Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Aug 23, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Deb (Littleton) Jan (Roxbourough) Evie (Parker) Beverly (Falcon) Janet (Montrose) Alta Lee (CO Springs) Ann (Castle Rock) Mary (Elizabeth)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Sex Trafficking: Victims and Ministries/Non-Profits
Key Scripture: Joel 3:1-3 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, 2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.[b] There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land. 3 They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine to drink.
Colorado Fires https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/?state=6
Muddy Slide Fire: Routt Nat’l Forest, 4,100 acres, Started 6/20/21, 70% contained
Morgan Creek Fire – 11 miles SE of Columbine (Routt County, Started 7/9/21, 7500 acres, 24% Contained
Drought – Western Slope – pray that rains continue to come to bless and heal the land and crops.
Smoke from Fires in California and Oregon
· Ps 8 Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens. 2 Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. 3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, 4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?[c] 5 You have made them[d] a little lower than the angels[e] and crowned them[f] with glory and honor. 6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their[g] feet: 7 all flocks and herds, and the animals of the wild, 8 the birds in the sky, and the fish in the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas. 9 Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
· Ps 92 It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, 2 proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, 3 to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. 4 For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done. 5 How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts! 6 Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand, 7 that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. 8 But you, Lord, are forever exalted. 9 For surely your enemies, Lord, surely your enemies will perish; all evildoers will be scattered. 10 You have exalted my horn[b] like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured on me. 11 My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries; my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes. 12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; 13 planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. 14 They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, 15 proclaiming, “The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”
· We praise You Lord that You intercede for us, You died for us, you love us, You are our Redeemer.
· Ps 100 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. 2 Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
· Ps 51 Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song. Sing his praises in the assembly of the faithful. 2 O Israel, rejoice in your Maker. O people of Jerusalem,[a] exult in your King. 3 Praise his name with dancing, accompanied by tambourine and harp. 4 For the Lord delights in his people; He crowns the humble with victory. 5 Let the faithful rejoice that he honors them. Let them sing for joy as they lie on their beds. 6 Let the praises of God be in their mouths, and a sharp sword in their hands— 7 to execute vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, 8 to bind their kings with shackles and their leaders with iron chains, 9 to execute the judgment written against them. This is the glorious privilege of his faithful ones. Praise the Lord!
· Ps 149 Let Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song. Sing his praises in the assembly of the faithful. 2 O Israel, rejoice in your Maker. O people of Jerusalem,[a] exult in your King. 3 Praise his name with dancing, accompanied by tambourine and harp. 4 For the Lord delights in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. 5 Let the faithful rejoice that he honors them. Let them sing for joy as they lie on their beds. 6 Let the praises of God be in their mouths, and a sharp sword in their hands— 7 to execute vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, 8 to bind their kings with shackles and their leaders with iron chains, 9 to execute the judgment written against them. This is the glorious privilege of his faithful ones. Praise the Lord!
· Ps 145: 1-7 I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever. 2 I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever. 3 Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure his greatness. 4 Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts; let them proclaim your power. 5 I will meditate on your majestic, glorious splendor and your wonderful miracles. 6 Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim your greatness. 7 Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy about your righteousness.
· We declare Ps 68:30 Rebuke these enemy nations—these wild animals lurking in the reeds, this herd of bulls among the weaker calves. Make them bring bars of silver in humble tribute. Scatter the nations that delight in war.
· Let the supply and demand for sexual perversion be dried up as perpetrators and suppliers have encounters with the Living God
· Let the love of money dry up….let the treasures of heaven have more value than money.
· We release a hedge of protection for the children of Colorado.
· We ask Lord that online supplies of pornography be dried up.
· We praise for Doug Lamborn and Jeff Anderson who are coming against sex trafficking
· We lift up those who are rescuing and restoring. The unknown saints who have received a more enduring name,….bless them Lord God with stamina and endurance to continue to serve those held bondage to sex trafficking and those who have been set free.
· Forgive us Lord for allowing our children to be sexualized through dress, internet sites and morality.
· Forgive us for allowing sex education go to far in schools throughout Colorado.
