Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Sept 6, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Deb (Littleton) Joy (Arvada) Jan (Roxborough) Beverly (Falcon) Alta Lee (CO Springs) Ann (Castle Rock) Mary (Elizabeth)
Old 712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691# NEW as of 9-15-21 (425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888 ______________________________________________
Prayer Focus: Righteousness in Christ
Key Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5:21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him
Colorado Fires https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/?state=6 Praise the Lord that there are so few fires in Colorado. Thank You Jesus for bringing the rains and protecting our land from destructive fires. We continue to pray for ongoing, gentle rains that drench our land and that the following fires be extinguished:
· Muddy Slide Fire: Routt Nat’l Forest, 4,100 acres, Started 6/20/21, 100$ contained. Suppression/Repair work underway
· Morgan Creek Fire – 11 miles SE of Columbine (Routt County, Started 7/9/21, 7500 acres, 60% Contained
· Silvan Fire: Eagle, CO 3,792 Acres. 90% contained.
Drought – Western Slope – pray that rains continue to come to bless and heal the land and crops.
Smoke from Fires in California and Oregon
· Ps 33:1-3 Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 2 Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. 3 Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.
· Ps 18: 1-3 I love you, Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield[b] and the horn[c] of my salvation, my stronghold. 3 I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.
· Ps 119: 137-142 You are righteous, Lord, and your laws are right. 138 The statutes you have laid down are righteous; they are fully trustworthy. 139 My zeal wears me out, for my enemies ignore your words. 140 Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them. 141 Though I am lowly and despised, I do not forget your precepts. 142 Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.
· We praise You Lord that You are a God of integrity, honor and glory, we praise You today and every day.
· Ps 11: 1-4 In the Lord I take refuge. How then can you say to me: “Flee like a bird to your mountain. 2 For look, the wicked bend their bows; they set their arrows against the strings to shoot from the shadows at the upright in heart. 3 When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?” 4 The Lord is in his holy temple; the Lord is on his heavenly throne.
· Ps 75 : 1-5 We praise you, God, we praise you, for your Name is near; people tell of your wonderful deeds. 2 You say, “I choose the appointed time; it is I who judge with equity. 3 When the earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm.[b] 4 To the arrogant I say, ‘Boast no more,’ and to the wicked, ‘Do not lift up your horns.[c] 5 Do not lift your horns against heaven; do not speak so defiantly.’”
· We rest in who You are today and always Lord God
· Ps 89: 13-15 Your arm is endowed with power; your hand is strong, your right hand exalted. 14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. 15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord.
· You are for us and not against us…thank You Jesus. Thank You for making us a blessed people.
· Heb 4:16 We thank You Lord for Your Throne of Grace.
· We thank You Lord for being such a good, good Father who is for us in all things/in all situations.
· We stand in faith believing that You can do the impossible….help us Lord in our smallness, to thing big and believe for the impossible for Colorado.
· We ask Lord that You bring the wicked to repentance and salvation….that they turn to righteousness
· Phil 1: 9-11 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
· We ask Lord that the people of Colorado be filled with the fruit of righteousness as more people walk in the righteousness of Christ Jesus….let us fill in the gap for the unrighteous who step out of every level of leadership statewide.
· We call forth a firm resolve in the righteous throughout Colorado….that they never back down because they are living out the righteous DNA of Jesus Christ in leadership in every mountain of society…government, marketplace, education, family, arts/entertainment, media and church
· Ps 62: 6-8 ruly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God[c]; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
· Ps 62: 11-12 ruly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God[c]; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
· Ps 60: 4-5But for those who fear you, you have raised a banner to be unfurled against the bow.[e]
· 5 Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered. Raise up Your believe with the moral courage to stand knowing that You Lord God are behind us.
· We declare Ps 37: 30-31 over the Ecclesia of Colorado The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom, and their tongues speak what is just. 31 The law of their God is in their hearts; their feet do not slip.
· Is 26: 1-9 In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: We have a strong city; God makes salvation its walls and ramparts. 2 Open the gates that the 3righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith. 3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. 5 He humbles those who dwell on high, he lays the lofty city low; he levels it to the ground and casts it down to the dust. 6 Feet trample it down the feet of the oppressed, the footsteps of the poor. 7 The path of the righteous is level; you, the Upright One, make the way of the righteous smooth. 8 Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws,[a] we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. 9 My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
· We welcome the judgements of God throughout Colorado to thwart the plans of the enemy.
