Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Jan 16, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Evie (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Patricia (Parker) Karen (Pagosa Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Identity as a Son
Key Scriptures: I am a son of God, having received adoption to sonship; clothed with Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:14, 15 Gal 3:26; 4:6)
· Ps 96 The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. 2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. 3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. 4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. 5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
· We praise You Lord that Your Presence is now manifest across Colorado in every community.
· We declare Ps 29 Ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his[a] holiness. 3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. 6 He makes Lebanon leap like a calf, Sirion[b] like a young wild ox. 7 The voice of the Lord strikes with flashes of lightning. 8 The voice of the Lord shakes the desert; the Lord shakes the Desert of Kadesh. 9 The voice of the Lord twists the oaks[c] and strips the forests bare.
· And in his temple all cry, “Glory!” 10 The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever. 11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
· We declare the goodness of the Lord as we receive an avalanche of the love of God for every man, woman and child statewide.
· As in Col 1:18, we declare Your pre-eminence Lord God over Colorado
· We declare that You rule over Colorado and we exalt you today Lord God
· We declare that You are the one true King over Colorado and our nation.
· Ps 145: 3-4 We declare great is the Lord and He is Mighty to be praised.
· We declare Your goodness today Lord…that Your mercy endures forever for our generation.
· We declare blessed by the Lord for he has heard our supplications.
· We declare Ps 28: 6-9 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. 8 The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. 9 Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
· We declare Ps 31: 23-24 Love the Lord all yea saints.. Love the Lord, all his faithful people! The Lord preserves those who are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full. 24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. We thank You Lord for holiness…that there is no darkness in You,….that we can abide safely and powerfully in You Lord God.
· 1Pet 2: 9-10 May the Colorado Ecclesia have ears to hear the Truth that we are Sons
· Eph 6 Let the Colorado Ecclesia stand in the armor of God as a Son, fully protected to stand and withstand in Him as a Son…in the midst of anything coming this year.
· We ask Lord for a fresh baptism of Your love to saturate Your Sons/Daughters in Colorado that all fears and unbelief or shakiness now leave because of Your great love.
· We declare Is 35: 3-4 over the Colorado Ecclesia - Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; 4 say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.”
· Give Your people eyes to see and revelation of those around us who need encouragement and support in this coming season.
· We declare 1Pet 1: 13-16 over the Colorado Ecclesia…. Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
· We ask Lord that You prepare Your people for action…. to be alert, prepared and of no fear.
· Let believers across Colorado flow in the love of God as in John 15:9 -11 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
· We ask Lord for passionate fervor for the Sons of God to love You with all of our heart, mind, soul and body.
· We thank You Lord that all things are possible with You as Your Son/Daughter….let us abide in the Throne of Grace every minute of our lives.
· Eph 1:3 – We thank You Lord for blessing Your people across Colorado with every heavenly blessing. Let them be forever etched into the core of our beings.
· We thank You Lord for the Blood of the Lamb….for victory in the Name of Jesus.
· We declare that the Sons of God in Colorado are now healthy and whole….that every cycle of illness is now broken permanently.
· We declare that every believer now walks in the fullness of their identify and authority as a Son of God fulfilling their destiny purpose in God’s Kingdom.
· We declare Rom 8:37 over Colorado believer…. in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
· We decree Eph 1:5 In love he[b] predestined us for adoption to sonship[c] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will.
· We decree John 14: 27 over Colorado believers… Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
· We declare that all fear, doubt and unbelief now leave the Sons of God across Colorado.
· We declare Shalom over the Colorado Sons. We declare that any form of chaos in bodies or souls is now permanently released. Let each one find rest in the loving arms of their Father.
· We decree 2Pet 1: 3-4 over Colorado believers….His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
· We declare 1Pet 5: 8-11 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now reflect God’s glory day by day.
· We release a flow of blessings as we exude God’s glory every we go.
· We thank You Lord that You sense the aroma of our prayers as we walk with You and intercede with You.
· We thank You Lord that Your people no longer need to dwell in the past but focus on the blessings you have for us each day.
· We thank You Lord for restoring all of Colorado to Yourself Lord God.
· We thank You Lord for the ability to dwell daily in Your Presence Lord God.
· We bless the generations ahead of us and behind us Lord. Let each one fulfill all that You have called them to do for Your Kingdom.
· We decree Ps 92: 12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; 13 planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. 14 They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, 15 proclaiming, “The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”
· We decree Zeph 3: 17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
· We decree Phil 1: 9-11 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
· We ask Lord that You fill Your Ecclesia with Your Glory as with Moses to draw people unto Lord….Let us represent You well Lord God…let all see that the Kingdom of God has come near.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia lives without fear…not with a spirit of fear but with love, power and a sound mind.
· Mark 10:15 The Sons of God receive the Kingdom of God as little children.
· Ps 27: 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?
· Ps 28: 6-9 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. 8 The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. 9 Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
· We decree Ps 29: 11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
· Ps 24: 7 We declare that the people of Colorado now lift up their to the King of Glory.
· We thank You Lord that the battle is Yours and the victory is ours.
· Isa 60: 1-2 We declare Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
· We declare that the King of glory comes in because we have lifted the gates across Colorado inviting our God into every Colorado community and home.
· We release joy over Colorado as in Ps 126 When the Lord restored the fortunes of[a] Zion, we were like those who dreamed.[b] 2 Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” 3 The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. 4 Restore our fortunes,[c] Lord, like streams in the Negev. Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. 6 Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.
· We receive all the goodness poured out by our God in this season.
· We declare that our God is now breaking down every stronghold that has been holding back the people of God in Colorado….remove them completely Lord God to remove any and all stumbling blocks.
· We declare freedom to the Sons/Daughters as the captives are set free statewide.
· We decree Psa 125 Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. 2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore. 3 The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, for then the righteous might use their hands to do evil. 4 Lord, do good to those who are good, to those who are upright in heart. But those who turn to crooked ways the Lord will banish with the evildoers. Peace be on Israel (Colorado).
· We declare that the people of God in Colorado are unshakeable.