Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Aug 29, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Evie (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Mary (Elizabeth) Collette (Aurora) Karen (Pagosa springs)
Prayer Focus: Seek Righteousness/Be Accountable through Forgiveness & Repentance
Key Scriptures: Matt 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
· We choose to give you all the praise Lord God
· We declare that this is the day that Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it
· We choose to look up as we are seated in heavenly places in Jesus Christ.
· We declare Ps 29 Ascribe to the Lord, O [b]sons of the mighty, Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; Worship the Lord in the beauty and majesty of His holiness [as the creator and source of holiness]. 3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders; The Lord is over many waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
· We declare Ps 104: 1-6 Bless and affectionately praise the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great; You are clothed with splendor and majesty, 2 [You are the One] who covers Yourself with light as with a garment, Who stretches out the heavens like a tent curtain, 3 Who lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters [above the firmament], Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind, 4 Who makes winds His messengers, Flames of fire His ministers. 5 He established the earth on its foundations, So that it will not be moved forever and ever. 6 You covered it with the deep as with a garment; The waters were standing above the mountains.
· We sang the doxology – amen!
· We praise You Jesus that You are perfect love.
· We declare Lord that You are worthy of all our praise and worship….
· We declare that Your Name is wonderful…we love You Lord God
· Ps 33: 1-5 Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous ones; Praise is becoming and appropriate for those who are upright [in heart—those with moral integrity and godly character]. 2 Give thanks to the Lord with the lyre; Sing praises to Him with the harp of ten strings. 3 Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully [on the strings] with a loud and joyful sound. 4 For the word of the Lord is right; And all His work is done in faithfulness. 5 He loves righteousness and justice; The earth is full of the lovingkindness of the Lord.
· We declare the Name of Jesus over ourselves, our families, our city, county and state. We thank You
· Luke 21: 27
· We ask Lord that You release Your deprogramming angels to set free the blinded minds across Colorado…let each one be set free so they can be accountable for the need for forgiveness and repentance.
· We call of the assignments of the mind-blinding spirits in our families and friends and neighbors. We declare that what the enemy is trying to do in marriages and relationships in general is now nullified throughout Colorado.
· We release grace upon the people of Colorado.
· We pray for marriages in our families….let each person individually seek righteousness and forgiveness that their marriages may be redeemed.
· We pray for a release of the glory of God at the Castle Rock Day of Prayer this weekend.
· Ps 24…we declare that Colorado is the Lord’s in all its fullness…and all who dwell within. Colorado Lift up your heads, O gates, and be lifted up, ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in.
· We declare cleansing of the hands, minds and hearts of the people of Colorado based on Ps 24 Who may ascend onto the [c]mountain of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? 4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to what is false, Nor has sworn [oaths] deceitfully.
· Forgive us Lord God as we each fall short of the glory of our God.
· We declare Rom 6: 12-14 over the people of Colorado. 2 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts and passions. 13 Do not go on offering members of your body to sin as instruments of wickedness. But offer yourselves to God [in a decisive act] as those alive [raised] from the dead [to a new life], and your members [all of your abilities—sanctified, set apart] as instruments of righteousness [yielded] to God. 14 For sin will no longer be a master over you, since you are not under Law [as slaves], but under [unmerited] grace [as recipients of God’s favor and mercy].
· We declare Rom 16:20 That The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The [wonderful] grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
· Ps 140:11
· We decree that every lie is now fully exposed, and all now know the difference between lies and truth in Colorado.
· We break every ungodly agreement between the righteous and the wicked in the medical community, in government and the marketplace. Let the blinders be removed that they no longer practice medicine in ungodly ways. Let there be swift justice
· Let the population of Colorado no longer be taken in by the lies of gender fluidity, abortion, open borders and all of the issues that are negatively affecting our people and our culture.
· We send forth God’s Truth into the darkness across Colorado to set people free.
· We pray that every person in Colorado now seeks and finds the Truth.
· We bind the lie that each person has their own truth……we ask Lord that the Truth of Your Word now penetrate each individual to draw them to the one Truth.
· Increase our Light Lord God that we bring and release Truth everywhere we go.
· Let every person be girded with Truth and Righteousness.
· We declare Rom 13:12 that The night [this present evil age] is almost gone and the day [of Christ’s return] is almost here. So let us fling away the works of darkness and put on the [full] armor of light.
