Colorado Weekly Prayer Call June 12, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Carol (Boulder) Deb (Littleton) Priscilla (Greeley) Ann (Castle Rock) Eric (Kansas City) Hazel and Tony (Henderson) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Pagosa Springs)
Prayer Focus: Transition to The Greater Glory
2Cor 3: 9-11 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 10 For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory. And if what was transitory came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!
Haggai 2:9 ‘The latter [a]glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and in this place I shall give [the ultimate] peace and prosperity,’ declares the Lord of hosts.”
· We praise You Lord that You are glorious. We stand in awe of You as our Great God.
· We decree Ps 19 The heavens are telling of the glory of God; and the expanse [of heaven] is declaring the work of His hands. Day after day pours forth speech, And night after night reveals knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there [spoken] words [from the stars]; Their voice is not heard. Yet their voice [in quiet evidence] has gone out through all the earth,
· Their words to the end of the world. n them and in the heavens He has made a tent for the sun,
· We decree Ps 29: 1-4 Ascribe to the Lord, O [b]sons of the mighty, Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; Worship the Lord in the beauty and majesty of His holiness [as the creator and source of holiness]. The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders; The Lord is over many waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
· We declare Lord God that You are everlasting
· We declare that you are perfect in all of Your ways as the pruner of our hearts.
· We decree Ps 138:2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.
· We praise You Lord for Your Righteousness and glory.
· We decree Ps 34: 1-3 will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. 2 I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
· We praise You Lord God that Your glory is manifest even in nature…in the rainbows and the amazing skies and mountains of Colorado.
· We praise You Lord for the cleansing rain that makes things right in the earth throughout Colorado.
· We ask Lord that You prepare Your people for the reign/rain of Your Glory that is coming.
· Let our hearts be humbled now Lord God.
· We welcome Your pruning Lord that is needed to prepare Your people to bear more fruit.
· Let the dead works be completely cut off from Your people across Colorado.
· Thank You Lord for awaking the people of Colorado to see and recognize the manifest Presence of God around us.
· May the people of God recognize Your glory in us…Christ is us the Hope of Glory.
· Let the Colorado Ecclesia shine brightly for Your Glory Lord God.
· We ask Lord for greater revelation among the Colorado Ecclesia that we carry Your Glory designed to pour out the glory of God to those around us.
· EZ 43: 1-2 God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory. 3 The vision I saw was like the vision I had seen when he[a] came to destroy the city and like the visions I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown. 4 The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing east. 5 Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple.
· We praise you Lord that Your glory is brilliant. We run to it and You run to us….let us hear you as the sound of many waters. Let your people recognize Your Glory and share it with others.
· We ask Lord that You open minds and hearts to receive Your Salvation and healing.
· We ask Lord that the physical landscape of Colorado be protected from excessive rains.
· Rom 8: 29-30 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
· We present the Colorado Ecclesia before You Lord God to conform us into Your representatives on earth…let us yield to Your calling, justification and glorification that we can be the salt and light throughout the earth
· Rom 8:18 18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us
· We ask Lord that the Colorado Ecclesia gets over themselves and fix their eyes on Jesus yielding totally to You Lord God that they can be filled with Your Glory and carry it to the world.
· We shake of the disappointment and delay from the Colorado Ecclesia.
· We declare Ps 29 The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. 6 He makes Lebanon leap like a calf, Sirion like a young wild ox. 7 The voice of the Lord strikes with flashes of lightning. 8 The voice of the Lord shakes the desert; the Lord shakes the Desert of Kadesh. 9 The voice of the Lord twists the oaks[c] and strips the forests bare. And in his temple all cry, “Glory!” 10 The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever. 11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
· We decree Ez 43: 1-2 Then the man brought me to the gate facing east, 2 and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory.
· Rev 19:6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
· We declare that our God reigns statewide. In the many waters is the voice of God which declare the Truth.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia now hears the voice of many waters and bows down in humility and reverence.
· We decree Eph 1: 17-18 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,
· We thank You Lord that You are the Glory. There would be none without You.
· We thank You Lord for a release of the Greater Glory….help us to understand how precious and valuable is the greater Glory.
· Give us a greater revelation of the Greater Glory and what it means to us as Your children.
· Prompt Your people Lord God into a great humility that the Colorado Ecclesia is positioned to receive the fullness of Your Greater Glory that we are empowered to steward it well in this season.
· We declare that this month, in the state of Colorado is the month of humility….let the body of Christ prostrate themselves before You Lord God.
· Let the Fear of The Lord God Almighty be pervasive across Colorado.
· Let many sense and experience the brooding of Holy Spirit, God the Father and Jesus Christ over our state.
· Let everything that can be shaken out of the minds, hearts and bodies of every person across Colorado be shaken and removed wholly and completely.
· Let Your people across Colorado go low in deep humility to welcome Holy Spirit and serve those around them through the love of Jesus.
· In counter to the month of pride, we decree that June is the month of deep humility in the face of the Lord God Almighty…let the Fear of the Lord be obvious among Coloradans.
· We decree Ps 51: 5-8 Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. 6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught me wisdom in that secret place. 7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. 8 Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
· We declare that the powers of darkness now flee in the midst of the Light of the Lord God Almighty.
· We declare a release of this greater glory to those going through the CityQuake teachings this week….let them flow in the power and love of Your Greater Glory Lord God.
· We decree Ps 42:7 We thank You Lorrd fo Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me.
· Thank You Lord for the new thing You are doing across Colorado in this season.
· The Greater Glory will be like a reverse atomic bomb making every thing new.
· We thank You Lord the newness of Life that is being released across Colorado.
· We thank You Lord that You are now bringing all things in Colorado back to Your original purpose and destiny as the God of restoration.
· We thank You Lord that all of creation will recognize that God is at work in our state.
· We declare Zech 10: 1 Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone.
· We thank You Lord for the latter rain in the midst of the physical and spiritual realm. We ask Lord for more rain even now.
· We declare 2Cor 3: 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate[a] the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
· Let your people across Colorado reflect and mirror your image in greater ways every day.
· Prompt Your people Lord to seek Your Face that we can reflect Your character and glory.
· We ask Lord that government leaders begin to acknowledge in humility that You are in control in this unusual season of daily rain. Let them recognize and honor Your hand in the beauty and nourishment of the state.
· We ask Lord that every Colorado community’s leaders now acknowledge Your hand Lord God.
· We thank You Lord that You hold the hearts of our leaders in Your hand…may their hearts be softened to You that they accept You as their Savior and hear Your will for Colorado.
· We declare that the people of God are now filled with Your wisdom, knowledge and understanding that we can be effective for Your Glory.
· 1Cor 15:41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
· We thank you Lord that Your people across Colorado recognize Your splendor and nature around them and give You all the Glory day by day.
· We ask Lord that the many streams of denominations now come together AS ONE with the Father and one another.
· We declare that not one believer in Colorado missed the greater glory….their destiny and purpose in the Kingdom of God to advance the Kingdom around them.
· We decree Isa 42:8 “I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.
· We ask Lord that You deliver the people of Colorado from idolatry and compromise so that we will all be Your people to receive the fullness of Your Glory in this transition to the Great Glory.
· We thank You Lord that You WILL have Your people across Colorado.
· We call forth the Ecclesia to come out of every form of compromise and idolatry.
· 1Cor 6: 19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
· Let Your Colorado Ecclesia be Your spotless Bride in this season.