Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Nov 21, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Priscilla (Greeley) Mary (Elizabeth) Janet (Montrose) Hazel & Tony (Henderson) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Karen (Parker) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Evelyn (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Prosperity: Spiritual, Emotional and Physical
Key Scriptures: 1 Chronicles 22:13 Then you will prosper, if you take care to fulfill the statutes and judgments with which the Lord charged Moses concerning Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not fear nor be dismayed.
· We declare that all glory, honor and praise is Your Lord God.
· Ps 33: 4-8 For the word of the Lord is right; And all His work is done in faithfulness. 5 He loves righteousness and justice; The earth is full of the lovingkindness of the Lord. 6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, And all their host by the breath of His mouth. 7 He gathers the waters of the sea together as in a wineskin; He puts the deeps in storehouses. 8 Let all the earth fear and worship the Lord; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
· Song of Songs 1: 1-4 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth— for your love is more delightful than wine.3 Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the young women love you! 4 Take me away with you—let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers.
· Ps 95: 1-5 Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3 For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. 4 In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. 5 The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land.
· Ps 118: 23-26 he Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. 24 The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. 25 Lord, save us! Lord, grant us success! 26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. From the house of the Lord we bless you.[b]
· We acknowledge Your rulership over everything in our lives throughout Colorado.
· Ps 98 Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. 2 The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations. 3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. 4 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; 5 make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, 6 with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the Lord, the King. 7 Let the sea resound, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. 8 Let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy; 9 let them sing before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples with equity.
· We praise You Lord every day, every morning, day and night.
· We thank You Lord for giving us voices we can use as instruments to praise You.
· We exalt You Lord God above all else.
· We choose to worship You Lord God no matter the chaos.
· We choose to operate from our rightful position in heavenly places honoring our God and seeing as He sees.
· We praise You and Thank You Lord that You delight in the prosperity of Your servants….we thank You that You are for us: emotionally, spiritually and physically.
· We declare that word curse spoken over Colorado from false prophets and people entrenched in evil are now broken and removed from our state and the nation. We decree that supply chains are now fully open and flowing.
· We declare swing wide you heavenly gates across Colorado to send and receive provision as needed for the people of the land.
· We declare that we will prosper in the land of the living as we taste and see that the Lord is good.
· We declare Ps 27: 13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
· We declare that those of God will never have lack because our God is the God of more than enough.
· We declare Ps 34: 7-8 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. 8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
· Deut 8:18 But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.
· We lift up the horrific incident in CO Springs at Club Q. We ask for blessings and healing for those who went through the shooting. We cancel the flames of anger and bitterness. We declare peace be still to the storm that wants to form out this event.
· We declare spiritual and physical prosperity for those who went through the shooting along with their families and loved ones.
· We cry out to You Lord God for the hurting, the wounded, the emotionally confused from Club Q…bring them comfort, hope and clarity of mind.
· We declare Ps 122: 5-8 There stand the thrones for judgment, the thrones of the house of David. 6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you be secure. 7 May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.” 8 For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.”
· We intercede for peace across CO Springs, the Club Q community and their families…..heal the wounds of body, mind and spirit.
· Mal 4: 1-3“Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the Lord Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them. 2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 3 Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty.
· We declare Is 54: 17 That no weapon formed against the people of Colorado shall prosper.
· We declare that every false prophecy or prediction and the associated fear and intimidation are now cancelled….that they boomerang back on the demonic structure behind each one.
· We declare Josh 1: 7-9 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado is now strong and courageous.
· We thank You Lord that You are a generous God with a generous spirit.
· We declare that the people of Colorado will be more generous in year end giving than what anyone would think of expect.
· We declare that hidden food supplies are now revealed and released to the people of Colorado and the nation.
· In the midst of the bad news, we give You praise and all the glory that You always take care of Your people.
· Let the joy of the Lord be our strength this and every week
· Let this Thanksgiving celebration be a demonstration of the joy of the Lord in every Colorado neighborhood.
· Neh 8: 10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
· We declare that our God’s word will now be on the airways daily, in schools and across the marketplace……let each of the 7 mountains now be filled with the Word of the Lord.
· Let every Colorado leader submit to the Word of the Lord.
· We ask Lord for heart change among existing governmental leaders nationwide.
· Let every person in Colorado be blood red for Jesus.
· Let Your Plumbline now fall to judge and bring our government in proper balance with the Word of God.
· We thank You Lord that You provide for our every need and that we do not need to live in fear of lack.
· We ask Lord that the people of Colorado embrace Your vision Lord God for our state.
· Let believers now speak Your Truth to those around us.
· Let every form of deception be revealed in the church and be cleansed out of every church organization.
· Let Your people be united AS ONE in the Name of Jesus.
· We thank You Lord that You loving bring us course correction whenever needed. Let every Coloradoan receive Your correction and now flow in the ways of the Lord.
· We break off word curses that hinder our ability to hear Your Voice Lord God.
· We intercede for families across Colorado…let there be a heart change in every family where it is needed….let us see each other as You see us. Let Your peace rule and reign in each household….especially during Thanksgiving celebrations…release forgiveness, love and joy. Let each one lay down offense against one another…let there be joyful reconciliation.
· We declare healing for those who are grieving the loss of family members this Thanksgiving.
· We declare that during these holy days, our eyes be turned away from what we don’t have so that we focus on You Lord God….on thanksgiving to You Lord, on the birth of Your Son…..let this be a time to thank God, not people.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now turn their eyes to the Word of God and Jesus Christ.
· We ask Lord that You would spread abroad Your love in hearts so that we spill out Your love where ever we go int his season.
· 1The 23: 12-28 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else. 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil. 23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it. 25 Brothers and sisters, pray for us. 26 Greet all God’s people with a holy kiss. 27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters. 28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
· Ps 33: 16-22 No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength. 17 A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. 18 But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, 19 to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. 20 We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. 21 In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. 22 May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you.
· Ps 100 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
· We declare Phil 1: 3-11 over each other. I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. 8 God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. 9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.