Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Sept 18, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Eric (Kansas City) Deb (Littleton) Shirley (Monte Vista) Travis (Loveland) Karis (Montrose)
Colorado Prays Fund Raiser
A Night of Funny Business
Thursday, Sept 28
Consider donating to Colorado Prays to expand the network of prayer statewide.
Prayer Focus: The Blessing of More Than Enough
2Cor 9:7-8 (TPT) Let giving flow from your heart, not from a sense of religious duty. Let it spring up freely from the joy of giving—all because God loves hilarious generosity! Yes, God is more than ready to overwhelm you with every form of grace, so that you will have more than enough of everything —every moment and in every way. He will make you overflow with abundance in every good thing you do.
· We worship You Lord God as our great provider. Thank You Lord for all that You have provided to us individually and as a ministry.
· Thank You Lord for Your Blood sacrifice for our sins.
· Heb 7:24 Thank You Lord for interceding for us.
· Thank You Lord that You see all things, know all things, have planned out every blessing and provision for Your people across Colorado.
· We praise You Lord because we have seen your glory in the Land of the living.
· We stand in awe of You Lord God in Your glory and Your blessings.
· We come into agreement with 1Chr 29 David praised the Lord in the presence of the whole assembly, saying, “Praise be to you, Lord, the God of our father Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. 11 Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. 12 Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. 13 Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name. 14 “But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. 15 We are foreigners and strangers in your sight, as were all our ancestors. Our days on earth are like a shadow, without hope. 16 Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided for building you a temple for your Holy Name comes from your hand, and all of it belongs to you. 17 I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. All these things I have given willingly and with honest intent. And now I have seen with joy how willingly your people who are here have given to you. 18 Lord, the God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac and Israel, keep these desires and thoughts in the hearts of your people forever, and keep their hearts loyal to you. 19 And give my son Solomon the wholehearted devotion to keep your commands, statutes and decrees and to do everything to build the palatial structure for which I have provided.” 20 Then David said to the whole assembly, “Praise the Lord your God.” So they all praised the Lord, the God of their fathers; they bowed down, prostrating themselves before the Lord and the king.
· We thank You Lord for the wealth that You have provided that will allow the expansion of Your Kingdom.
· We declare Ps 19: 1-4 over Colorado. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.
· We thank You Lord that You are the great giver…..we thank You Lord that You open all that You have for us….so that Your gifts to us will multiply. Thank You for being the giver of every good gift.
· We declare Ps 18: 1-3 love you, Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield[b] and the horn[c] of my salvation, my stronghold. 3 I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies. 4 The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.
· We thank you Lord for loving us….for giving us Your passion….for empowering us to stand firm in Your Name and Your Truth
· We decree Ps 95: 3-5 For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. 4 In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. 5 The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land
· We ask Lord that the goodness of the Lord is now poured out of the people of Colorado. Let Your kindness bring forth salvation in every Colorado pre-believer.
· We ask Lord for more time, more warriors for Your Kingdom. We declare victory in the minds and hearts of every person in Colorado.
· We decree Det 11: 26-27 over the people of Colorado: See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— 27 the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today;
· We declare that the people of Colorado now choose God’s blessings
· We decree Ps 67 over Colorado: may God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us—[b] 2 so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. 3 May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you. 4 May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the peoples with equity and guide the nations of the earth. May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you. 6 The land yields its harvest; God, our God, blesses us. 7 May God bless us still, so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.
· We thank You Lord for giving su freedom to lift our eyes to You to receive Your peace, Your strength, Your wisdom for every situation we encounter.
· Thank You Lord that You are our hiding place…that we can take refuge in You Lord God.
· We thank You Lord that You are our refuge and strength….that You get us through every life situation that seems insurmountable.
· Thank You Lord that we can hear and distinguish Your voice to guide us every step of the way.
· Thank You Lord for being our burden bearer to guide us through the painful parts of life.
· Thank You Lord for Your blessings that we can be a blessing to others.
· Thank You Lord for Your Presence and Your Love….that there is more than enough…fullness of joy …..to spread it throughout our areas of influence.
· We declare that there is no lack for the people of Colorado…thank You Lord for releasing new ideas, deep wisdom, Ingenious strategies for generating more than enough income to thrive in this season.
· Ps 23 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
· We decree Phil 4:19 over Coloradans: And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
· We now bind up the poverty spirit rendering it powerless over the people of Colorado.
· We declare that our God will meet our every need throughout Colorado.
· We declare the blessings of the widow’s mite, the jars of oil, and the other miracles of the bible, that our God is the God of enough and the people of Colorado will thrive in the midst of chaos and famine….let Colorado be a light to the world.
· We thank You Lord that hearts of softening across Colorado allowing them to receive everything You have for them in this season.
· We ask Lord that You raise up the partners across Colorado who will be the intermediaries of Your provision: The providence carriers and deliverers…those who will distribute what the Lord provides.
· We declare that Colorado Prays has more than enough to mobilize prayer and seed into other ministries.
· We ask for more for Amy E….that her private prayer requests be answered through your Glory and Love.
· We ask Lord that 75 more tickets be sold for the Colorado Prays fund raiser; “A Night of Funny Business” on Sept 28.
· We thank You Lord for the Colorado prayer grid that has been established and is growing through Colorado Prays.
· We decree Ps 133 unity across Colorado. How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! 2 It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down on the collar of his robe. 3 It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
· We ask for a glory spigot over Colorado….pour our Your Glory across Colorado…into every community.
· We ask You Lord to come for permanent habitation in this state.
· We declare that more of the body of Christ now arises to be ministers of the Gospel as we each reflect the love, grace and mercy of Jesus Christ.
· We decree Gal 4: 6-7 over the people of Colorado: And so that we would know that we are his true children, God released the Spirit of Sonship into our hearts—moving us to cry out intimately, “My Father! My true Father!” 7Now we’re no longer living like slaves under the law, but we enjoy being God’s very own sons and daughters! And because we’re his, we can access everything our Father has—for we are heirs because of what God has done!
· We thank you Lord that there is more than enough in and through You for every person in Colorado to receive Your blessings.
· We decree Matt 13:12 for every Colorado believer: For everyone who listens with an open heart will receive progressively more revelation until he has more than enough.
· We ask Lord that You open spiritual eyes and ears that people across Colorado now see and accept the provision You are releasing in relationships, mercy, grace and finances.
· We decree 2Cor 8: 1-4 over every community across Colorado. Beloved ones, we must tell you about the grace God poured out upon the churches of Macedonia. 2For even during a season of severe difficulty, tremendous suffering, and extreme poverty, their super-abundant joy overflowed into an act of extravagant generosity. 3For I can verify that they spontaneously gave, not only according to their means but far beyond what they could afford. 4They actually begged us for the privilege of sharing in this ministry of giving to God’s holy people who are living in poverty.
· We declare the blessings of the Lord over the people of Colorado.