Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Oct 18, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Evie (Parker) Wanda (Aurora) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Jody (Snow Mass Village) Karen (Arvada)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Family - Life
Key Scripture: We love because He first loved us. 1John 4:19
Drought – Western Slope and southern border– pray that rains continue to come to bless and heal the land producing abundant crops this harvest.
Colorado Fires: Praise the Lord that there are so few fires in Colorado. Thank You Jesus for bringing the rains and protecting our land from destructive fires.
· Ptarmigan Fire Summit County – Near Silverthorne – PTL!!! 100% contained
· Ps 145: 1-7 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. 2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. 4 One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. 5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty— and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b] 6 They tell of the power of your awesome works— and I will proclaim your great deeds. 7 They celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. 10 All your works praise you, Lord; your faithful people extol you. 11 They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, 12 so that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. 13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does. The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. 15 The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. 16 You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. 17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does. 18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. 19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. 20 The Lord watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. 21 My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
· We praise You Lord for the little and big surprises.
· We praise You Lord for the beauty of Your creation.
· We thank You Lord that Your Light shines on all of Colorado push out every form of darkness.
· Ps 107 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 2 Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story— those he redeemed from the hand of the foe, 3 those he gathered from the lands, from east and west, from north and south.[a] 4 Some wandered in desert wastelands, finding no way to a city where they could settle. 5 They were hungry and thirsty, and their lives ebbed away. 6 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. 7 He led them by a straight way to a city where they could settle. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, 9 for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things. 10 Some sat in darkness, in utter darkness, prisoners suffering in iron chains, 11 because they rebelled against God’s commands and despised the plans of the Most High. 12 So he subjected them to bitter labor; they stumbled, and there was no one to help. 13 Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. 14 He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness, and broke away their chains. 15 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, 16 for he breaks down gates of bronze and cuts through bars of iron.
· We praise You Lord that You want us closer and closer to You. Show us Your glory oh Lord.
· Ps 146 Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! My innermost being will praise you, Lord! 2 I will spend my life praising you and singing high praises to you, my God, every day of my life! 3–4 We can never look to men for help; no matter who they are, they can’t save us, for even our great leaders fail and fall. They too are just mortals who will one day die. At death the spirits of all depart and their bodies return to dust. In the day of their death all their projects and plans are over. But those who hope in the Lord will be happy and pleased! Our help comes from the God of Jacob! 6 You keep all your promises. You are the Creator of heaven’s glory, earth’s grandeur, and the ocean’s greatness. 7 The oppressed get justice with you. The hungry are satisfied with you. Prisoners find their freedom with you. 8 You open the eyes of the blind, and you fully restore those bent over with shame. You love those who love and honor you. 9 You watch over strangers and immigrants and support the fatherless and widows. But you subvert the plans of the ungodly. 10 Lord, you will reign forever! Zion’s God will rule throughout time and eternity! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
· Ps 149 Praise the Lord.[a] Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 4 For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. 5 Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds. 6 May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands, 7 to inflict vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, 8 to bind their kings with fetters, their nobles with shackles of iron, 9 to carry out the sentence written against them— this is the glory of all his faithful people. Praise the Lord.
· We praise You Lord…that You have the best plan for the family. We thank You Lord that You always have our needs at the heart of all that You provide.
· Ps 156 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
· We thank You Lord God for life and life abundantly.
· We praise You Lord for the work You are doing in each of our family members to draw them back into the perfection of Your love.
· Ps 86: 8- God, there’s no one like you; there’s no other god as famous as you. You outshine all others, and your miracles make it easy to know you. 9 Lord Almighty, you are the one who created all the nations. Look at them—they’re all on their way! Yes, the day will come when they all will worship you and put your glory on display. 10 You are the one and only God. What miracles! What wonders! What greatness belongs to you! 11 Teach me more about you, how you work and how you move, so that I can walk onward in your truth until everything within me brings honor to your name. 12 With all my heart and passion I will thank you, my God! I will give glory to your name, always and forever!
· We praise You Lord for all that You have done for us.
· We exalt You Lord God that You are the way, the Truth, the Resurrection and the Life.
· We pray for good health for everyone associated with this weekly prayer call…especially for Mary. We ask for restoration and healing for her in the Name of Jesus.
· We ask that every unbeliever and back slidden family member now acknowledges that You are slow to anger and filled with mercy.
· We speak resurrection life over the unborn that are being targeted for abortion.
· We declare health and wholeness for those afflicted with COVID…we command the evil behind COVID and every cell of COVID to leave Colorado in the Name of Jesus.
· We lift up those who work in alternative pregnancy centers….protect them Lord God…heal those workers who are sick….protect them from every attack the enemy.
· We lift up those who are standing against planned Parenthood…..give them wisdom and knowledge for strategies that will change the mind of those seeking abortions…..protect those workers Lord.
· We decree that the abortion structure in Colorado is now being uprooted, pulled out and totally destroyed in every Colorado city.
