Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Notes Jan 11, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Tom (Littleton) Mary (Elizabeth) Deb (Littleton) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Janet (Montrose)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Awakening and Protection for Colorado
· We declare the praises of Ps 48 Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain. 2 Beautiful in its loftiness, the joy of the whole earth, like the heights of Zaphon[b] is Mount Zion, he city of the Great King. 3 God is in her citadels; he has shown himself to be her fortress.
· We declare Ps 29 Ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his[a] holiness. 3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. 6 He makes Lebanon leap like a calf, Sirion[b] like a young wild ox. 7 The voice of the Lord strikes with flashes of lightning. 8 The voice of the Lord shakes the desert; the Lord shakes the Desert of Kadesh. 9 The voice of the Lord twists the oaks[c] and strips the forests bare. And in his temple all cry, “Glory!” 10 The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever. 11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
· Ps 9: 1-12 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. 3 My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you. 4 For you have upheld my right and my cause, sitting enthroned as the righteous judge. 5 You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked; you have blotted out their name for ever and ever. 6 Endless ruin has overtaken my enemies, you have uprooted their cities; even the memory of them has perished. 7 The Lord reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment. 8 He rules the world in righteousness and judges the peoples with equity. 9 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. 10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. 11 Sing the praises of the Lord, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done. 12 For he who avenges blood remembers; he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted.
· We declare Ps 18: 1-7 I love you, Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield[b] and the horn[c] of my salvation, my stronghold. 3 I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies. 4 The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. 5 The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me. 6 In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. 7 The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry.
· Prov 8: 8-10 We declare the word of the Lord that “ All the words of My mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse. 9 To the discerning all of them are right; they are upright to those who have found knowledge. 10 Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold”
· Our help comes from the Lord….we praise You Lord that You are Strong and Mighty to fight our battles.
· We choose to remember the works of You Hand Lord God….we praise You and Thank You for guiding and protecting us.
· Ps 11: 3-7 When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?” 4 The Lord is in his holy temple; the Lord is on his heavenly throne. He observes everyone on earth; his eyes examine them. 5 The Lord examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion. 6 On the wicked he will rain fiery coals and burning sulfur; a scorching wind will be their lot. 7 For the Lord is righteous, he loves justice; the upright will see his face.
· We praise you Lord for being righteous and compassionate toward Your people
· Ps 97 The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. 2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. 3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. 4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. 5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory. 7 All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idols—worship him, all you gods! 8 Zion hears and rejoices and the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgments, Lord. 9 For you, Lord, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods. 10 Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked. 11 Light shines[a] on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. 12 Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name.
o We declare that the LIghtenings of our God are now coming to Colorado and this nation….that Your Mighty Presence will be known and You will be given all the praise and glory.
· Ps 103 passion… With my whole heart, with my whole life, and with my innermost being, I bow in wonder and love before you, the holy God! 2 Yahweh, you are my soul’s celebration. How could I ever forget the miracles of kindness you’ve done for me? 3 You kissed my heart with forgiveness, in spite of all I’ve done.[a] You’ve healed me inside and out from every disease. 4 You’ve rescued me from hell[b] and saved my life. You’ve crowned me with love and mercy. 5 You satisfy my every desire with good things.[c] You’ve supercharged my life so that I soar again[d] like a flying eagle in the sky! 6 You’re a God who makes things right, giving justice to the defenseless. Ps 19: 1-4 he heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
· We ask that all evil that is being exposed is now brought to justice
· We ask for salvation for those who have perpetrated evil against our state and nation.
· We ask for a great harvest of souls in this season of unrest in Colorado and nationwide
· Is 64 Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you! 2 As when fire sets twigs ablaze and causes water to boil, come down to make your name known to your enemies and cause the nations to quake before you! 3 For when you did awesome things that we did not expect, you came down, and the mountains trembled before you. 4 Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him. 5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right, who remember your ways. But when we continued to sin against them, you were angry. How then can we be saved? 6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away. 7 No one calls on your name or strives to lay hold of you; for you have hidden your face from us and have given us over to[b] our sins. 8 Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. 9 Do not be angry beyond measure, Lord; do not remember our sins forever. Oh, look on us, we pray, for we are all your people. 10 Your sacred cities have become a wasteland; even Zion is a wasteland, Jerusalem a desolation. 11 Our holy and glorious temple, where our ancestors praised you, has been burned with fire, and all that we treasured lies in ruins. 12 After all this, Lord, will you hold yourself back? Will you keep silent and punish us beyond measure?