· We declare that the enemy of our God is now blinded by His Light.
· Eph 5:8 or once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of Light [live as those who are native-born to the Light].
· We declare that every person in Colorado now quickly turns and come to the Light of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that now is the time to turn to the Light of Jesus.
· We declare IS 40: 3-5 A voice of one is calling out, “Clear the way for the Lord in the wilderness [remove the obstacles]; Make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for our God. 4 “Every valley shall be raised, And every mountain and hill be made low; And let the rough ground become a plain, And the rugged places a broad valley. 5 “And the glory and majesty and splendor of the Lord will be revealed, And all humanity shall see it together; For the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.”
· Let the mountains of arrogance and greed be brought low in every person in Colorado.
· We thank You Lord that all are now being drawn to You because of Your great Light.
· Prov 16: 1-6 The plans and reflections of the heart belong to man, But the [wise] answer of the tongue is from the Lord. 2 All the ways of a man are clean and innocent in his own eyes [and he may see nothing wrong with his actions], But the Lord weighs and examines the motives and intents [of the heart and knows the truth]. 3 [a]Commit your works to the Lord [submit and trust them to Him], And your plans will succeed [if you respond to His will and guidance]. 4 The Lord has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked [according to their role] for the day of evil. 5 Everyone who is proud and arrogant in heart is disgusting and exceedingly offensive to the Lord; Be assured he will not go unpunished. 6 By mercy and lovingkindness and truth [not superficial ritual] wickedness is cleansed from the heart, And by the fear of the Lord one avoids evil.
· Is 59: 19 We declare that the people of Colorado will now fear the name of the Lord from the west And His glory from the rising of the sun. For He will come in like a narrow, rushing stream Which the [d]breath of the Lord drives [overwhelming the enemy].
· Ps 85: 6-13 We ask Lord that righteousness go before the people of Colorado. Will You not revive us and bring us to life again, That Your people may rejoice in You? 7 Show us Your lovingkindness, O Lord, And grant us Your salvation. 8 I will hear [with expectant hope] what God the Lord will say, For He will speak peace to His people, to His [a]godly ones— But let them not turn again to folly. 9 Surely His salvation is near to those who [reverently] fear Him [and obey Him with submissive wonder], That glory [the manifest presence of God] may dwell in our land. 10 Steadfast love and truth and faithfulness meet together; Righteousness and peace kiss each other. 11 Truth springs from the earth, And righteousness looks down from heaven. 12 Indeed, the Lord will give what is good, And our land will yield its produce. 13 Righteousness will go before Him And will make His footsteps into a way [in which to walk].
· We decree a turn to righteousness in every sector of society across Colorado. Let every person make a right turn back to Jesus.
· We ask Lord for conviction among those living together who are note marries.
· We declare a right turn to those who are addicted which sets them free from all bondages.
· We declare a right turn to those who are confused about gender.
· We declare that people in each of the 7 mountains are taking a right turn toward the Truth.
· We declare a righteous right turn for those who are holding people in sec trafficking and for those held in trafficking….set them free Lord God….set the captives free and bring the captors to swift justice.
· We ask Lord for more angelic hosts across Colorado to bring about the righteous right turns in every sphere of society.
· We declare a right turn from lies to our God’s Truth for every person in Colorado.
· We declare the laws of Colorado are turned to righteousness…..let every ungodly law be undone.
· We declare that the church of Colorado will get out and vote righteously in November….let there be right turn in every open government seat.
· We declare a right turn among pastors who have been waylaid by the enemy.
· We declare a right turn among those seeking divorce, that they renew their covenant vows and seek the help needed to restore the fullness of their marriage relationship.
· We declare a right turn for those blinded by witchcraft and the occult.
· We declare a right turn into the will of God for person in Colorado.
· We declare that righteousness judgement now comes from every level of Colorado government.
· We declare that every legislator at the federal and state levels now pursues legislation that reflects our God’s righteousness.
· We declare a right turn amongst the administrative agencies across Colorado.
· We ask Lord that You would dismantle and cut off every ungodly administrative agency in Colorado.
· We ask Lord for a godly reset of our government system at the state and national level.
· We ask Lord that You ReDo Your people across Colorado
· We declare that the government of Colorado and our nation is now put back into its boundaries of God-inspired righteousness.