Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Nov 1, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Mary (Elizabeth) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Evie (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Karen (Arvada)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Church repentance – Return to Holiness – Victory over evil from last night
Key Scripture: Matt 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent , for the Kingdom of Heaven has come near”.
Spiritual Drought – Colorado Church is as Ez 37 dry bones
· Ps 95 Come on, everyone! Let’s sing for joy to the Lord! Let’s shout our loudest praises to our God who saved us! 2 Everyone come meet his face with a thankful heart. Don’t hold back your praises; make him great by your shouts of joy! 3 For the Lord is the greatest of all, King-God over all other gods! 4 In one hand he holds the mysteries of the earth, and in the other he holds the highest mountain peaks. 5 He’s the owner of every ocean, the engineer and sculptor of earth itself! 6 Come and kneel before this Creator-God; come and bow before the mighty God, our majestic maker! 7–9 For we are those he cares for, and he is the God we worship. So drop everything else and listen to his voice! For this is what he’s saying: “Today, when I speak, don’t even think about turning a deaf ear to me like they did when they tested me at Meribah and Massah,[a] the place where they argued with me, their Creator. Your ancestors challenged me over and over with their complaining, even though I had convinced them of my power and love. They still doubted my care for them. 10 So for forty long years I was grieved and disgusted by them. I described them as wicked wanderers whose hearts would not follow my ways or keep my words. 11 So I made a vow in my anger and declared, ‘They will not enter the resting place I’ve planned for them!’ So don’t you ever be hard-hearted or stubborn like they were!
· We declare that our God is King and there is no other
· Is 45:5 I am Yahweh, the only God there is, and you’ll never find another. I will strengthen you for victory, even though you do not intimately know who I am.
· We declare that All Saints now bow down to worship the King of Kings.
· Ps 119: 12 My wonderful God, you are to be praised above all; teach me the power of your decrees! 13 I speak continually of your laws as I recite out loud your counsel to me. 14 I find more joy in following what you tell me to do than in chasing after all the wealth of the world. 15 I set my heart on your precepts and pay close attention to all your ways. 16 My delight is found in all your laws, and I won’t forget to walk in your words. 17 Let me, your servant, walk in abundance of life that I may always live to obey your truth. 18 Open my eyes to see the miracle-wonders hidden in Scripture.[c] 19 My life on earth is so brief, so tutor me in the ways of your wisdom. 20 I am continually consumed by these irresistible longings, these cravings to obey your every commandment! 21 Your displeasure rests with those who are arrogant, who think they know everything; you rebuke the rebellious who refuse your laws. 22 Don’t let them mock and scorn me for obeying you. 23 For even if the princes and my leaders choose to criticize me, I will continue to serve you and walk in your plans for my life. 24 Your commandments are my counselors; Your Word is my light and delight!
· We declare that Coloradans now honor the one and only True God. That He is greater than anything created.
· Ps 34: 17-21 Yet when holy lovers of God cry out to him with all their hearts, the Lord will hear them and come to rescue them from all their troubles. 18 The Lord is close to all whose hearts are crushed by pain, and he is always ready to restore the repentant one. 19 Even when bad things happen to the good and godly ones, the Lord will save them and not let them be defeated by what they face. 20 God will be your bodyguard to protect you when trouble is near. Not one bone will be broken. 21 Evil will cause the death of the wicked, for they hate and persecute the devoted lovers of God. Make no mistake about it: God will hold them guilty and punish them; they will pay the penalty!
· Ps 99 Yahweh is King over all! Everyone trembles in awe before him. He rules enthroned between the wings of the cherubim. So let the earth shake and quake in wonder before him! For Yahweh is great and glorious in the midst of his Zion-people. He is exalted above all! Let everyone praise this breathtaking God, for he is holy. 4 A lover of justice is our mighty King; he is right in all his ways. He insists on being fair to all, promoting true justice and righteousness in Jacob. 5 So everyone, exalt the Lord our God facedown before his glory-throne, for he is great and holy 6 God has his praying priests, like Moses, Aaron, and Samuel, who all interceded, asking God for help. God heard their cries and came to their rescue. 7 He spoke to them from the pillar of clouds, and they followed his instructions, doing everything he told them. 8 God, the great forgiver, answered their prayers, yet he would punish them when they went astray. 9 Keep exalting the Lord our God facedown before his glory-throne, for he is great and holy!
· 1Ch 16 – 25 -26 For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. 26 For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. 27 Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his dwelling place.
· Forgive the people of Colorado for bowing to the world and the powers of darkness
· We pray that the Ecclesia of Colorado now falls on their faces in deep repentance to seek Your face.
· Let there be a holy cry from the people of God across Colorado in deep repentance for participating in the evil celebrations yesterday.
· We declare that the church of Colorado now pivots toward the Light of Jesus Christ.
· Let every heart make a home for Jesus Christ today and every day.
· Hosea 4:6 Forgive us for not remembering the law of our God….for not honoring You above all. Forgive Your Church of Colorado for celebrating Halloween instead of celebrating the saints of heaven….instead of celebrating the love of Jesus.
