Colorado Weekly Prayer Call May 31, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Deb (Littleton) Mary (Elizabeth) Karen (Arvada) Joy & Doyle (Arvada)
________________________________ Mondays @ 9:15am
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691# ______________________________________
Prayer Focus: Remember those who died for our freedom, honor & restore Biblical values/morals
· Ps 34: 1-3 I (we) will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my (our) lips. 2 I (We) will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
· We declare …that Neh 9:6 You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.
· Psa 97: 1-6 he Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. 2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. 4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. 5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory.
· We trust in You Lord God when all else is turning to dust around us.
· We praise You Lord for being more than we think or imagine past, present and future
· Psa 138: 1-5 I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise. 2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame. 3 When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me. 4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, Lord, when they hear what you have decreed. 5 May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great.
· We praise You Lord for the covenant relationship You have stablished with Israel and with America as covenant partners with Israel.
· We declare Ps 47 Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. 2 For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth. 3 He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.[b] 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise. 8 God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne. 9 The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of Abraham, for the kings[c] of the earth belong to God; He is greatly exalted.
· We declare that God is King over all the earth!
· We re-established covenant with God based on Pastor Hunt in Virginia from 1607.
· Ps 22: 22-23 I will declare your name to my people; in the assembly I will praise you. 23 You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
· We declare that the USA is moving from glory to glory.
· We honor those who died to defend this nation and the morals/values of our country from the founding of this nation through today.
· We thank You Lord for the great cloud of witnesses that includes men and women who fought for our freedom….we join with them in the synergy of the ages to intercede for Colorado and all of America. We declare that those who are with us (Cloud of Witnesses and Angelic Hosts) are far greater than those who are against us.
· We declare a supernatural shift across the USA that returns more people to biblically moral values and choices based on the Word of God and salvation in Christ.
· Let the glory of God return to this state and nation Lord!
· Even now Lord God, heal spiritual blindness and deafness. Heal broken hearts which causes more and more people across Colorado and America to return to You in spirit and in Truth.
· We declare that Colorado does nothing without the Providence of the Lord God Almighty.
· Ex 14:17 I will make the Egyptians know where the power comes from…..we declare that over the people of America. I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians (Americans) so that they will go in after them. And I will gain glory (HONOR) through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen. We declare that the wheels of the chariots now fall off and the sea of people in Colorado and the USA now arise and envelope the powers of darkness across America.
· Isa 41 Thank You Lord for the assurance that You are with us.
· We declare Ps 130 over America. Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; 2 Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. 3 If you, Lord, kept a record of sins (for America), Lord, who could stand? 4 But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you. 5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. 6 I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. 7 Israel (America), put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. 8 He himself will redeem Israel (America) from all their sins.
· We thank You Lord for the great faith that is arising nationwide from people who know You Lord.
· We thank You Lord for the joyful hope of the Lord that is becoming more and more evident nationwide.
· We praise You Lord that joy and love now overshadows and overpowers all anger, bitterness, resentment and division among people in Colorado and across the USA.
· We declare Rom 15: 13 over families of those who have died for our freedom. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
· We declare that more and more people now choose to live by the Truth of Your Word….abide by the morals of Your Word….act with integrity based on Your Word.
· Ps 27:13-14 Yet I believe with all my heart that I will see again your goodness (in America), Yahweh, in the land of life eternal! 14 Here’s what I’ve learned through it all: Don’t give up; don’t be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord.[i] Be brave and courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, keep on waiting—for he will never disappoint you!
· Ps 84: 4 KJV Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah. 5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. 6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God. 8 O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah. 9 Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed. 10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. 11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
· We declare that the heart, soul and flesh of Colorado now cries out for the One True God. Thank You Lord for restoring the soul of the people of Colorado.
· Ps 85: 3-4 So now it’s obvious that your blazing anger has ended and the furious fire of wrath has been extinguished by your mercy. 4 So bring us back to loving you, God our Savior. Restore our hearts so that we’ll never again feel your anger rise against us.
· Let righteousness and peace kiss over Colorado Lord God.
· We command everything and anything that is not of God or will not bow down to our God Almighty, to now leave and be removed and purged from this state.
· On this day when we remember the thousands who have died for their friends and neighbors, we declare freedom for the people of Colorado and all of America.
· We thank You Lord for raising up more gatekeepers across Colorado to stand as watchmen to stand and protect every city statewide.
· We call forth the gatekeepers who are called to keep a specific location and we declare protection over each one….that no attack of any kind will prosper against them.
· We declare Isa 28:5-6 over the gatekeepers of Colorado. In that day, Lord Yahweh, Commander of Angel Armies, will be a crown of glory[c] and a diadem of beauty for the remnant of his people. 6 He will be a Spirit of justice for judges to render right decisions. And he will be strength and bravery for those who turn back the battle at the gate.
· We declare that those attempting to trespass at any gate in Colorado will now see and be repelled by the assigned angelic hosts. That they cower in fear and retreat.
· We declare a new and revived love for the Word of God in every Colorado city…that it is broadcast in greater ways through radio, TV And social media and accomplishes all that it intends.
· Rev 5: 7-8 I saw the young Lamb approach the throne and take the scroll from the right hand of the one who sat there. 8 And when the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures saw the Lamb had taken the scroll, they fell facedown at the feet of the Lamb and worshiped him. Each of them had a harp and golden bowls brimming full of sweet fragrant incense—which are the prayers of God’s holy lovers.
· Ps 133 How truly wonderful and delightful it is to see brothers and sisters living together in sweet unity![a] 2 It’s as precious as the sacred scented oil flowing from the head of the high priest Aaron, dripping down upon his beard and running all the way down to the hem of his priestly robes.[b] 3 This harmony can be compared to the dew dripping from Mount Hermon, which flows down upon the hills of Zion. Indeed, that is where Yahweh has decreed his blessings will be found, the promise of life forevermore!
· We thank You Lord for the heavenly harmony of this prayer call. We ask that You bless those who participate or have participated in this call faithfully.