Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Jan 9, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Karen (Parker) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Evie (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Karen (Pagosa Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Sin & Disease – Wipe it Out
Key Scriptures: Psalm 38:5 My wounds fester and are loathsome because of my sinful folly.
· We praise You Lord and Thank You for what is going on in the world to draw all men to You
· Thank You for showing Your goodness Lord God.
· We adore You Lord God…we worship You…we declare that You are King of kings
· We humble ourselves Lord before Your Glory and worship You for Your grace and mercy.
· We decree Ps 92 over all of Colorado…It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, 2 proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, 3 to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. 4 For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done. 5 How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts! 6 Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand, 7 that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. 8 But you, Lord, are forever exalted.
· We thank You Lord that that there is so much to You than we can ever imagine
· Thank You Lord for being deep and wide and strong.
· We praise You Lord that You are great I AM with everything that we need to live.
· We praise You Lord that You sustain us in every circumstance
· We praise You Lord that You are our precious Father, Counselor and Best Friend.
· We praise You Lord that You can wipe out all transgressions, iniquities and sins.
· We welcome You Jesus. We welcome You Holy Spirit. We welcome You Father God.
· We declare Psa 96: 1-3 Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. 2 Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. 3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
· John12: 24-25 Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 25 Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 2
· Show us Lord how to be an example to those around us…how to produce good seeds for Your Kingdom.
· We declare that the Blood of the Lamb now washes clean the people of Colorado to wipe out all sin and disease.
· We declare that all tears are now wiped away by the Lamb of God based on Rev 7: 17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[b] ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’[c]”
· We ask Holy Spirit to come to Colorado to comfort those who are mourning for what they have lost or experienced.
· We declare to the people of Colorado….Ps 4:3 Know that the Lord has set apart his faithful servant for himself; The Lord hears when I call to him.
· Ps 5:12 Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. …Thank You Lord for giving Your Colorado Ecclesia the boldness and confidence to go forth in Your Name fully empowered to wipe out anything not of Your Kingdom from this earth.
· Col 2:11-15 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh[b] was put off when you were circumcised by[c] Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead. 13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you[d] alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
· Thank You Lord that You are now calling every person in Colorado to the cross of Jesus to wipe out their sin and iniquities. Let each one come to the end of themselves and submit to the Glory of our God.
· We ask that all of Colorado will come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
· Let Colorado be a state that brings all glory and honor to You Lord God.
· We thank You Lord for disarming the powers and principalities that are blinding the people of Colorado.
· We declare freedom for our families, neighbors and friends.
· Thank You Jesus that You have wiped away our sin, our infirmities, our unrighteousness…we now choose co-labor with You as Your Ambassadors to wipe away tears and infirmities. Give us Your compassion in Your authority to wipe away all that You command us to wipe away.
· We declare that we now co-labor with Holy Spirit as in Rom 8: 26-27 6 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.
· We declare that the Ecclesia is now wiping up all that needs to be cleaned up for God’s glory.
· We decree that the Ecclesia of Colorado now follows Mark 16: 15-18 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
· We decree obedience to the Colorado Ecclesia to follow the command to go and share the Good News with signs, wonders and miracles in this great mop up operation.
· We decree an increase in boldness for the Colorado Ecclesia to do all that You call them to do for Your glory.
· We declare John 14: 12-14 over the Colorado Ecclesia. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
· We declare Isa 16: 4-5 that “The oppressor will come to an end, and destruction will cease; the aggressor will vanish from the land. 5 In love a throne will be established; in faithfulness a man will sit on it— one from the house[a] of David— one who in judging seeks justice and speeds the cause of righteousness.
· We declare that the oppressors, tyrants and evil doers in our government are now wiped out from their positions.
· We declare that all of Colorado now seeks Your Face Lord God so that You can be found by every pre-believer in our state.
· We call forth every believer across Colorado to go forth and speak the Good News.
· From Dutch Sheets Give Him 15: In the Name of Jesus Christ, We decree that satan’s ability to devour and destroy America will no longer be successful. We speak to his door of access and command it to close! We declare our faith in the mercy and blood of Jesus - that God has heard the repentance offered up by millions of believers on behalf of America’s sins and is healing our land. We decree that people in government and business will no longer feed our nation to the dragon through sins, compromise, and unholy alliances. We decree that their evil will be exposed, their funds will dry up, and their influence will end. We close the door to their control. We decree that the evil pictured by Nero - violence, lust for power, tyranny, murder, persecution of the church, insane laws and edicts - will no longer rule America. We close the door to the spiritual powers causing this destruction. We close the door to the destruction of our children, our families, our homes, our cities and our nation. We speak to the door of promise - the door of the awakening and transformation of nations - and command you to open. We call forth revival, refreshing, remodeling and reformation into America and the world. We prophesy to the wind of God: blow on the dry bones of America and the world. Reconnect our scattered bones, breathe life into us, and make us a great army. Salvation, healing, purpose, and destiny are in this wind - we decree its release NOW!