· We close our gate to any future abortion providers.
· We pray for those working for Planned Parenthood….that they are made aware of the evil they contribute to….that they are compelled to leave the industry and now stand for life of every preborn baby.
· We now reclaim the words planned parenthood: for the Kingdom of God….that they will no longer be used to kill babies.
· Ps 139: 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
· We declare that every preborn baby today will come forth from the womb in perfect health to live in a family that will love them and protect them unconditionally.
· We declare that the COVID vax will have no effect on women and men regarding future pregnancies and the babies delivered from their wombs.
· We intercede for Clara who was delivered early this week….that she develop normally and thrives.
· Mal 4 – Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the Lord Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them. 2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 3 Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty. 4 “Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel. 5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”
· We praise You Lord that You are fattening Your people for the harvest with healing in Your wings….even as the wicked are being trampled.
· We declare the release of the mighty voice of Elijah to stand for the unborn and our children.
· We say no in Colorado to vaccine mandates for children
· We say no in Colorado to educational indoctrination regarding critical race theory and other communistic theories
· We declare that nothing will harm the people of God regarding the VAX.
· We declare that children across Colorado will no longer be required to wear masks.
· Jer 31:1 At that time,” declares the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people.”
· We thank You Lord that the Ekklesia of Colorado is Your family.
· We thank You Lord for fathers across Colorado.. Instill them with wisdom Lord to lead their families well.
· Prov 1: 8-9 Pay close attention, my child, to your father’s wise words and never forget your mother’s instructions.[g] 9 For their insight will bring you success, adorning you with grace-filled thoughts and giving you reins to guide your decisions.[h] 10 When peer pressure compels you to go with the crowd and sinners invite you to join in, you must simply say, “No!”
· We thank You Lord that the children of Colorado now have open ears to hear and follow the will of God instead of the ways of the world.
· We declare that those youth in college now have ears to hear to discern Truth and fortitude to follow the ways of their believing parents.
· We ask Lord for restoration of families that are divided because of politics and VAX issues.
· Let every lie being publicized about COVID and other issues affecting families now be exposed, debunked and the perpetrators brought to justice.
· We pray Lord for revelation for parents to train up their children in the biblical way they should go.
· We ask Lord for favor for every school board candidate who values biblical standards of righteousness.
· Ps 127 Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. 2 In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat— for he grants sleep to[a] those he loves.
· We ask you Lord to build Your house across Colorado…..guard every city Lord.
· We thank You Lord that You are raising up gatekeepers in every Colorado City to stand guard and protect their sphere of authority.
· We praise You Lord that more and more pastors awaken and draw families into their buildings to receive the Word and fellowship in the power and glory of God.
· We intercede for children in schools to have boldness and confidence to show the love of Jesus to those around them….to share the Good News of Jesus Christ as Lord.
· We ask Lord that parents put busyness aside to seek You Lord with their children to establish a culture of honor and righteousness in their family.
· We ask Lord that every Colorado family seek ye first the Kingdom of God.
· We renounce and cast out the curses of despair, hopelessness, depression and suicide from the people of Colorado….we release the Truth of hope and purpose into every child, and person across Colorado.
· We thank You Lord for awakening people to the Presence of Holy Spirit in every aspect of our lives….that revival opens ears and eyes to see and acknowledge the presence of God in our lives day by day.
· We declare that the people of Colorado are being re-formed into the likeness of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that the medical community is being awakened to stop the practice of abortion in Colorado.
· We come against the vile practice of allowing children to make decisions to take drugs and have surgeries that alter their bodies to conform with the world without parental consent.
· We pull off the mind binding/blinding spirit of confusion off of every child in Colorado….that they know that that they know they are the gender that God made them as identified by their genitals.
· We declare that the Blood of Jesus now brings clarity of understanding and accepting the gender of each person.
· We declare that October is now a celebration of life…not death.
· We declare an awakening of the people of Colorado to the dangers of celebrating death and evil on Oct 31.
· We speak superabundant life, health and joy over the people of Colorado as they now celebrate life and joy rather than evil and fear.
· We lift of churches that use the Oct 31 evil to draw people into their churches….give them wisdom to not comply with the holiday in order to attract children and families into their buildings.
· We ask for revelation for parents to not comply with the evil of Oct 31….to not participate in the ways of the world…..encourage them to celebrate the harvest and life.
· We call the Ekklesia to purity in their service to the Kingdom of God….we call them out of compromise with the ways of the world.
· We call every family and believer into compliance with the ways of God…that they succumb to the fire of God which burns out all hay and stubble from the core of their beings.
· We ask for purification of the Bride across all of Colorado.
· We call forth the Bride of Christ across Colorado to take her place on the wall of intercession and prayer to fight in spiritual warfare for the souls of Colorado.
· We ask Lord that every believer across Colorado now be awakened to the spiritual war that is now taking place….that they now rise up to take their position and fight against the powers of darkness.
· We call forth what is not as if it were….we call forth Colorado families to come together in God’s design and purpose.