· Forgive us Lord for not fearing You in a healthy way to honor You instead of honoring the worldly celebration of evil.
· Forgive Your church for not teaching the Truth of the evil realm. Awaken pastors to preach the Truth of how simple ungodly acts following worldly ways will bring judgement to the people of God.
· Help Your people to be strong and courageous to walk away from evil ways and to reject the ways of the world.
· May the fear of man be broken off of the people of God across Colorado. Let us be a people who choose to only please God Almighty.
· We pray for a boldness to come upon the people of God across Colorado.
· Enlighten Your people Lord God…..touch their hearts to understand the impact that the things of darkness and evil hurt You Lord God and negatively impact our lives.
· Matt 21 – Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem. The first thing that Jesus did was to go into the temple to drive away the moneychangers and merchants who were selling their goods….Prepare Your church Lord God…..awaken Your Church to turn away from the ways of the world….to no longer partner with the spirit of death as the church.
· We declare a release of the Fear of the Lord onto the people of Colorado….that the people now recognize the solemness of the ways of the world and the things they sow into financially.
· Let the people who sow into darkness now turn away and sow into Kingdom works.\
· We ask for forgiveness for the appeal and the following of evil entertainment in shows and movies. Awaken every person who watched them in the past week….that they feel convicted that what they watched was evil and vile…that they now desire to watch only things that bless and nurture love and faith.
· We declare that funding for evil entertainment is now dried up as funding for wholesome entertainment now flows into the hands of Kingdom minded producers.
· We ask Lord that the appetite for evil entertainment is now dried up across Colorado.
· Forgive us Lord for not praying and taking authority over every business we encountered that supported Halloween because it did not bring honor or glory to God.
· We ask Lord that Your Ecclesia now arise and take authority over the things that defile the Name of God or exalt the powers of darkness.
· We declare that Colorado now exudes a culture of life rather than death….that Coloradans celebrate life and life abundantly every day of the year.
· We declare that believers across Colorado now embrace who God made them to be with no desire to put on costumes to be something else.
· We declare that masks of any kind are now removed from the people of Colorado as they walk forth in their true identity.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now understand and accept their identity in the image of our God.
· We declare that the people of Colorado who are searching for something spiritual, now turn to the one True God to find the beauty and healing of Holy Spirit.
· Ps 63 O God of my life, I’m lovesick for you in this weary wilderness. I thirst with the deepest longings to love you more, with cravings in my heart that can’t be described. Such yearning grips my soul for you, my God! 2 I’m energized every time I enter your heavenly sanctuary to seek more of your power and drink in more of your glory. 3 For your tender mercies mean more to me than life itself. How I love and praise you, God! 4 Daily I will worship you passionately and with all my heart. My arms will wave to you like banners of praise. 5 I overflow with praise when I come before you, for the anointing of your presence satisfies me like nothing else. You are such a rich banquet of pleasure to my soul. 6–7 I lie awake each night thinking of you and reflecting on how you help me like a father. I sing through the night under your splendor-shadow, offering up to you my songs of delight and joy! 8 With passion I pursue and cling to you. Because I feel your grip on my life, I keep my soul close to your heart. 9 Those who plot to destroy me shall descend into the darkness of hell. 10 They will be consumed by their own evil and become nothing more than dust under our feet.[a] 11 These liars will be silenced forever! But with the anointing of a king I will dance and rejoice along with all his devoted lovers who trust in him.
· We declare that King Jesus is the desire of the people of Colorado.
· We ask Lord that the people of Colorado now find You as they seek spiritual connections.
· We declare that Is 50 Light is now breaking forth across Colorado as spiritual eyes and ears are now being opened.
· Rom 13: 12-14 12 Night’s darkness is dissolving away as a new day of destiny dawns.[f] So we must once and for all strip away what is done in the shadows of darkness, removing it like filthy clothes.[g] And once and for all we clothe ourselves with the radiance of light as our weapon. 13 We must live honorably,[h] surrounded by the light of this new day, not in the darkness of drunkenness[i] and debauchery,[j] not in promiscuity and sensuality,[k] not being argumentative or jealous of others. 14 Instead fully immerse yourselves into[l] the Lord Jesus, the Anointed One, and don’t waste even a moment’s thought on your former identity to awaken its selfish desires.
· We declare that the people of Colorado are now God’s Light bearers.
· 1Thes 5:5 For you are all children of the light and children of the day. We don’t belong to the night nor to darkness.
· May Your Church now put on the Light of Lord Jesus to shine every wear we go.
· 1John 1:9 We praise You Lord that You are quick to forgive us when we repent.
· We thank You Lord that You are coming for a pure and spotless Bride….we call The CHURCH of Colorado to repentance, righteousness and holiness to now be The Bride in this day.
· We ask Lord that You use us to re-present You everywhere we go.
· We decree that the body of Christ in Colorado now have willing hearts to take off everything that is not of Christ…that we know nothing but Jesus and Him crucified with His power and authority flowing through us in humility and righteousness.