o We ask that the mountains of Colorado burn with Your Glory
o That those in Colorado may tremble at Your Presence
o We cry out for the spiritual desolation of the cities of Colorado
o We plead the Blood of our Savior over the people and leaders of Colorado…We ask for mercy for all of Colorado.
o We pray that multitudes across Colorado seek You Lord and the Cross of Jesus Christ to seek their born again life in the Atonement of the Cross.
· Ps 16:2 “I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” We pray for open hearts and minds across Colorado to receive the Truth of Jesus Christ as their Savior
· Heb 13:16 6 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
o We cancel the assignments of the enemy to overpower the people of Colorado.
o Give every Colorado leader a hunger for Your Truth and Your Presence.
o Surround every leader with Your angelic hosts and draw them to Yourself Lord God
· See picture of fireworks that light up and do not fade away – the Ecclesia becoming brighter and brighter across Colorado. We ask that You increase the numbers of believers entering into the spiritual and natural government of Colorado.
· As Your Ecclesia…we declare righteousness, truth and justice over the state of Colorado.
· Give Colorado church leaders boldness and confidence in their position in Christ Jesus
· We pray for church leaders that are cowering in this season….bring enlightenment, courage and renewal to every pastor in Colorado…to preach the Truth of the Gospel and to stand for the True church of our God…to take authority over the powers of darkness and stand in the Light of the glory of our God.
· On behalf of the sheep who have suffered under misguided, cowering shepherds, we forgive them and declare that the spirit of offense will not take hold in the church of Colorado.
· We cry out for those in the body who have been easy pickings for the enemy because of hurts and wounds of the past….we ask for healing for those who have been in the wilderness because of hurts…we call you back to the body of Christ…we declare that the body of Christ now become a a place of refuge and safety where every believer can come home to the family of Christ. Come home now in the name of Jesus….come back to the body of Christ.
· Mat 5:16 “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” We declare that the light of the body of Christ across Colorado now so shines that thousands come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
· We release the Holy Spirit of God to bring freedom to the people in every city across Colorado.
· We lift up people who don’t know how to find God…..we declare breakthrough in their lives, their health, their finances….that You do what can’t be done in any other way…that they have a powerful experience with the One True God.
· Matt 5: 1-12 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
o We declare that every person in Colorado is blessed as they are filled with the glory of God
o We declare an in filling of Coloradans with the righteousness of Holy Spirit…let them overflow to those around them.
· 1The 5:14-16 passion
o We call forth the people of God across Colorado to help the weak around them stand in the midst of the pandemic and strife of the politics of today.
o We release life, truth and boldness to increase confidence among believers that lifts up those around them.
· We cry out for heart change across Colorado and this nation….let Your Heart shine abroad in every heart in this state. Soften the hard hearts Lord…to want what You want.
· We lift up Coloradans who have been blinded by the propaganda of the media. We ask that they be surrounded by believers who will speak peace and comfort into their lives.
· We declare peace into every community across Colorado…..that deception is now lifted so that they can see and receive the peace of Jesus Christ which passes all understanding.
· We speak to the people of Colorado and declare arise and shine for your light has come.
· We declare that the Ecclesia will stand their ground for King Jesus in the coming weeks…for the destiny of Colorado and the nation.
· 1Cor 15: 57-58 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
o We declare that Colorado is firm in its foundation in Christ Jesus
o We declare that nothing that is against the people of God can stand in Colorado.
o We declare that no weapon of the enemy shall prevail in Colorado.
o We declare that believers across Colorado stand firm rooted and ground in the Word of God.
· We lift of governmental leaders across Colorado who are believers…help them to stand firm in their faith against all the wiles of the enemy.
· Titus 3 - “Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, 2 to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone.”
o We remind people of Colorado and this nation to respect those in leadership.
· We declare that the roar of our God breaks out in every Colorado city and across the nation.