· Ps 94:20-23 Can unjust leaders claim that God is on their side— leaders whose decrees permit injustice? 21 They gang up against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. 22 But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide. 23 God will turn the sins of evil people back on them. He will destroy them for their sins. The Lord our God will destroy them.
· Forgive us Lord that we have allowed our schools to groom our children for sex trafficking through gender fluidity, how to have sex, how to pleasure yourself…..
· Raise up Your people statewide to stand against these teachings in schools…
· We thank You Lord that You are igniting a fire among people to take a stand at school board meetings, with teachers and with principles to stop the sexualization of children.
· Let the Light of Your Glory push back the darkness of sexual immorality in our state.
· We declare Eph 6: 1-3 over our children and families….we rebuke the rebellious spirits that encourage children to not honor their parents…that cause parents to not monitor the activities of their children.
· We thank You Lord that more conservative, bible-believing people are stepping forward to fill open school boards seats.
· We intercede for those who are caught up in sex trafficking in and from Colorado….may they now be set free Lord God. Give them hope and encouragement that they are not forgotten.
· Bring the predators to justice Lord God.
· We lift up Brook Martin who is starting a ranch for those coming out of sex trafficking
· We lift up families and ask Lord for restoration of families…. Let the mealtime grounding of children in family morality and value to be restored.
· Awaken parents to the need to spend more time with their children training them in the way they should go instead of relying on schools and Sunday school to teach their children.
· Let the body of Christ arise to restore the family structure….to stand righteously for godly morals and values in their family and in the neighborhood.
· We thank You Lord that the pandemic situation caused parents to hear what was being taught to their children and caused them to spend more time together…we call the family back into divine order with the Kingdom of God.
· We declare that the hearts of the children are nor returned to the parents and the heart of the parents to the children. We thank You Lord for a heart change in famli8es….that there is less of a focus on worldly values and possessions and more on the godly.
· Luke 4:18 We declare that the spirit of the Lord is upon us.
· We declare freedom for every person in captivity to sex trafficking….that they are now set free and brought to healing.
· We call forth the men of God to take the position of leadership in their families…strengthen them Lord God to focus on their families rather than the things of the world.
· We ask for strength, knowledge and wisdom for the ministry and non-profit leaders who are working for freedom for those entrapped in sex trafficking…..we ask for renewal of their minds, for refreshing of their souls, that they can release and let go of the horrors that they encounter as they serve those being set free.
· We thank You Lord that You are restoring order to the world of chaos…especially here in Colorado.
· We lift up counselors in churches who serve people who have experienced sexual exploitation…empower them Lord to bring healing and restoration to those who are hurting.
· We pray against the desensitizing of humanity to sexualization of our children.
· We call forth people to engage in increasing awareness of the enticements that lead to sex trafficking.
· We call forth the people who will take action to get the word out about the reality of grooming and sex trafficking….distributing flyers at shopping malls, putting them in school stalls, doing talks at schools.
· We call forth a strong sense of morality among the people of Colorado…..let more people turn off the TV’s, turn away from cell phones….let more people read the Word of God.
· Let more and more children be alerted and pulled out of the snare of grooming.
· We ask for awareness in schools Lord….that more principles welcome curriculum that alerts children to the characteristics of grooming.
· We ask that more parents will have hard talks with their children about the reality of evil and people who groom children to be taken into sex trafficking.
· We ask Lord that more believers take a stand to not engage in the off color jokes and innuendos about sexuality….let Your holiness be prevalent in every Colorado community.
· We ask for bold humility among Colorado believers
· Don’t worry about you say things to people….let the Lord God put His words in your mouth to speak God’s Truth in every situation.
· Let every Colorado child have a safe person in their life….someone they can confide in when something ungodly or unsavory happens to them.
· We call forth more of the body of Christ to cry out in prayer for the needs of our children and those people entrapped in sex trafficking.
· We declare Phil 4:8 that Colorado is a place that thinks on whatever things are true, lovely and of good report.
· We thank You Lord for a heart change across Colorado that turns people to the mind of Christ as more hearts beat with Yours Lord God.