We prayed today for this "It is Finished" Season.
Colorado Weekly Prayer Call April 10, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Priscilla (Greeley) Collette (Aurora) Tony & Hazel (Henderson) Ann (Castle Rock)
Prayer Focus: Flow in the “It is Finished” Season
Key Scriptures: John 19:28-30 Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
It is Finished Season Characteristics:
§ Our debt is paid in full
§ We have come out of darkness into light
§ Our power and authority is now in Christ
§ Death has been defeated
§ We are seated in Christ in heavenly places
§ We have authority to stand against satan
§ We have God’s Word
§ We have purpose and expectant hope
§ We are sons of God
§ We will do greater things than Jesus
· We worship You Lord God for sending your Son to die for our sins.
- We decree Ps 19 he heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.
· We exalt You Lord God as You reign and rule high above all things.
· We declare that You are King of the universe
· We praise You holy Name Lord God.
· We thank You Lord for loving us.
· We worship You Father, Son and Holy Spirit
· Jesus You are the only one who could have done what You accomplished….thank you Father for planning this from the beginning of time.
· Thank You Jesus for being willing to sacrifice Yourself for us.
· We praise You and thank You and glorify You alone Lord God.
· We decree Ps 29 Ascribe to the Lord, you heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his[a] holiness. 3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. 6 He makes Lebanon leap like a calf, Sirion[b] like a young wild ox. 7 The voice of the Lord strikes with flashes of lightning. 8 The voice of the Lord shakes the desert; the Lord shakes the Desert of Kadesh. 9 The voice of the Lord twists the oaks[c] and strips the forests bare. And in his temple all cry, “Glory!” 10 The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as King forever. 11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
· We decree Ps 105 Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. 2 Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. 3 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
· Holy, holy, holy are You Lord God Almighty
· We declare that it is finished…that Your justice rolls down like a river….justice in now finished because of Your work on the Cross
· We decree Amos 5:24 But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!
· We declare the finished work of Christ over the body of Christ physically, mentally, emotional because by His stripes we were healed.
· We declare this new season of it is Finished…that every believer now flows in the fullness of their identity in Christ to love others, disciple others, heal others, restore relationships.
· We ask Lord that marriages now be restored in this It is Finished season.
· We decree Mark 16: 15-20 5 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
· We declare that every believer now flows in healing ministry, deliverance ministry, discipleship and more.
· We declare that every man, woman and child of God now flows in the fullness of their identity, giftings and callings with no hesitation.
· We declare a new beginning for every believer…that each one rises up to be what You have called them to be.
· We call each believer into their power and authority in Christ to rule and reign on earth as it is in heaven….re-presenting Jesus in every way.
· We decree Ps 46: 1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]
· We declare that God’s people now stand firmly on His Word every minute of every day.
· We declare It is Finished to every demonic force in our lives and across Colorado….Your assignment is now finished and made null and void. We push back all darkness and declare a fresh release of our God’s glorious Light to infiltrate every city and heart statewide.
· We declare that the campfires of God’s glory, the geysers of his glory are now bursting forth and physically manifesting in every family, business and city across Colorado.
· We declare that the life of the Blood of Jesus now restores life and wholeness to every person in Colorado.
· We declare an end to ungodly legislative leadership in Colorado……we declare that Your time is now finished.
· We declare that innocent bloodshed is now finished in Colorado…no more abortions.
· We declare that every school worker and volunteer now senses and responds to the glory of God pervading our schools.
· We declare that our God’s light glory now supersedes and cleanses all ungodliness in our state.
· We declare that a mighty standard now arises statewide causing women to no longer desire an abortion.
· We decree Heb 9:12 2 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining[b] eternal redemption.
· We declare that every person in Colorado now fulfills their destiny and purpose in the Kingdom of God.