Colorado Weekly Prayer Call July 25, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Patricia (Parker) Mary (Elizabeth) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Evie (Parker) Karen (Parker) Collette & Serena (Aurora) Desi (Denver) Shellie (Strasburg) Janet (Montrose)
Prayer Focus: The Harvest – Prepare The Way
John 4:35 “Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, then comes the harvest’? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest.'”
Matt 9:37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few.”
· Psa 100 hout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
· Psa 118:14-21 The Lord is my strength and my defense[a]; he has become my salvation. 15 Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things! 16 The Lord’s right hand is lifted high; the Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!” 17 I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done. 18 The Lord has chastened me severely, but he has not given me over to death. 19 Open for me the gates of the righteous; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord. 20 This is the gate of the Lord through which the righteous may enter. 21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.
· Psa 117 Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. 2 For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord.[a]
· Psa 99: 1-5 The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake. 2 Great is the Lord in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations. 3 Let them praise your great and awesome name—he is holy. 4 The King is mighty, he loves justice— you have established equity; in Jacob you have done what is just and right. 5 Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy.
· Psa 66: 1-4 Shout for joy to God, all the earth! 2Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious. 3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you. 4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name.”[a]We praise You Lord God that You are our Rock and our Salvation.
· Ps 2:8-9 We ask Lord for the state of Colorado as You tell us to ask for the nations.
· We give you all the praise, glory and honor today and always. We thank You that You hold us in the palm of Your hands that we put our complete trust in You.
· We thank You Lord that You have plans and purposes for Colorado and we wait with great expectancy for what is to come for our state.
· We declare that Jesus Christ rules and reigns across Colorado enthroned as King Jesus Lord of all.
· We declare that Colorado now bows to God Almighty and all come to the saving knowledge of Jesus.
· Ps 2:9 We decree that Colorado bows to the Shephard Jesus Christ and His authority.
· We declare that all rebellion in Colorado is now crushed and totally annihilated.
· We declare that every tongue in Colorado now confesses that Jesus is Lord and every knee now bows to God’s glory.
· We declare that every person now knows and agrees that Jesus is Lord over their life.
· We declare Gal 6:9 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
· We declare that the evil plans of man for Colorado are now destroyed in the name of Jesus as each person is brought into the Light and receives Jesus.
· As people recognize the evil that is being made evident in this state, we thank You Jesus that the people of Colorado now flock back to God the Father where there is peace, joy and righteousness. That the insanity is now driving people to salvation in Jesus.
· We ask for a greater awakening among believers statewide to prepare for the harvest that is now coming.
· We ask Lord that every child of God now steps forth to disciple others, to speak love and truth to those around them.
· Let adults and children alike become intentional to share the love of Jesus and disciple neighbors, family members and strangers everywhere they go.
· Is 60 Arise and shine for Your Light has come….we call forth the ecclesia to be ready for the harvest.
· Matt 9:38 We ask the Lord of the harvest, , to send out workers into his harvest field.”
· We declare that the ecclesia of Colorado now picks up the tools the Lord has given us to work the Harvest
· We declare that the ecclesia of Colorado now has a heart for the harvest….that every one loves to share the love of Jesus and is adamant about discipling as many as possible every day.
· We thank You Jesus that You watch over us (Your sheep), that You never stop watching over us….that You never leave us or forsake us.
· Is 40:31 We ask for strength to be renewed among Your Eccelsia statewide…gird us up again.
· We declare that the way of the Lord be known and made known statewide.
· We declare that the enemy now submits to the glory of our Lord as the power of idols are now broken over our state. Let more and more of the evil be exposed and rectified statewide.
· We declare that the Ecclesia will not be distracted by anything as in Luke 10: 2-6 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4 Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road. 5 “When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ 6 If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you. 7 Stay there, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house.
· We thank You Lord for releasing wisdom to Your people to bring in the harvest.
· We declare that it is the Spirit of God that the harvest now comes in across Colorado as in Zech 4:4 I asked the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” 5 He answered, “Do you not know what these are?” “No, my lord,” I replied. 6 So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.
· Thank You Lord for raising up a mighty army a cross Colorado to do battle in the heavenlies in agreement that the harvest is now coming in statewide.
· We declare Psa 46 to the people of Colorado that God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]
· Psa 47 lap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. 2 For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth. 3 He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.[b] 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.
· We now thrust in our sickles and reap the harvest.
· We ask Lord for clarity for the intercessors to know what to declare and decree to see the harvest come in.
· We declare that the Ecclesia will now keep our eyes on Jesus to stay in tune and not miss anything in this season.
· We ask Lord for heavenly interference for any and all ungodly channels of communication statewide.
· We declare that the harvest is now complete across Colorado. We thank You Lord for the manifestation to come forth soon.
· We declare that the people of God statewide now withdraw judgement from every person in their life to no longer hold them back from receiving Jesus as their Savior
· We declare that the Ecclesia chooses to no longer take offense at anything or anyone.
· Light Your fire under every believer across Colorado that they will do their part to bring in the harvest and disciple those who need to know you better.
· We ask Lord that discipleship training center now start up in every city statewide to empower and embolden new believers to walk in the fullness of their giftings and callings as the Ecclesia.
· We ask Lord for the release of the new wineskin for emotional and physical healing across Colorado.
· We ask Lord that pastors statewide now speak and teach the truth of the Gospel with no softening or deception. Let the love and wrath of God be accurately represented and taught and received.
· Let the fire from the pulpit infuse the congregation and embolden believers to share that truth daily.
· Is 65:8 We ask Lord that your people come together in the cluster of the new wineskin.
· Psa 133 Let Your church be life to one another in unity of spirit.
· We declare that the reign of Holy Spirit increases across Colorado going forth to bring in the harvest.
· We declare that the winds of God’s glory now blow strongly across our state.
· We ask Lord for an open heaven over every Colorado community.
· We thank You Lord that more rain falls across every portion of Colorado….that the harvest will be strong this year in the natural and the spiritual realms.
· That we declare that righteousness now springs up across Colorado.
· Psa 84: 6-12 lap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. 2 For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth. 3 He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.[b] 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.
· We declare that we, Colorado, will live up to our state motto: Nothing without Providence
· We declare that the dominoes of evil are now falling across Colorado.
· We decree a reversal of the abortion laws in Colorado along with every other ungodly law.