Colorado Weekly Prayer Call April 4, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Mary (Elizabeth) Karen (Arvada) Karen (Parker) Janet (Montrose) Patricia (Parker) Evie (Parker) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Wanda (Aurora) Alta Lee (Colorado Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: He makes all things new.
Key Scripture: Rev 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
April 1 – Hebraic new year – Nissan
Easter & Passover take place at the same time
Muslims are celebrating/fasting for Ramadan – let them find Jesus
· Ps 19 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6 It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.
· Rev 22:6 We praise You Lord that You are trustworthy. The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”
· We declare Ps 99 The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; He sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake. 2 Great is the Lord in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations. 3 Let them praise your great and awesome name— he is holy.
· Rev 20:5 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years
· We declare John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
· We exalt You Lord God as the Resurrection and Life.
· Rev 4:11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.”
· We praise You for the new things You are doing in Colorado – thank You Jesus.
· We declare Is 43:19 over the people of Colorado: See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
· We declare that Muslims will find You as they seek God during Ramadan
· As the veil of deception is being removed, we ask for awakening and salvation for people across Colorado.
· 2Cor 5:17 Let the new come today Lord God. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:
· We ask for the winds of Holy Spirit to flow strongly across Colorado to remove all confusion and resistance from the knowledge of God. We declare a landing strip now exists for every person in Colorado.
· We ask that immorality be removed from Colorado.
· We ask that all things be made new in every Colorado school…..that freedom to share God’s word holds true….that curriculum teaches morality and learning basics, not sexual immorality
· We break off old structures of religion that keep God’s people locked in the old ways of doing things….let all things be new in Your Church Lord God….let Your people say yes to Your new Ecclesia
· EZ 36 We declare that God gives people across Colorado hearts of flesh
· We declare that abortion structures across Colorado are now coming down…thank You Jesus.
· We declare that our God’s law reigns across Colorado despite laws put in place by man.
· We declare that Jared Polis will NOT sign the abortion law into existence…let him veto it Lord God.
· We declare it is a new day in Colorado – a day of God’s glory
· We declare that new leaders will be placed in every level of Colorado government.
· We declare that God’s people now arise to places of influence in each of the 7 spheres of influence
· We declare that Jared Polis now recognizes Ps 19:1….that God is all powerful…let him have a reverence and fear of the Lord
· Matt 21:22…let Jared Polis see his prayers answered that he recognizes that God is real and loves him deeply….woo him to Yourself Lord God.
· We decree that our God’s word never returns void….let Your Word come forth in our Colorado legislature…..we declare that Colorado stands for life…not death.
· We declare that our Colorado legislatures now come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as they have heard the Word spoken in the chambers.
· We ask Lord that children held captive in trafficking now be set free across all of Colorado….let heavenly hosts break them out of their captivity and into healing with newness of life.
· We ask Lord that those perpetrating human trafficking now encounter the living God and step away from the lifestyle of torturing others.
· We declare Isa 35: 8-10 And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it. 9 No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there, 10 and those the Lord has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away. We declare that every highway across Colorado is a highway of holiness….no evil can travel our roadways.
· We declare newness of calling for ministers of the gospel...pastors and ministry leaders…give each one a new outpouring of Your refreshment Lord God.
· We decree that the eyes of unbelievers now open to see evil for what it is….that ungodly laws are overturned.
· We decree that no one goes to abortion clinics because the fear of the Lord is sensed by pregnant mothers and fathers and they are compelled to bring the baby to full term to either keep or give up for adoption.
· We decree that the fear of Lord is now sensed by young people across Colorado compelling them from sexual immorality before marriage.
· Heb 10: 19-22 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
· We ask Lord that You rekindle the first love of people who have known You. Awaken them to knowing You in stronger, deeper ways.
· We ask Lord that You release angels to make all things new for women going into abortion clinics…let them turn from death to life.
· Let the Sean Feucht concert/worship gathering (May 21) bring breakthrough to Colorado.
· Rom 6:4-7 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. 5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with,[a] that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7 because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.
· We ask Lord that You awaken Your people to lay down our selves to do Your will - not ours.
· We decree that God’s people now choose to not take offense in this season.
· We declare that this is a new day of unlimited forgiveness. Let all man be made new.
· Let Your people rest in Your glory Lord to not take offense at any situations or people.
· We declare that the love of Jesus now pervades the people of Colorado.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado represents Jesus very well in the coming days.
· Rom 5:8 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Thank You Jesus that You died for us to guide into all righteousness.
· Thank You Lord for the One New Man Eph 2: 13-15 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility