Today's prayer focus was "Expectant Hope": If you missed the call, you can join with us by praying through the attached notes.
April 5, 2021 Prayer Call
Prayer Focus: Expectant Hope
· We worship You Lord above all.
· We give you all the praise and glory Lord God…You are an Awesome God.
· Rev 5: 8-10 And when the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures saw the Lamb had taken the scroll, they fell facedown at the feet of the Lamb and worshiped him. Each of them had a harp and golden bowls brimming full of sweet fragrant incense—which are the prayers of God’s holy lovers. 9 And they were all singing this new song of praise to the Lamb: “Because you were slaughtered for us, you are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals. Your blood was the price paid to redeem us. You purchased us to bring us to God out of every tribe, language, people group, and nation. 10 You have chosen us to serve our God and formed us into a kingdom of priests who reign[m] on the earth.”
· We praise You Lord for providing us with hope.
· Ps 89 “I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. 2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. 3 You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David my servant, 4 ‘I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations.”
· Ps 34 Lord! I’m bursting with joy over what you’ve done for me! My lips are full of perpetual praise. 2 I’m boasting of you and all your works, so let all who are discouraged take heart. 3 Join me, everyone! Let’s praise the Lord together. Let’s make him famous! Let’s make his name glorious to all.
· Heb 6: 19-20 (Passion) “We praise You Lord that You are the anchor of our hope. We have this certain hope like a strong, unbreakable anchor holding our souls to God himself. Our anchor of hope is fastened to the mercy seat[w] in the heavenly realm beyond the sacred threshold,[x] 20 and where Jesus, our forerunner,[y] has gone in before us. He is now and forever our royal Priest like Melchizedek.[z] “
· 1Pet 3 Celebrate with praises the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has shown us his extravagant mercy. For his fountain of mercy has given us a new life—we are reborn[g] to experience a living, energetic hope[h] through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.[i] 4 We are reborn into a perfect inheritance[j] that can never perish, never be defiled, and never diminish. It is promised and preserved forever in the heavenly realm for you![k]
· We praise you for the Hope of Emmanuel with us.
· Rom 8: 24-25 We hope for what we do not see. ”But hope means that we must trust and wait for what is still unseen. For why would we need to hope for something we already have? 25 So because our hope is set on what is yet to be seen, we patiently keep on waiting for its fulfillment.”
· Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
· Rom 15:13 3 Now may God, the fountain of hope, fill you to overflowing with uncontainable joy and perfect peace as you trust in him. And may the power of the Holy Spirit continually surround your life with his super-abundance until you radiate with hope!
· We thank You Lord for putting all things in the sea of forgetfulness, that we are forgiven and given a spirit of hope.
· Col 1: 27 “To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. 29 To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.”
· Let it be so among Your Ecclesia statewide….that we rise up with great expectancy of what You will do through us.
· Is 40:31 for those who hope in You will renew their strength daily.
· We intercede for the people of the Boulder area….that the broken hearted are healed…that deep traumas are washed by the Blood of the Lamb….that hope deferred is now broken off and expectant hope is now returned to every person.
· We declare that we have seen the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living….let it extend statewide.
· We bind despair and hopelessness from the people of Colorado and we loose expectant hope to advance statewide along with the Kingdom of God.
· Prov 10:28 he prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing. We declare that wickedness is now overshadows by expectant hope across all of Colorado.
· We declare that Christ in us, the hope of glory now pervades every Colorado community.
· Zeph 3:13 They will do no wrong; they will tell no lies. A deceitful tongue will not be found in their mouths. They will eat and lie down and no one will make them afraid.”
· We declare that hope in Christ and the joy of the Lord now overcomes all fear.
· We declare that the joy of the Lord is our strength.
· We thank You Lord Rom 12:12…that this temporary affliction is preparing Your people for the greater things. In the midst of every trial, good will arise because we put our faith in You.
· Guide Your people to stir up love and good works statewide.
· We ask Lord that You raise up a neighborly movement that extends expectant hope to others.
· Rom 5: 2-5 Our faith guarantees us permanent access into this marvelous kindness[c] that has given us a perfect relationship with God. What incredible joy bursts forth within us as we keep on celebrating our hope of experiencing God’s glory! 3 But that’s not all! Even in times of trouble we have a joyful confidence, knowing that our pressures[d] will develop in us patient endurance. 4 And patient endurance will refine our character, and proven character leads us back to hope. 5 And this hope is not a disappointing fantasy,[e] because we can now experience the endless love of God cascading into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who lives in us!
· Infuse believers Lord with an abundance of Hope that drives out all fear and anxiety statewide. We declare victory in expectant hope in Christ.
· Is 61 The mighty Spirit of Lord Yahweh[a] is wrapped around[b] me because Yahweh has anointed me,[c] as a messenger to preach good news to the poor.[d] He sent me to heal the wounds of the brokenhearted, to tell captives, “You are free,”[e] and to tell prisoners, “Be free from your darkness.”
· We declare liberty across all of Colorado as all shackles of fear are now broken.
· We break the spirit of isolation among the people of Colorado…we release liberty and freedom to the people of Colorado.
· Heb 6:19 We declare that the spirit of fear is now overcome by the anchor of the soul which is hope in Christ Jesus which holds our souls to God himself.
· We thank You Lord that Your love and mercy is the river of living water flowing into our mind, will and emotions, setting people free from every bondage and illness.
· Let the River of Life flow out of us…thank You Jesus….including out of our mouth…that we, the people of God bless others instead of cursing.
· Rom 15:13 13 Now may God, the fountain of hope, fill you to overflowing with uncontainable joy and perfect peace as you trust in him. And may the power of the Holy Spirit continually surround your life with his super-abundance until you radiate with hope!
· Embolden every Colorado believer to be an emissary of Your Love and Hope.
· We thank You Lord for the new day, the new season in the resurrection of Your Son. Give very person spiritual ears to see the new day…the brightness of Your glory in every aspect of life.
· We call what is not into being today Lord God…that the bright new day now dawns through the glory of the Lord and the words of our mouth.
· We declare that people across Colorado now put their hope in the Lord God Almighty.
· We declare Eph 1:18 “that the eyes of the hearts of the people of Colorado may be enlightened in order that every person may know the hope to which He has called them, the riches of His glorious inheritance in His holy people.”
· We ask Lord that Your Ecclesia across Colorado now carry and exude the fragrance of Your love and glory.