Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 3, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Ann (Castle Rock) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Mary (Elizabeth) Evelyn (Parker) Wanda (Aurora) Tom (Littleton)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691# _____________________________________________________
Prayer Focus: Healing, Health and Mental Freedom
· We praise You Lord for the rain.
· PS 147 Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! How beautiful it is when we sing our praises to the beautiful God, for praise makes you lovely before him and brings him great delight!
· PS 29 We Proclaim his majesty, all you mighty sons of Yahweh,[b] giving all the glory and strength back to him! 2 Be in awe before his majesty. Be in awe before such power and might! Come worship wonderful Yahweh, arrayed in all his splendor, bowing in worship as he appears in the beauty of holiness. Give him the honor due his name. Worship him wearing the glory-garments of your holy, priestly calling!
· Ps 30 Lord, I will exalt you and lift you high, for you have lifted me up on high! Over all my boasting, gloating enemies, you made me to triumph. O Lord, my healing God, I cried out for a miracle and you healed me! 3 You brought me back from the brink of death, from the depths below. Now here I am, alive and well, fully restored!
· We praise You Lord for easing fear among the people of Colorado
· We praise You Lord that You provide health, healing and wholeness for every person in Colorado.
· Jer 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
· Ps 68: 3-6 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. 4 Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds[b]; rejoice before him—his name is the Lord.
· Ps 33: 1-5 We decree to the people of Colorado --- Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 2 Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. 3 Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. 4 For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.
· 1Cor 2:16 We declare that the people of Colorado have the mind of Christ Jesus.
· Ps 147: 1-3 We thank You Lord for healing the hearts and minds of Colorado of evil, sickness, broken heartedness and pain.
· We break off the shackles of government from the state of Colorado as we come under the Lordship and government of the Lord God Almighty,
· We declare that who the Lord sets free is free indeed.
· We decree Ps 123 I lift up my eyes to you, to you who sit enthroned in heaven. 2 As the eyes of slaves look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a female slave look to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, till he shows us his mercy. 3 Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy on us, for we have endured no end of contempt. 4 We have endured no end of ridicule from the arrogant, of contempt from the proud.
· We ask Lord for a mighty move of Your Presence that turns our state back to the Word of God and Your Truth alone.
· Eph 2: 8 we decree that the people of Colorado now conform to their role as God’s handiwork…..For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
· We decree 1Pet 2:24 over those in Colorado in need of healing…. “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” He endured the punishment that brings us healing…thank You Jesus.
· We strike down any legislation that comes against who You created us to be Lord God.
· We declare the Lord rebuke you to any powers, principalities or authorities that are pulling the people of Colorado away from the righteousness of God.
· We ask Holy Spirit that You blow out all mental fog or confusion regarding gender in this state.
· We ask Holy Spirit to blow on every person in Colorado to restore the mind of Christ to people statewide.
· We stand and declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper.
· We declare 2Cor 10:4 over the people of Colorado who now walk in the authority we have been given to take authority over all forms of evil.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now occupies in the authority of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that we are more than conquerors in Christ throughout Colorado.
· We rebuke the spirit of intimidation in any level of government in this state….
· We declare that the ecclesia of Colorado now functions in the love and power of a sound mind.
· We declare that the love of Jesus now washes out every demonic thing that would come against the people of Colorado.
· We ask Lord that You Presence be so intense that everyone senses and feel the power of Your Love and Presence.
· We embrace the Godhead today into every Colorado community.
· We declare perfect peace over every Colorado community as more and more people keep their hearts and minds stayed on Jesus above all else.
· We declare “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus” to every person in and from Colorado.
· We declare that the land of Colorado cries out for the glory of God….for the manifestation of the sons of God….we call forth the sons of God across Colorado…arise and shine for your light has come.
· We call forth the light of Jesus in every Colorado community.
· We ask Lord that people across Colorado now respond to the light of Jesus coming from the believers around them.
· We decree Rom 13:12 over Colorado. The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.
· We thank You Jesus for the canopy of protection over Colorado.
· We ask Lord that You remove every blinder from pre-believers and sleeping believers…..that they are fully awakened to their condition and their need for The Savior so they can receive health, wellness and mental freedom.
· We decree 1Cor 15:57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. We thank You Lord that the Ecclesia of Colorado stands strong in faith for the things of God to come against the evil of this land.
· We declare life over every dead situation that God wants to arise in this season.
· We declare that rivers of Living Water are now flowing from the Ecclesia across Colorado.
· We declare that the physical rivers of Colorado now flow with the Glory of The Living God across Colorado and into the nation.
· Matt 4: 16-17 We declare that people will now see, acknowledge and understand the Light of God that is released in this season.
· We ask Lord for an awakening for Gov Polis…that he sees the Light, repents and bows his knee to Jesus.
· We ask Lord that every government leader and worker perceive and run to the Light of Jesus as their Savior.
· We declare that the kingdom of darkness is now defeated by the Kingdom of Light in Colorado.
· We ask that not one person miss the Light of Jesus in this season.
· We ask for greater hunger and thirst for the people of Colorado for the things of God.
· We ask that the Ecclesia of Colorado now turn aside from the noise and distractions of this world to see the Glory of the Lord in a powerful way.
· Ps 119: 129-132 Your marvelous words are living miracles; no wonder all of Colorado now longs to obey everything You say. 130 Break open your Word within every person in Colorado until revelation-light shines out! Those with open hearts are given insight into your plans. 131 We ask Lord that You open the mouths of Coloradans so that they inhale the Word of God because the Ecclesia in this state craves the revelation of Your commands. 132 Turn Your heart to Colorado, Lord, and show us Your grace like you do to every one of Your godly lovers. 133 Prepare before us a path filled with Your promises, and don’t allow even one sin to have dominion over us. 134 Rescue us from the oppression of ungodly men so that we can keep all your precepts. 135 Smile on us,[e] Your loving servant. Instruct us in what is right in Your eyes.
· We declare Is 26:3 That our God’s……..Perfect, absolute peace surrounds[b] those whose imaginations[c] are consumed with You (Jesus); they confidently trust in You. 4 Yes, trust in the Lord Yahweh forever and ever! For Yah, the Lord God, is your Rock of Ages!
· We declare that the people of Colorado now have the mind of Christ.