Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Nov 8, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Ann (Castle Rock) Jan (Roxborough) Janet (Montrose) Mary (Elizabeth) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Ann (Castle Rock) Karen (Arvada)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Children
Key Scripture: Ps 127: 3-5 Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. 4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. 5 Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
· This is the day that the Lord as made…we will be glad and rejoice in it.
· We praise You Lord for the work of Your hands across Colorado.
· We give You all the praise and glory Lord God
· Ps 148: 5-14 Let the entire universe erupt with praise to God. He spoke and created it all—from nothing to something. 6 He established the cosmos to last forever, and he stands behind his commands so his orders will never be revoked. 7 Let the earth join in with this parade of praise! You mighty creatures of the ocean’s depths, echo in exaltation! 8 Lightning, hail, snow, clouds, and the stormy winds that fulfill his word— 9 bring your melody, O mountains and hills; trees of the forest and field, harmonize your praise! 10–12 Praise him, all beasts and birds, mice and men, kings, queens, princes, and princesses, young men and maidens, children and babes, old and young alike, everyone everywhere! 13 Let them all join in with this orchestra of praise. For the name of the Lord is the only name we raise! His stunning splendor ascends higher than the heavens. 14 He anoints his people with strength and authority, showing his great favor to all his godly lovers, even to his princely people, Israel, who are so close to his heart. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
· We praise You Lord that You are above it all.
· Ps 7:17 But I will give my thanks to you, Yahweh, for you make everything right in the end. I will sing my highest praise to the God of the Highest Place!
· Ps 37: 20 All the enemies of God will perish. For the wicked have only a momentary value, a fading glory. Then one day they vanish! Here today, gone tomorrow. We praise You Lord that Your word is living…that Your every word becomes.
· Ps 90:14, 17 Let the sunrise of your love end our dark night. Break through our clouded dawn again! Only you can satisfy our hearts, filling us with songs of joy to the end of our days. O Lord our God, let your sweet beauty[k] rest upon us. Come work with us, and then our works will endure; you will give us success in all we do.
· Forgive us Lord for not protecting the children of Colorado and the nation….for not attending to them….for not standing firm for their innocence.
· Forgive us Lord, the people of Colorado, for not putting You first in our private lives and in public. Forgive us for being misaligned with the ways of the world.
· We ask Lord that You raise up Your people of Colorado to put You first to rightly align the family with You Lord God.
· We call families to pray together, to worship together, to expect and see miracles together.
· Forgive us Lord for self-absorption, self-centeredness. For not being available for our children when they needed us most.
· Forgive us Lord for seeking the material things of this world over the relationship with our children.
· We call forth recalibration of families across Colorado to alignment with You so that stewardship of children will be rightly focused.
· Ps 103:2 We repent for our misdeeds and raise every Colorado child to You Lord God to lift the evil, violence and shield them Lord from manipulation, evil control and violence or wrong doing.
· Ps 127 We declare that the judges in the gates of Colorado (the parents) stand firm for the health and well-being of their children.
· Forgive the Colorado Ecclesia for silencing children in church services……awaken parents to the need for their children to learn their place in the Lord in conjunction with them – not separate from them.
· We pray that children arise in a greater way in freedom to preach, pray and do signs, wonders and miracles walking in the fullness of who You have called them to be.
· We call forth every spiritual gift in every child in Colorado.
· We pray Lord that parents who don’t know You, now awaken to the Truth of Your love and the lies of the world around them. Give them clarity and insight about what is going with the vaccine and other issues in today’s education system.
· Forgive us for raising a generation that does not know You.
· We ask Lord that salvation now spring up in Children across Colorado…give them dreams and visions that draws them to Yourself Lord God.
· Matt 11:29-30 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
· We ask that every perpetrator of violence or manipulation of children now be exposed and brought to justice.
· Let every child who has been violated be set free from fear, anxiety and stress….that the love of Jesus now overshadows and casts out any and all long term effects.
· Is 54: 13 -14 We declare that every Colorado child will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. 14 In righteousness every child will be established: Tyranny will be far from them; they will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near them.
· We declare every Colorado child is now set free from bondage of any kind.
· We ask Lord that the appetites for abhorrent activities with children be permanently dried up.
· We ask Lord that every Colorado parent be made aware of the danger of child trafficking and to teach their children to be fully aware of their surroundings and to encourage them to speak up about anything that is not right.
· We ask that every ring of perpetrators be exposed, dismantled and brought to justice and every child be set free.
· We ask the every child that is not where You placed them Lord God, be rescued and set free from their bondage…..from all forms of trauma.
· We ask that the wicked be set free to walk in the love of Jesus and become the foot soldiers to set every child free statewide and across the nation.
· We ask for forgiveness on behalf of our government for opening the southern border allowing children to come in on the own…forgive us for letting the government move them around the nation with no tracking or support. We ask Lord that the border be closed to child and human trafficking.
· We ask Lord that every child in Colorado foster care be placed in a loving/caring forever home.
· Awaken the hearts of loving families to adopt every child in Colorado foster care.
· We ask that the political agendas that harm our children be stopped and reversed.
· We declare that babies born from addicted moms are now set free from every form of addiction and trauma.
· We ask Lord that selfish parents who ignore their children now awaken to the need to place their children first in all things with love and mercy.