Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Nov 15, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Jan (Roxborough) Janet (Montrose) Mary (Elizabeth) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Joy (Arvada) Wanda (Aurora) Ann (Castle Rock) Karen (Arvada)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Marketplace
Key Scripture: Gal 6:9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.
· We praise You Lord….we choose to stand in faith and believe the report of the Lord.
· Ps 92 It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, 2 proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, 3 to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. 4 For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done. 5 How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts! 6 Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand, 7 that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. 8 But you, Lord, are forever exalted.
· We praise You Lord that You are the Light in the midst of darkness and we choose now to pivot to the Light.
· Ps 129 They have greatly oppressed me from my youth,” et Israel say; 2 “they have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me. 3 Plowmen have plowed my back and made their furrows long. 4 But the Lord is righteous; he has cut me free from the cords of the wicked.” 5 May all who hate Zion be turned back in shame. 6 May they be like grass on the roof, which withers before it can grow; 7 a reaper cannot fill his hands with it, nor one who gathers fill his arms. 8 May those who pass by not say to them, “The blessing of the Lord be on you; we bless you in the name of the Lord.” We praise You Lord that in Your Light we take delight
· We praise You Lord for what You are doing among Your people today.
· Ps 8:1-2 Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens. 2 Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.
· Glory to God hymn
· Lam 3:21-26 I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. 20 I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. 21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: 22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” 25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
· We declare that we are filled with hope because is Jesus Christ is where our hope comes from.
· Ps 148 Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heights above. 2 Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his heavenly hosts. 3 Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars. 4 Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. 5 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for at his command they were created, 6 and he established them for ever and ever— he issued a decree that will never pass away.
· Coll 1: 15-20 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now trusts in the Lord God Almighty for protection, health and provision.
· Ps 94:20-23 Can a corrupt throne be allied with you—a throne that brings on misery by its decrees? 21 The wicked band together against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. 22 But the Lord has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge. 23 He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; the Lord our God will destroy them.
· We declare that King Jesus rules and reigns and can overcome any ungodly piece of legislation including the infrastructure bill being signed into law this week.
· Ps 94: 1-3 The Lord is a God who avenges. O God who avenges, shine forth. 2 Rise up, Judge of the earth; pay back to the proud what they deserve. 3 How long, Lord, will the wicked, how long will the wicked be jubilant?
· We declare that the people of Colorado now bow to Jesus as King of kings….ruler over the marketplace…our provider.
· Forgive us Lord for tying our hope and future to the Babylonian business structures. We decree that the Colorado Ecclesia now comes out of serving Babylonian structures in the marketplace….that is comes apart from the entanglement with ungodly business structures.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now puts its full faith and trust in Jesus Christ alone,
· We praise You Lord that we see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
· Eph 6: 5-8 5 Those who are employed should listen to their employers[d] and obey their instructions with great respect and honor.[e] Serve them with humility in your hearts as though you were working for the Master.[f] 6 Always do what is right and not only when others are watching, so that you may please Christ as his servants by doing his will. 7 Serve[g] your employers wholeheartedly and with love, as though you were serving Christ and not men. 8 Be assured that anything you do that is beautiful and excellent will be repaid by our Lord, whether you are an employee or an employer.
· We praise You Lord that You are raising up employers and employees who will serve one another to meet the needs of every Colorado community.
· We thank You Lord that You are raising up a culture of honor in the Colorado marketplace.
· We ask that there are more and more people who are coming forth to take jobs in every Colorado community….that each person has a new level of workability…a pride to earn their keep instead of relying on government handouts.
· Forgive us Lord as a people for not teaching the young the honor and reward of a solid work ethics.
· We ask for a new level of pride in employment to come froth among people across Colorado.
· We declare that the work of people across Colorado is for Your glory Lord God.
· We ask Lord for a new motivation to be infused in every able-bodied Coloradan to fill the open jobs across our state.
· Awaken believers across Colorado to recognize the opportunity to evangelize in the workplace.
· We release a blessing on Colorado businesses to flourish with creative ideas and revenue to bless their employees and customers.
· We ask that employers now awaken to the opportunity to use their businesses to not only provide an income but to share the gospel with employees, vendors and customers as marketplace ministers.
· We declare that the Light of Jesus Christ now shines forth through businesses across Colorado.
· We declare that Christian owned businesses now operate with higher levels of integrity than other businesses.
· We declare a release of joy over Colorado businesses.
· We ask Lord that the mandates that are restricting Colorado businesses are now lifted by the healing, protective hand of the Lord God Almighty.
· We declare that medical professionals are fully protected from any form of Covid.
· We declare that any ungodly legislation that negatively affect Colorado businesses are now removed from the books freeing businesses to flourish.
· We ask that the people of Colorado rise up to push back and say no to restrictions that negatively affect the people and businesses of this state.
· We ask for deep revelation for the medical community, for medical companies, to develop solutions that completely resolve the affects of Covid and anything related to it.
· We ask Lord that more people empty themselves in humility to allow You to work through them in the Colorado marketplace.
· We declare that the people of God now function in greater victory as we humble ourselves and keep our eyes on Jesus.
· We declare peace be still to the storm of wokeness in Colorado.
· We declare that the stranglehold on the marketplace in Colorado now be loosed by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that any blockages to the supply chain to Colorado are now lifted and flow freely as Colorado is Open for Business.
· We declare that what the enemy has meant for evil in Colorado is now turned to good thank You Jesus.
· We declare that this Christmas will have more focus on the birth of Jesus than ever before.
· We declare that Christmas in Colorado is not about gifts and stuff but is about the celebration of the fullness of joy in Jesus.
· We ask for a greater hunger in people across Colorado to seek God above all else because only He is what truly satisfies the need of man.
· We pray that this year, we will come back to the simplicity of Jesus and His birth and His provision for us all.
· We thank You Lord that You are raising up Your pure, spotless Bride in this season.
· We declare that every Colorado community now resonates the frequencies of heaven with a blazing beacon of light that lights up of the entire map of Colorado with the glory of God.
· Let every community resound with the frequency of heaven.