We contended in prayer for the land of Colorado today. I hope to pray with you next week!
Colorado Weekly Prayer Call April 3, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker)
Eric Walters (IHOP)
Prayer Focus: Contend for The Land
Key Scriptures: 2Chr 7: 13-15 3 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
· We worship You Lord God that You are King of kings and Lord of lords over our lives and over the state of Colorado.
· Ps 150 Praise the Lord.[a] Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. 2 praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. 3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, 4 praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe, 5 praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals. 6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord
· We thank You Lord that in the midst of darkness, Your Light shines brightly.
· We thank You Lord for answered prayers all around us.
· We praise You Lord for the oneness that is developing and expanding statewide.
· Ps 34: 1-3 I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. 2 I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
· We thank You Lord for the 400 Gathering which is building corporate unity across the Front Range.
· We thank You Lord that the Dew of Herman draws people together statewide.
· Ps 89:5 The heavens praise your wonders, Lord, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.
· Isa 53:11-12 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e]; by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g] and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h] because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
· 1Pet 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade.
· We declare a greater level of fasting to take place statewide based on Isa 58:6-9 IIs not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? 7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter— when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood? 8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness[a] will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. 9 Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.
· We declare that many more across Colorado now fast and pray and seek the face of God.
· We thank you Lord for hearing our prayers….for being attentive to Your people of Colorado.
· We ask Lord for healing of the people and the land of Colorado….that You will hear our prayers.
· We speak to the Ekklesia of Colorado and declare awake and arise…. Take your place in oneness...take your place standing for God’s Truth….take your place in humility creating a landing place for the manifest presence of God to be made known in your community.
· We declare that Jesus is the desire of Colorado. We ask Lord for an increase in desire and hunger for more of God in our lives.
· We declare that Jesus is the head of our homes and our state.
· We decree Isa 51:3 over Colorado. The Lord will surely comfort Zion (Colorado) and will look with compassion on all her ruins; he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing.
· We declare that the fear of the Lord now falls upon the people of Colorado bringing forth a powerful movement of forgiveness and repentance.
· We release the Lord’s Prayer over the people of Colorado….that every person realizes what Jesus did for us and now make a choice to forgive others and repent of our offenses.
· Let the Body of Christ start the movement of reconciliation….we release humility to the Ekklesia causing each one to make amends where amends are needed.
· We ask Lord for a rest among Your people of Colorado…..let the healing take place in the people and the land.
· Mark 4… Your Words are seed….we release the Word of Lord…..humility, righteousness, justice, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control into the fertile soil of Colorado…..we declare that the seeds now burst forth and grow into a beautiful harvest statewide.
· We declare that the Ekklesia no longer takes the bait of Satan….but responds in all situations with the love of Jesus…being the good example that represents Jesus to those around us.
· We declare crop failure on every ungodly root that was planted in our state. We declare that the roots are now being uprooted and totally destroyed.
· We ask Lord that You release Your angelic hosts of the right rank, order and size to permanently take out the powers, principalities and authorities that are behind the evil in Colorado.
· We declare that You God are our justice throughout all of Colorado.
· We decree Amos 5:24 But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!
· We declare a blessing on the crops of Colorado…that every ranch, vineyard, farm and orchard is blessed and anointed to produce an abundant harvest this year.
· We thank you Lord that You now bless and anoint the land of Colorado to produce an abundance of crops each season.
· We thank You Lord for the abundance of snow and rain this season…that water levels are higher than normal…..that the land is now blessed with water.
· We thank You Lord for the farmers and ranchers who love the land…..give each one the best harvest every this year…season after season.
· We decree Isa 58:11 The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
· We stand in the gap for the people of Colorado humbling ourselves to stand in the gap to ask for forgiveness for the things that have defiles this land.
· We ask Lord that You turn this state blood red for the things of Jesus to prevail in the minds and hearts of the people of this state.
· We declare that Colorado lives up to our motto of nothing without God.
· We thank you Lord for the movement that has started in Colorado as God’s people arise and now praise God to crush every form of witchcraft statewide.
· We thank You Lord for an increase in the prayer coverage for our state.
· We release John 17 oneness over our state and more and more people come together to intercede for our state.
· We decree that geysers of God’s glory are now bursting forth in communities statewide. That they now join together to implode on the big cities of Colorado including Denver, Colorado Springs, Ft. Collins and Grand Junction.
· Mal 4 : 5-6 See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”
· We thank you Lord that the Book of Remembrance of Colorado is now read aloud in heaven causing those who fear the Lord to be His treasured possession.
· We ask Lord that the hidden treasures of Colorado now be brought to Light for Your Glory Lord God.
· We declare that the prodigals from the Colorado Ekklesia are now coming home and that the known ones now turn around to be the ones who testify of God’s glory.
· We ask Lord that Jared Polis be one of the “Known Ones” who now turn around and bring a huge change to our state.
· We declare that the medical boards of Colorado now declare that disallowing the reversal treatment would be unprofessional conduct which crushes the bill to disallow treatment that counters the abortion pill.
· We declare that the tide is turning in Colorado toward life….we thank You Lord for the first fruits of a one democrat (in Highlands Ranch)voting against abortion. Let if apply to the house, senate, county commissioners, school boards, library board and city councils.