· Let all courageous men and women now step forward without fear to prevail in the Truth regarding family, freedom and faith with Trust in God rather than trust in man and money
· Isa 26 – our cities in Colorado are strong…allow the faithful to enter….keep in perfect peace in Jesus.
· Let the unrighteous now repent and come to salvation in Christ.
· Today is the start of Rosh Hashanah…we look to You Lord God as our King and King of Colorado.
· We thank You Lord for sending the prophets to remind us of who You are…..we call for listening ears to hear what the prophets of today are saying.
· We praise You Lord for grafting us into the family of Israel.
· We forgive us Lord for not honoring the days that You set aside to honor You.
· We agree with the blowing of the shofar to acknowledge You Lord God as King of the universe.
· Ps 51 Have mercy on the people of Colorado, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out our transgressions. 2 Wash away all our iniquities and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. 4 Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight; so you are right in your verdict and justified when you judge. 5 Surely the people of Colorado were sinful at birth, sinful from the time their mother conceived them. 6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught each person wisdom in that secret place. 7 Cleanse us with hyssop, and we will be clean; wash us, and we will be whiter than snow. 8 Let us hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice. 9 Hide your face from our sins and blot out all our iniquity. 10 Create in us a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within us. 11 Do not cast us from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from us. 12 Restore to us the joy of your salvation and grant us a willing spirit, to sustain us. Then we will teach transgressors your ways, so that sinners will turn back to you. 14 Deliver us from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, you who are God our Savior, and our tongue will sing of your righteousness. 15 Open our lips, Lord, and our mouth will declare your praise. 16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or we would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings. 17 Our sacrifice, O God, is[b] a broken spirit a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise. 18 May it please you to prosper Zion (Colorado), to build up the walls of Jerusalem (this state). 19 Then you will delight in the sacrifices of the righteous, in burnt offerings offered whole; then bulls will be offered on your altar.
· We invite You Lord God to guide us through this season of unrighteousness. Help us to tap into Your Godly power to overcome our weaknesses and align with Your will for our families, cities and state.
· We declare Luke 4:18 and Isa 61:3 We praise You that the Spirit of The Lord is upon the Ecclesia of Colorado.
· We thank You Lord that You are repairing the desolation of many generations in this state.
· We say Yes to the Lord God Almighty to be the people anointed to preach to the captives and rebuild what has been torn down in the 7 mountains across Colorado.
· Dan 4:34 We declare that Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation. 35 All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing. He does as he pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No one can hold back his hand or say to him: “What have you done?”
· We thank You Lord for rearranging things into proper order and alignment with Your will for the people of Colorado.
· We declare that great and glorious are You Lord God among the events of today. We declare that You rule and reign over all of Colorado.
· We declare Jer 29:11 over the people of Colorado. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 1
· We declare Dan 2:19-23 During the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision. Then Daniel praised the God of heaven 20 and said: “Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. 21 He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. 22 He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. 23 I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king.”
· We order all of Colorado into the Light of Jesus Christ…..that all darkness is uncovered and destroyed.
· We declare righteous over every Colorado pregnancy that babies will live to full term and beloved.
· We declare Mal 4: 2-3 But for you who revere My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 3 Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty.
· We declare the righteousness of life over every person in Colorado. No abortions, no suicides, no violence, no murder, no COVID anywhere in our state.
· We praise You Lord for releasing the people of Colorado from the oppression of COVID and every variant. We declare freedom across our state.
· Isa 44: 6 “This is what the Lord says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. 7 Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and lay out before me what has happened since I established my ancient people, and what is yet to come— yes, let them foretell what will come. 8 Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.”
· We thank You Lord for the Heartbeat bill which passed in Texas, we ask Lord that it quickly be presented and passed in every other state especially in Colorado.
· We call forth the righteousness of Christ in every sphere of society in men, women and children in government, church, family, media, arts/entertainment, marketplace and education.
· We ask Lord that the veil of deception be lifted from the unrighteous across Colorado and those from Colorado.