance in this time of war. We cry out for the intercessors across Colorado…to not grow weary but to continue to stand in righteousness for our God’s outcome for this election.
· Gal 6: 6 Make no mistake about it, God will never be mocked…what you plant will be harvested.
· We overcome the evil one through our praise to the One True God.
· We declare that anyone planning violence in the state of Colorado are now frozen in their plans and that the plans now implode as they are made of no effect.
· We declare that any and all plans of evil in Colorado are now cancelled and destroyed in their entirety.
· We intercede for Gov Polis….that he is touched today be the love of Jesus Christ…that he is now divinely led to rule with righteousness and biblical truth.
· Is 55:12 We thank You Lord that even the trees will clap their hands to Your glory.
· We praise you Lord that thousands across Colorado will come running into the Kingdom of God in this next season.
· Heb 10: 19-25 We declare over the people of Colorado….Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
· We declare that the people of Colorado will not waiver in our faith and beliefs.
· Eph 2:19-22 We declare over the people of Colorado….Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
· Ps 133 We declare over the church of Colorado…..How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! 2 It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down on the collar of his robe. 3 It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
· We declare that the enemy is under the feet of God’s people throughout Colorado.
· As mush as is possible, we choose to be at peace with one another across Colorado.
· We call forth all believers to join together in intercession for their families, their church, their city, county and the state.
· We ask that all bible believing denominations now choose to unite as one to seek God’s Kingdom together for the city and the county across Colorado.
· We praise You Lord that we have You to turn to in every situation….That You Lord for strengthening Your people to stand in this season with no fear, helplessness or hopelessness. Thank You for giving us the victory.
· We praise You Lord for Christ in us the Hope of Glory.