Colorado Weekly Prayer Call March 6, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Evie (Parker) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Collette (Aurora) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Ann (Castle Rock)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Religion vs. Relationship
Key Scriptures: Deuteronomy 4:29 “But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.”
· We worship You Lord God with all our heart, mind, will and emotions and our bodies as a living sacrifice
· We thank You Lord that You are lamp that lights up the darkness Sam 22:29
· We thank you Lord that You are the joy in the rejoicing of our hearts.
· Eph 2: 8-9 We declare that we are saved by grace…we thank You Lord that You give us this gift.
· Ps 84 How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! 2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. 3 Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, Lord Almighty, my King and my God. 4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you.[c]
· We thank You Lord for true relationship with Father, Son and Holy Spirit
· Jude 24-25 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
· We declare Ps 115 Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. 2 Why do the nations say, Where is their God?” 3 Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him. 4 But their idols are silver and gold, made by human hands. 5 They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see. 6 They have ears, but cannot hear, noses, but cannot smell. 7 They have hands, but cannot feel, feet, but cannot walk, nor can they utter a sound with their throats. 8 Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them. 9 All you Israelites, trust in the Lord— he is their help and shield. 0 House of Aaron, trust in the Lord— he is their help and shield. 11 You who fear him, trust in the Lord— he is their help and shield. 12 The Lord remembers us and will bless us: He will bless his people Israel, he will bless the house of Aaron, 13 he will bless those who fear the Lord— small and great alike. 14 May the Lord cause you to flourish, both you and your children. 15 May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. 16 The highest heavens belong to the Lord, but the earth he has given to mankind. 17 It is not the dead who praise the Lord, those who go down to the place of silence; 18 it is we who extol the Lord, both now and forevermore. Praise the Lord.[a]
· Ps 117 Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. 2 For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord.[a]
· We praise You Lord that we can follow You in true love.
· We thank You Lord for being such a good God to us.
· We praise The Lord as we lift our voice to heaven.
· Your Name is wonderful Jesus My Lord!
· Almighty God are You!
· We declare that more and more of the body of Christ now are true disciples of Christ..Matt 7: 21-23 1 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
· We thank you Lord that more of the body of Christ now abides in deep relationship with You with open eyes and ears to know Your Voice and respond in love to those around them.
· Fill Your people with Your love Lord God beyond our human capacity.
· We declare that the love exuding from believers statewide now draws more people into deep relationship with Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· We bind the lies of the enemy that tell that body of Christ that God is not a good Father. We loose the love of the Father onto the Ecclesia of Colorado.
· We declare that churches statewide are now set free from the strongholds of religion and tradition….that 3 songs and sermon give way to God’s will for their Sunday service.
· We declare that THE CHURCH is set free from the ways of man and is now open to the flow of Holy Spirit.
· We thank You Lord for bursting forth in churches statewide.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now lays down man’s ways to be open to receive Holy Spirit like a mighty rushing wind…more of Your Presence Lord God in every community statewide.
· We invite You in Lord God….have Your way with Your people of Colorado.
· We declare Col 2:8 over the body of Christ…. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ. 9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness.
· Mat 23:27 27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. We ask Lord, start in the Church and cleanse every congregation across Colorado that we will be the pure spotless Bride that is Christlike both inside and outside.
· We welcome the humble unknown faces Lord God. The sweet ones who have tender hearts for You Lord God…Raise them up to humbly lead the Ecclesia into deeper relationship with You.
· We declare thar the Bride will take off the starched tuxedos and fancy dresses and receive the humble robes of righteousness as Your Bride.
· We declare 1John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
· We choose to return to our deep love for You Lord God and we intercede for those who have not known You….awaken them Lord to receive Your perfect Love.
· We repent for not being able to move because we are bound by the spirit of religion.
· We declare Act 17:28 8 ‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’[b] As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’
· We pray Lord that people see Jesus in us – not religion.
· We ask Lord that You awaken pre-believers to see Jesus not religion.
· Bring healing Lord God to those who have been hurt by religion or religious people
· Let this be the season of breakthrough….of reconciliation with other people, between people, between people and You Lord God.
· We declare Mark 12:33 and to love Him with all your heart and with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself, which is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
· We declare that the Ecclesia now comes to you Lord God like little children.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now has the expectation of receiving and giving love to those around them.
· We declare over the Colorado Ecclesia… 1Cor 13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
· We bless church leaders (pastors, worship leaders, ministry leaders) with deep revelation of the love of Jesus which brings healing and refreshing….let each one have an encounter with You as the living God.
· We ask for a release of the five fold ministry in every congregation Lord God.
· We declare that no weapon formed against our church leaders shall prosper.
· We ask Lord that pastors have the heart of Jesus….that they welcome all who enter into their congregation….that they have a heart of acceptance and can see into the hearts of others.
· We ask Lord that congregations now accept all who Jesus sends into the church doors.
· We ask Lord that You prepare the hearts of the Church now to receive the harvest that is coming.
· We praise you Lord that You have put us into relationship with younger women….we ask that each of us be open to being spiritual mothers and fathers to others.
· Raise up the older generations to now mother and father the younger generations across Colorado into deeper intimacy with Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· We ask Lord that more of the Ecclesia across Colorado now accurately and abundantly reflect Your glory every minute of every day.
· We ask Lord for divine appointments for the Ecclesia…that each one is open to interruptions that provide the opportunity to show and share the love of Jesus to those around us.
· We thank you Lord that the Kingdom of God is near at hand in this season.
· Let each believer reflect the image and love of Jesus.
· We thank You Lord that more of the Ecclesia is acutely aware of the voice of the Lord minute by minute, day by day.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now walks in swifts obedience to the voice of the Lord…that we hear and obey.
· We thank you Lord that there is nothing we do throughout the day that we cannot do with You.
· We declare that all blockages to deep intimacy with the Father are now removed from people across our state.