Colorado Weekly Prayer Call March 27, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Eric Walters (IHOP) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Priscilla (Greeley) Mark & Collette (Aurora) Tony & Hazel (Henderson) Evelyn (Parker) Karen (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Holly (Castle Rock)
Prayer Focus: Church Rise up in His Glory
Key Scriptures: Isa 60:1 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
· We worship You Lord God because You are Lord over Colorado.
· Ps 24 he earth (Colorado) is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; 2 for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters. 3 Who may ascend the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? 4 The one who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not trust in an idol or swear by a false god.[a] 5 They will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God their Savior. 6 Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, God of Jacob.
· Ps 68:4 Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds[b]; rejoice before him—his name is the Lord. 5 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. 6 God sets the lonely in families,[c] he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
· We praise you Lord that You have all the answers because you know everything from the beginning from the end.
· We stand in Your victory Lord god.
· Ps 19 he heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. 5 It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6 It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth. 7 The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. 8 The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. 9 The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. the decrees of the Lord are firm, and all of them are righteous.
· We praise You Lord that You are raisin gup more people who bow their knee to You as Lord.
· Ps 99 The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake. 2 Great is the Lord in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations. 3 Let them praise your great and awesome name—he is holy. 4 The King is mighty, he loves justice— you have established equity; in Jacob you have done what is just and right. 5 Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy. Moses and Aaron were among his priests, Samuel was among those who called on his name; they called on the Lord and he answered them. 7 He spoke to them from the pillar of cloud; they kept his statutes and the decrees he gave them. 8 Lord our God, you answered them; you were to Israel a forgiving God, though you punished their misdeeds. 9 Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
· We declare the glory of our God today.
· We ask Lord that Your people would be encouraged this day because You do hear our prayers.
· We declare that all of Colorado returns to the Truth of Your Word.
· We declare Lord that Your Spirit goes before Your church Lord God.
· Ps 7:6 Arise, Lord, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice. 7 Let the assembled peoples gather around you, while you sit enthroned over them on high.
· We declare that God rules and reigns int his state…not our legislature.
· We ask Lord that You be seen and known in our legislature.
· We call upon You Lord to awaken Your Church….let Your church arise and ask for Your help.
· May Your church flow in the fullness of Your glory.
· We declare that the church is the answer….let Your Church now find their voice to speak Your Truth and declare “Let our people go”.
· Joel 3:16-17 The Lord will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the heavens will tremble. But the Lord will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel. Blessings for God’s People 17 “Then you will know that I, the Lord your God, dwell in Zion, my holy hill. Jerusalem will be holy; never again will foreigners invade her.
· We praise You Lord that You search across Colorado and utter Your voice to call forth Your people to arise take their place in authority in Your Kingdom.
· We declare let the church of Colorado arise and the enemy be scattered…made of no affect.
· We intercede for the righteous that You strengthen them Lord God. Fill them with confidence and trust in You Lord God. Let me be empowered to move forward carrying Your glory.
· Ps37: 1-4 Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; 2 for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. 3 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
· We commit the church of Colorado to You Lord God. Let the Church take its place to influence the affairs of our state.
· We declare that the church of Colorado is firmly and permanently anchored in the Lord God Almighty.
· We declare Ps 199: 137 -144 You are righteous, Lord, and your laws are right. 138 The statutes you have laid down are righteous; they are fully trustworthy. 139 My zeal wears me out, for my enemies ignore your words. 140 Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them. 141 Though I am lowly and despised, I do not forget your precepts. 142 Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true. 143 Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight. 144 Your statutes are always righteous; give me understanding that I may live. We declare that the church of Colorado will not abandon God’s ways.
· Ps 86 Hear me, Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. 2 Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God; 3 have mercy on me, Lord, for I call to you all day long. 4 Bring joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you. 5 You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you. 6 Hear my prayer, Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. 7 When I am in distress, I call to you, because you answer me. 8 Among the gods there is none like you, Lord; no deeds can compare with yours. 9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name. 10 For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.
· We declare that arrogant men no longer rule in Colorado but submit to the glory of God.
· Be gracious to us in Colorado Lord…show Your glory Lord and release Your Truth statewide.
· Let Colorado be a high place in your Kingdom Lord God.
· We declare that every Colorado church now arises…pastors awaken and speak God’s Truth to their congregations…that elders and church leaders speak out and encourage their congregations to awaken and take action int heir community’s to stand for the constitution
· We declare Ezek 37:4 over the Church of Colorado…. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
· We declare that the dry bones of the church now awakened and renewed and restored to take their place on the wall and throughout the community.
· Jer 10:6-7 No one is like you, Lord; you are great, and your name is mighty in power. 7 Who should not fear you, King of the nations? his is your due. Among all the wise leaders of the nations and in all their kingdoms, there is no one like you.
· Let a deep sense of awe and fear be released into every church across Colorado.
· We cry out for the watchmen on the wall…let their work be acknowledged to awaken the church…let the church hear the alarm and respond.
· Let every eye and ear be circumcised to hear, see, know and understand what is happening to our state.
· We declare Is 41: 11-13 over The Church of Colorado…. “All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. 12 Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. 13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
· We cry out for the restoration of Your Power and Authority to Your Church of Colorado.
· May the Bride of Colorado make Your Heart beat faster Lord God.
· Thank You Lord for releasing Your Manifest Presence into every Colorado community that fills every person in Colorado with the fear of the Lord God Almighty.
· Thank You Lord for bringing Life to Colorado.
· We declare that the prayers of people across Colorado now availith much as we cry out for more of Your Presence statewide.
· We declare that the blood of Jesus has paid the price for all sin in Colorado…we declare that our state is under the Blood of Jesus and now comes into alignment with that position.
· We declare that Colorado is a state unto God Almighty,
· We thank You King Jesus for giving Your blood for our state.
· We thank You Lord that Your covenant with us is forever.
· We exalt thee Lord Jesus.
720-300-6644 Holley VanBenthuysen