· We declare that the people of Colorado now adhere to James 5:16 6 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
· We confess the sins of this state and nation, addictions, violence, pornography, sexual immorality, idolatry and more…forgive us Lord.
· We plead the Blood of the Lamb over ourselves, our state and this nation. We thank You that the Blood of the Lamb is a better and final word over each of us.
· We Look to Isa 22:22 22 I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 23 I will drive him like a peg into a firm place; he will become a seat[a] of honor for the house of his father. We take up the keys given to us for Your Glory Lord God.
· Mat 16:1 9 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”
· Show us Lord how to use the keys that You have given us…let us use them well Lord God.
· May we speak out of our mouths the things that You would have released into this world.
· I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia stands firmly on the Rock of Jesus Christ and cannot be moved or wiped out no matter what takes place in our state or nation.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia is the storm to the worldly storm around us.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia is now energized in the Spirit by the events of the world to take action for the Kingdom of God.
· Psa 122: 7-8 May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.” 8 For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.”
· Ps 46 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.[c] 4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. 5 God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. 6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall; he lifts his voice, the earth melts. 7 The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. 8 Come and see what the Lord has done, the desolations he has brought on the earth. 9 He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields[d] with fire. 10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” 11 The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. We decree that the evil of abortion is now wiped out of our state. We decree that the love of money driving our government is now wiped out and replaced by a spirit of generosity.
· We declare that gender confusion is now wiped out across Colorado including the clinic in Trinidad.
· We declare that domestic violence is now replaced by the love of Jesus Christ.
· We declare that lukewarmness and indifference are now wiped out from the people of Colorado and are replaced with passionate Truth and biblical principles.
· We thank You Lord for wiping out righteous government.
· We declare that every unrighteous law is now wiped off of our books in Colorado.
· We declare that the occult is now wiped out across Colorado and replaced by a manifest move of Holy Spirit.
· We declare that the old wine skin is now wiped out across Colorado replaced by the new wine skin.
· We declare that human trafficking is now wiped out across Colorado including every mode of transportation that is used for human trafficking.
· We declare that drug trafficking is now wiped out across Colorado including every mode of transportation used for drug trafficking.
· We declare that minds that are held captive are now set free
· We declare that the mountain of pride and power is now wiped out and replace by humility.
· We declare that every form of idolatry is now wiped out of Colorado.
· We declare that the fear of man is now wiped out across Colorado and is replaced by the fear of the Lord God Almighty.
· We declare that those living together will now repent and get married.
· We declare that our God is now turning the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to the fathers and mothers.
· We declare that bibles and pray are now demanded in schools
· We declare that the minds of Colorado children are now wiped clean of the ungodly teachings they have received….release Your angel armies Lord to protect each child and his/her purity. Let each one now be taught of the Lord God. Let each one grow and mature into the identity and purpose You have for each one Lord God.
· We declare that the woke agenda across Colorado is now wiped out.
· We declare that the fear of the Lord is now the beginning of wisdom for every person in Colorado
· We decree that the Truth of the Word of God is now crystal clear in every sphere of society.
· We decree that divorce is now wiped out from the people of Colorado and is replaced by forgiveness and reconciliation.
· We decree that denomination lines are now wiped out allowing John 17 oneness to manifest among THE CHURCH of Colorado.
· We decree that Colorado business debt is now wiped out so that each one now flourishes unhindered by anything as they provide for the needs of the people of Colorado and the nation.
· We decree that the church leaders who are not following God’s will are wiped out every church in Colorado.
A Daily Prayer for 2023
From Julie Green, www.jjgminternational.og
2023, a year to be free
2023, a year of glee
2023, a year of prophecy
2023, a year to end what you see
2023, a year of great victory, a year of great prosperity
The year 2023 is a year to be free. I call it in. I call in freedom;
Freedom from sickness,
Freedom from lack,
Freedom from families being divided,
Freedom in our lands,
Freedom from tyrannical governments,
Freedom from all the things our enemies have used to hold us captive.
Father God, I call in the freedom. I’m free in my spirit, I’m free in my soul, I’m free in my body
I’m free socially, I’m free in finances to freely serve You in all ways. This is the year of 2023, a year to be free.
2023, a year for me. I call it in…Everything that I’ve been believing for, everything I’ve been standing for, all the things that have been discouraging me, all the things that look impossible. I say, NO, this is 2023, a year for me. I thank You Father God that everything I’ve been standing for, believing for, I take it in the year 2023. I’m calling in by faith, the things that God wants me to have.
2023, this is my year of freedom. I take every impossible situation in my life, and I thank you Father God, You are turning it around today. This year is a year that I will see more glory.
We thank You Father God, that Your trumpet is about to sound.
God wants me free! I take my freedom now, in Jesus’ mighty Name! Praise the Lord!