Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Oct 9, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Janet (Montrose) Deb (Littleton) Shirley (Monte Vista) Mary (Longmont) Collette (Aurora) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Priscilla (Greeley) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Eric (Kansas City) Karis (Montrose)
Prayer Focus: Israel – love to be poured into hearts
Psa 25:22 Deliver Israel, O God, from all their troubles!
Rom 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
· We thank You Lord for
· Ps 48 There are so many reasons to describe God as wonderful! So many reasons to praise him with unlimited praise! 2Zion-City is his home; he lives on his holy mountain— high and glorious, joy-filled and favored. Zion-Mountain looms in the farthest reaches of the north, the city of our incomparable King! 3This is his divine abode, an impenetrable citadel, for he is known to dwell in the highest place. 4-6See how the mighty kings united to come against Zion, yet when they saw God manifest in front of their eyes, they were stunned. Trembling, they all fled away, gripped with fear. Seized with panic, they doubled up in frightful anguish, like a woman in the labor pains of childbirth. 7Like a hurricane blowing and breaking the invading ships, God blows upon them and breaks them to pieces. 8We have heard about these wonders, and then we saw them with our own eyes. For this is the city of the Commander of Angel Armies, the city of our God, safe and secure forever! Pause in his presence 9Lord, as we worship you in your temple, we recall over and over your kindness to us and your unending love. 10The fame of your name echoes throughout the entire world, accompanied with praises. Your right hand is full of victory. 11So let the people of Zion rejoice with gladness; let the daughters of praise leap for joy! For God will see to it that you are judged fairly. 12-13Circle Zion; count her towers. Consider her walls, climb her palaces, and then go and tell the coming generation of the care and compassion of our God. 14Yes, this is our God, our great God forever. He will lead us onward until the end, through all time, beyond death, and into eternity!
· Ps 135: 1-7 Praise the Lord. Praise the name of the Lord; praise him, you servants of the Lord, 2 you who minister in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God. 3 Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant. 4 For the Lord has chosen Jacob to be his own, Israel to be his treasured possession. 5 I know that the Lord is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods. 6 The Lord does whatever pleases him, in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and all their depths. 7 He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth; he sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses.
· We praise You Lord that You are incomparable!
· Holy are You Lord God
· In the midst of all the shaking, we choose to worship You alone Lord God.
· We give You alone all the praise, glory and honor.
· We thank you Lord that You are love….love that is so deep and complete that it is hard to understand.
· Is 55 – we declare that the people of Israel now see what God is doing from Isa 55….that they come to You and know You.
· We declare that the people of Israel now see the reality of who You are….draw them to Yourself Lord God
· We ask Lord for a revelation of Your love to all of Israel.
· We decree Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely[a] defend my ways to his face.
· Let all of Israel put their trust in You Lord God
· We ask for dreams and visions for those attacking Israel…let them have an encounter that turns them to Jesus.
· Forgive Your people for turning away from Your will Lord God.
· Thank You Lord for the refining, shaking and purifying among the people of Israel.
· We ask Lord that antisemitism be broken off of the people surrounding Israel. Let Your love and compassion overwhelm and overshadow all anger, bitterness, resentment, and hate.
· We ask Lord that all prejudice be broken off of people who are against Israel and other nations….release a heart transformation that causes love to change the hearts of people who have chosen to hate.
· Thank You Lord for being unshakeable towards Israel
· We lift of Netanyahu Lord God….encourage him and speak to him Lord in ways that he can hear from You for guidance and wisdom.
· We decree Heb 13:20-21 Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
· We ask Lord for believers across Israel to stand strong sharing the love of Jesus with Israelis and Palestinians alike. Let love flow in the midst of anger and hate.
· We decree Ps 129 They have greatly oppressed me from my youth, ”let Israel say; 2 “they have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me. 3 Plowmen have plowed my back and made their furrows long. 4 But the Lord is righteous; he has cut me free from the cords of the wicked.” 5 May all who hate Zion be turned back in shame. 6 May they be like grass on the roof, which withers before it can grow; 7 a reaper cannot fill his hands with it, nor one who gathers fill his arms. 8 May those who pass by not say to them, “The blessing of the Lord be on you; we bless you in the name of the Lord.”
