Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Notes Oct 26, 2020
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
· Ps 9 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you. 4 For you have upheld my right and my cause sitting enthroned as the righteous judge. 5 You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked; you have blotted out their name for ever and ever. 6 Endless ruin has overtaken my enemies, you have uprooted their cities; even the memory of them has perished. The Lord reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment. 8 He rules the world in righteousness and judges the peoples with equity. 9 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. 10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. 11 Sing the praises of the Lord, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done. For he who avenges blood remembers; he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted. 13 Lord, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, 14 that I may declare your praises in the gates of laughter Zion, and there rejoice in your salvation. 15 The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug; their feet are caught in the net they have hidden. 16 The Lord is known by his acts of justice; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.[c] 17 The wicked go down to the realm of the dead, all the nations that forget God. 18 But God will never forget the needy; the hope of the afflicted will never perish. 19 Arise, Lord, do not let mortals triumph; let the nations be judged in your presence. 20 Strike them with terror, Lord; let the nations know they are only mortal.
· Ps 72:11-29 May all kings bow down to him and all nations serve him. 12 For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help. 13 He will take pity on the weak and the needy and save the needy from death. 14 He will rescue them from oppression and violence, for precious is their blood in his sight. 15 Long may he live! May gold from Sheba be given him. May people ever pray for him and bless him all day long. 16 May grain abound throughout the land; on the tops of the hills may it sway. May the crops flourish like Lebanon and thrive[c] like the grass of the field. 17 May his name endure forever; may it continue as long as the sun. Then all nations will be blessed through him,[d] and they will call him blessed. 18 Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does marvelous deeds. 19 Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and Amen.
· We praise You in advance Lord God for approval of A.C. Barret as our next Supreme Court Justice
· We praise You Lord in advance for the re-election of President Trump
· We praise You Lord for maintaining the needed seats in the Senate and for gaining the needed seats in the House.
· We praise You Lord that the government is on the shoulder of Jesus Christ
· We praise You Lord that You are in control over every aspect of the USA.
· Forgive Your people Lord for fearing man and the enemy more than You Lord God.
· Forgive us for forgetting that You are for us, not against us.
· Forgive us for listening to Goliath instead of the voice of Holy Spirit.
· We praise You Lord for exposing all that needs to be exposed
· We declare that the evil dross is now removed from the USA so that the people and the land are now set free and healed
· We pray Lord the every Governor’s race is won for the glory of our God
· We declare that school board elections, commissioner elections, mayor elections, house and senate elections to be won for our God’s justice and glory.
· We put our Trust in God alone.
· We thank You Lord for turning the heart of every voter to Jesus Christ and the Word of God.
· We declare that any and all voter fraud is now uncovered and brought to justice by angels on assignment.
· We release the angelic hosts to stand guard at every polling place nationwide.
· We plead the Blood of Jesus over every ballot and voting machine across the USA
· We declare that any curses today or in the future are now broken and made of no effect.
· We declare that any attempts to curse President Trump or our nation, on or around Halloween, now fall to the ground null and void...made of no affect…as a curse without a cause shall not alight
· Ps 27:12 We declare, Do not turn Pres. Trump over to the desire of his foes, for false witnesses rise up against him, spouting malicious accusations. 13 We remain confident of this: We will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
· May the Ekklesia arise nationwide every day going forward filling the earth with praise to the one true God…counteracting the darkness.
· We declare that the candidate and issue disinformation now awakens the public to the deception and evil.
· We declare a popular vote and electoral college vote landslide for Pres. Trump.
· We declare that the people of America are now awakened to God’s role in the election victories.
· 72:1-4 Endow the king with your justice, O God, the royal son with your righteousness. 2 May he judge your people in righteousness, your afflicted ones with justice. 3 May the mountains bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness. 4 May he defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; may he crush the oppressor.
· We declare ‘Light Be”….that the Light of Jesus Christ now pierces the darkness and the people of America comprehend the Light
· We bless this nation with the manifest Presence of God
· We bless the people of America with peace and the joy of the Lord God Almighty
· We ask for greater revelation of the character of our God for every American.
· We pray Lord that Your people continually magnify You above all as worthy of all worship.
· We declare that the voice of God’s people is louder and more powerful than any voice of the enemy….that every believer is now a bold Goliath slayer.
· We declare that the battle is the Lord’s and the victory is ours as His instruments on earth as it is in heaven.
· We declare that our God’s Truth prevails.
· We declare Ps 85: 10- 13 Love and faithfulness now meet together across the USA; righteousness and peace kiss each other in every city. Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven. The Lord now gives what is good, and our land now yields its harvest. Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps.
· We ask Lord for more snow to completely extinguish that Cameron Peak Fire and the East Troublesome Fire…..let each one burn back on itself as the snow falls more and more.
· We ask for refreshing and relief for the firefighters at each location. Increase their protection amidst the snow, mud and cold temperatures.
· We declare that the people of America are blessed with life as they choose life in every ballot issue. Let every issue and person who does not stand for life and life abundant go down in this election.
· We praise You Lord that Pres. Trump is surrounded by godly people….protect each one Lord.
· Continue to provide godly counsel to Pres Trump
· We declare physical protection for Pres. Trump and every person in his administration
· We declare a very thick hedge of protection around the entire Trump Administration.
· We declare that no weapon formed against Pres. Trump shall prosper.
· We ask that Melania and Karen P be drawn into stronger relationship with You Lord.
· We declare that every door in the White House is guarded by angelic hosts.
· We declare that Pres Trump’s travels are fully protected by angelic hosts.
· We declare continued favor for Pres Trump as he goes to rallies and meets with key leaders
· Is 40: 29-30 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
· We bind the spirit of pride in every government position…loosing true humility into each person.
· We lift up Cory Gardner…declaring victory in his re-election.
· We declare Ps 68: 1-4 over Colorado and the US that our God now arises, and His enemies are scattered; that His foes now flee before him.
· We ask Lord that you blow them away like smoke—as wax melts before the fire, may the wicked perish before God. 3 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. 4 Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds[b]; rejoice before him—his name is the Lord. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families,[c] he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
· We ask Lord that every plan of the enemy to take down the USA is now thwarted and confounded.
· We ask Lord that people participating in the plans are now awakened to the Truth and are set free from the bondage of those plans
· We declare Is 60: 17-18 We declare that our God will install peace and prosperity as our government and righteousness as our overseer…that Threats of violence will no longer be heard in our land, nor will destruction or ruin be found within our borders. We now name our walls Salvation and our gates Praise.
· We declare that there will be a peaceful transition of presidential leadership after the election.
· We declare that there will be peace and joy instead of riots and violence during and after the elections
· 1Cor 15:57 57 But we thank God for giving us the victory as conquerors through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One.
· We declare that God’s people always triumph in Christ Jesus.
· We praise You Lord for the privilege of co-laboring with You in prayer.
· We ask Lord that You empower our president, his administration, the house and the senate to bring our nation back to one that honors life and liberty.
· We ask Lord that the Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Pres Trump become awards
· We praise You Lord that the peace of the middle east
· Matt 28 We praise You Lord that You are using Pres. Trump to disciple nations.