Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Jan 17, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Martha (Arvada) Karen (Arvada) Janet (Montrose) Jan (Roxborough) Ann (Castle Rock) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Wanda (Aurora) Evie (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Peace toward people of goodwill in Colorado
Key Scriptures: Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men of good will.
Matt 10:34 “Perhaps you think I’ve come to spread peace and calm over the earth—but my coming will bring conflict and division, not peace.
· We declare Psa 63: 1-5 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. 2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. 3 Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. 4 I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. 5 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
· We declare Lord that You are King….We praise You that we are Yours Lord God
· We give You the praise and glory that You are our God and we are Your people in Colorado.
· We declare Psa 92 It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, 2 proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, 3 to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. 4 For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done. 5 How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts! 6 Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand, 7 that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. 8 But you, Lord, are forever exalted.
· Psa 145 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. 2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. 4 One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. 5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty— and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b] 6 They tell of the power of your awesome works— and I will proclaim your great deeds. 7 They celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness. 8 The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. 9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. 10 All your works praise you, Lord; your faithful people extol you. 11 They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, 12 so that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. 13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does.[c] 14 The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. 15 The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. 16 You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. 17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does. 18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. 19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. 20 The Lord watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. 21 My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
· We declare that You Word is honorable and true.
· We give You all praise, glory and honor Lord that You guide us in giving praise and glory to You.
· We stand in faith Lord in awe of Your Holy Word
· Ps 24…..everything in this world is Yours Lord God
· Wake up believers across Colorado – welcome the King of glory into our state.
· We declare that the King of glory is now welcome into every sphere of society across Colorado.
· We declare our great is our God and we declare that all of Colorado will see our great is our God.
· We declare Ps 47 My heart explodes with praise to you! Now and forever my heart bows in worship to you, my King and my God! 2 Every day I will lift up my praise to your name with praises that will last throughout eternity. 3 Lord, you are great and worthy of the highest praise! For there is no end to the discovery of the greatness that surrounds you. Generation after generation will declare more of your greatness and declare more of your glory. 5 Your magnificent splendor and the miracles of your majesty are my constant meditation. 6 Your awe-inspiring acts of power have everyone talking! I’m telling people everywhere about your excellent greatness! 7 Our hearts bubble over as we celebrate the fame of your marvelous beauty, bringing bliss to our hearts. We shout with ecstatic joy over your breakthrough for us. 8 Your kind and tenderhearted to those who don’t deserve it and very patient with people who fail you. Your love is like a flooding river overflowing its banks with kindness.
· We declare that God’s people rise up the tumult to keep our focus on You Lord God.
· We declare that every crooked way is now being taken down across Colorado to
· Ps 2 – We ask for the state of Colorado as our inheritance Lord God.
· We ask Lord that mountains of fear, anxiety, unbelief, doubt and stress now melts in the presence of our God across Colorado.
· Forgive the people of Colorado for our unbelief in Your Salvation and Truth Lord God.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now put our trust in You alone Lord God.
· We declare John 14:27 “I leave the gift of peace with you—my peace. Not the kind of fragile peace given by the world, but my perfect peace. Don’t yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts—instead, be courageous![
· We declare 1Tim 2: 1-2 Most of all, I’m writing to encourage you to pray with gratitude to God. Pray for all men with all forms of prayers and requests as you intercede with intense passion. 2 And pray for every political leader[a] and representative,[b] so that we would be able to live tranquil, undisturbed lives, as we worship the awe-inspiring God with pure hearts.
· We declare Rom 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
· 1Pet 5: 7-8 We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now adheres to this…. 7 Pour out all your worries and stress upon him and leave them there, for he always tenderly cares for you.[j] 8 Be well balanced and always alert, because your enemy,[k] the devil, roams around incessantly, like a roaring lion looking for its prey to devour.[l] 9 Take a decisive stand against him and resist his every attack with strong, vigorous faith. For you know that your believing brothers and sisters around the world are experiencing the same kinds of troubles you endure.
· We declare Ps 23 Yahweh is my best friend and my shepherd.[a] I always have more than enough.[b] 2 He offers a resting place for me in his luxurious love.[c] His tracks take me to an oasis of peace near the quiet brook of bliss.[d] 3 That’s where he restores and revives my life.[e] He opens before me the right path and leads me along in his footsteps of righteousness[f] so that I can bring honor to his name. 4 Even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have! Your authority is my strength and my peace.[g] The comfort of your love takes away my fear. I’ll never be lonely, for you are near. You become my delicious feast even when my enemies dare to fight. You anoint me with the fragrance of your Holy Spirit;[h] you give me all I can drink of you until my cup overflows.[i] 6 So why would I fear the future? Only goodness and tender love pursue me all the days of my life. Then afterward, when my life is through, I’ll return to your glorious presence[j] to be forever with you!
· We thank You Lord that You are our Good Shephard causing us to bask in the River
· We thank You Lord helping the people of God to have and walk in Your peace that passes all understanding.
· Matt 5:9 9 “How joyful you are when you make peace! For then you will be recognized as a true child of God We invite the Prince of Peace to now come to every Colorado community.
· May we be the ones shod with the Gospel of peace to prefer others to ourselves.
· Let Your Ecclesia be the peacemakers across Colorado….thank You Jesus.
· Awaken Your people to acknowledge when we are not at peace and to be intentional to seek Your peace in all situations. Let us course correct quickly.
· Guide each believer in Colorado into the giftings and callings to fulfill what You have called us to do to bring Your Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.
· We praise You Lord that the Ecclesia of Colorado increasingly leans into righteousness in Your thoughts and Your ways.
· Let Your people of Colorado flow in greater love and righteousness causing people to want to know the hope that they have.
· We declare that the believers of Colorado now press in deeper in their relationship with You Lord God Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· Let Your people of Colorado be at complete peace with their enemies.
· We ask for Your grace to walk in Your ways in all situations.
· We declare Col 3: 15-18 Let your heart be always guided[l] by the peace of the Anointed One, who called you to peace as part of his one body. And always be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ live[m] in you richly, flooding you with all wisdom. Apply the Scriptures as you teach and instruct one another with the Psalms, and with festive praises,[n] and with prophetic songs given to you spontaneously by the Spirit, so sing to God with all your hearts! 17 Let every activity[o] of your lives and every word[p] that comes from your lips be drenched with the beauty of our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. And bring your constant praise to God the Father because of what Christ has done for you! 18 Let every wife be supportive and tenderly devoted[q] to her husband, for this is a beautiful illustration of our devotion to Christ. 19 Let every husband be filled with cherishing love for his wife and never be insensitive[r] toward her.
· John 17 – Let Your people be one in Jesus Christ across Colorado so that many see You in us.
· We declare that the Ecclesia now keep their mind aligned with the mind of Christ Jesus…that we abide in our position seated in heavenly places in Jesus.
· Ps 91:1 We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now abides under the shadow of Shaddai hidden in the strength of God Most High.
· We declare that the Ecclesia keeps our eyes focused on Jesus to walk on water in the midst of the storm of this season.
· We declare that relationships in this season become easy and peaceful in all situations. That there is peace in every family relationship.
· We declare in every family relationship among the Colorado Ecclesia.