· We decree Ps 83 O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. 2 See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads. 3 With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. 4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.” 5 With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— 6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, 7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. 8 Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b] 9 Do to them as you did to Midian, as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon, 10 who perished at Endor and became like dung on the ground. 11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna, 12 who said, “Let us take possession of the pasturelands of God.” 13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God, like chaff before the wind. 14 As fire consumes the forest or a flame sets the mountains ablaze, 15 so pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your storm. 16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord, so that they will seek your name. 17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed; may they perish in disgrace. 18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
· We ask Lord that You release Your angelic hosts to take down the principalities operating behind Hamas and all who come against Israel.
· Minister to the families of those who have perished in this battle. Bring healing and restitution as they mourn their loss.
· We lift up Jews throughout Colorado as they mourn the loss of their loved ones and those who share in their faith. Break into their lives Lord and show them Your Glory that they turn their hearts and minds to Jesus. Let revival and salvation fall upon them.
· We lift up secular Jews who do not practice their faith…give them deep encounters with You Lord that draws them into the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Let them connect with You in deep ways.
· We call Jerod Polis into the Kingdom of God during this turmoil.
· We declare protection over Jewish synagogues across Colorado and worldwide.
· Let every Jew in Israel and Colorado experience and acknowledge Your grace and mercy….let them be drawn near to You Lord God.
· We decree Ps 46: 1-9 God, you’re such a safe and powerful place to find refuge! You’re a proven help in time of trouble— more than enough and always available whenever I need you. 2So we will never fear even if every structure of support were to crumble away. We will not fear even when the earth quakes and shakes, moving mountains and casting them into the sea. 3For the raging roar of stormy winds and crashing waves cannot erode our faith in you. Pause in his presence 4God has a constantly flowing river whose sparkling streams bring joy and delight to his people. His river flows right through the city of God Most High, into his holy dwelling places. 5God is in the midst of his city, secure and never shaken. At daybreak his help will be seen with the appearing of the dawn. 6When the nations are in uproar with their tottering kingdoms, God simply raises his voice, and the earth begins to disintegrate before him. 7Here he comes! The Commander! The mighty Lord of Angel Armies is on our side! The God of Jacob fights for us! Pause in his presence 8-9Everyone look! Come and see the breathtaking wonders of our God. For he brings both ruin and revival. He’s the one who makes conflicts end throughout the earth, breaking and burning every weapon of war. Surrender your anxiety. Be still and realize that I am God. I am God above all the nations, and I am exalted throughout the whole earth. 11Here he stands! The Commander! The mighty Lord of Angel Armies is on our side! The God of Jacob fights for us!
· We decree Zach 2:8-13 8 For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye 9 I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them.[b] Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me. 10 “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you. 12 The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. 13 Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.”
· We thank You Lord that You will once again take possession of and protect Your Holy Land.
· We lift up those who have been taken hostage….we ask for their protection and soon release.
· We intercede for the families of those who have been kidnapped….bless the families Lord with peace and confidence that You are in control.
· We pray for wisdom and discernment for those in Israeli government who are making decisions of how to move forward…give them deep revelation of where prisoners are being kept that they can be quickly rescued.
· Let justice be served to those who have attacked Israel.
· We thank You Lord that You keep Your covenants…especially with Israel. Let those in Israel recall what You have done for them and will do for them going forward.
· We declare that every word curse spoken over Israel is now broken and made of no affect.
· We ask Lord that You now bind up the mouth of the enemy that speaks against Your people.
· Forgive America for funding the enemy of Israel.
· We declare that America stands with Israel now and forever.
· We ask for an intervention with media worldwide…that the truth of what is taking place is presented with accuracy rather than prejudice. Let God’s Truth be presented through every form of media.
· We declare Shalom to the people of Israel….let all chaos be removed from operating against Jewish people in Israel and Colorado.
· We release Shalom to every business, government entity and Israeli across the nation of Israel….let the love of Jesus shine forth in the midst of it all.
· We ask Lord that You reveal Yourself to people across the middle east.
· We thank You Lord that the battle is Yours….we ask Lord that angel armies now have the victory over the powers, principalities and authorities that come against the Israel people
· We ask Lord for an open portal of heaven over Israel this day.
· Let Your Kingdom come, Your will be done in Israel as it is in Heaven.
· Is 43: 6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ ring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth— 7 everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.” We declare “Give them up” regarding the hostages who were taken.
· Let all of the middle east sense and receive the love of Jesus.